Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

3 hours ago, sunny88 said:

Good evening Ladies! I am sure  none of BYJ's work is  new to anyone here but  many are still new to me :)

This is one of the Japanese BYJ blogs I found that is still active - She just posted these photos from Bae's drama "First Love" From google translate, it sounds like it is having a re-run there? I will need to watch this soon. 

https://blog.goo.ne.jp/ty4401/e/b2ec83abd255a972f44e1dcc74ac39d0

Bae was so cute then but he is one of those guys who just get more handsome as he gets older! :D

So true, @sunny88, so true!

• Like 2

News posted in usamama's blog  http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com:

Google translate so kind of rough - I think it is saying Bae is the 3rd place in terms of the entertainers who hold the largest amount of stocks! :)

The rankings of entertainers who have a lot of stocks were released.

In TV Korea "Various Talk Show" which was broadcast on the 6th in Korea, rankings of entertainers holding huge stocks were released.

The top ranking in the ranking published in "various talk shows" was Lee Su-man, a representative of SM entertainment.
It was known that the total amount of shares held by Lee Suman reached 155.9 billion won (about 15.6 billion yen).

Yang Hyeonseok representative of YG ENTERTAINMENT in second place, Park Jin Young representative of JYP entertainment, Bae Yong Joon in turn.

Meanwhile, in this day's broadcast, actress Park Suen was introduced as an unexpected person ranked in fifth in the ranking

• Like 2

Congratulations to BYJ and Ms. Park!:)

Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon are now parents to two children!

On April 10, news outlet TV Report stated that Park Soo Jin gave birth to her second baby at a hospital in Seoul. Her husband Bae Yong Joon is with her at the hospital, and their first son is also there to see his baby sister.

A source from KeyEast confirmed the news, saying, “It’s true that Park Soo Jin gave birth to a daughter today. The mother and baby are both healthy.”

After getting married in July 2015, Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin welcomed their first son into the family on October 23, 2016.

Congratulations to the beautiful family!

• Like 1

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin welcome a daughter!

By elliefilet    2 hours ago    4,947    1,332    1
bae-yong-joon,park-soo-jin

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin have welcomed a baby girl!

SEE ALSO: [Interview] Ask anything and everything: Send us your questions for SS501's Heo Young Saeng!

On April 10, the couple was spotted at a hospital in Seoul in the early hours of the morning. Park Soo Jin is reported to have safely given birth to their daughter, and Bae Yong Joon has stayed by her side. Their son also came by to welcome his new baby sister. 

A hospital rep stated, "The couple wanted to come to the hospital and give birth as quietly as possible. Both the mother and child are healthy. The entire family is very happy."

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin tied the knot in July of 2015, and they're welcoming their second baby just 10 months after the birth of their first child! Congratulations to the family of four!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/bae-yong-joon-and-park-soo-jin-welcome-a-daughter

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 11:59 AM, sunny88 said:

News posted in usamama's blog  http://usamama44.blog57.fc2.com:

Google translate so kind of rough - I think it is saying Bae is the 3rd place in terms of the entertainers who hold the largest amount of stocks! :)

The rankings of entertainers who have a lot of stocks were released.

In TV Korea "Various Talk Show" which was broadcast on the 6th in Korea, rankings of entertainers holding huge stocks were released.

The top ranking in the ranking published in "various talk shows" was Lee Su-man, a representative of SM entertainment.
It was known that the total amount of shares held by Lee Suman reached 155.9 billion won (about 15.6 billion yen).

Yang Hyeonseok representative of YG ENTERTAINMENT in second place, Park Jin Young representative of JYP entertainment, Bae Yong Joon in turn.

Meanwhile, in this day's broadcast, actress Park Suen was introduced as an unexpected person ranked in fifth in the ranking

Hi sunny, thanks for sharing this. You know, some years back, as far as I remember BYJ beat SM Entertainment head Lee Soo-man to become most stock-rich celebrity.  Lee was the most stock-rich celebrity all the time but fell to second that year due to falling SM Entertainment stock prices.  :lol:

• Like 1

April 11, 2018

Park Soo-jin welcomes baby No. 2

Actor Bae Yong-joon and his wife, singer-turned-actress Park Soo-jin, became parents to a baby girl, their second child, early Tuesday, according to their management agency.

“Both mother and baby are healthy and are now taking a rest,” Keyeast Co. said in a press release.

The two tied the knot in July 2015 and first became parents in October 2016.

Bae, 46, became one of the first and most successful Korean Wave stars with his role in “Winter Sonata,” which aired in 2002, especially in Japan, where he is lovingly called “Yonsama.”

Park, 33, debuted in 2002 as a member of the idol group Sugar and began her acting career after the group disbanded in 2006. Most recently, she worked as an MC on the TV show “Tasty Road,” which introduces hot and trendy restaurants in Seoul.

Yonhap

• Like 2

April 11, 2018

Bae Yong-joon, Park Soo-jin Welcome Second Child

2018041100776_0.jpg

Actor couple Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin have welcomed their second child into the family.

"Park delivered a baby girl at a hospital in Seoul on Tuesday," their management agency said. "Both of them are in good condition."

The couple tied the knot in July 2015, and their first son was born in October 2016.

credit : Chuson Ilbo

• Like 2

Another update on USAmama's blog - I hope she doesn't mind :) but it is so nice to read the following entry. Again google translate is rough but I think the gist of it is saying Japanese fans continued to send congratulatory messages to BYJ and Ms Park regarding the birth of their daughter, and that even though BYJ has not been in any dramas from 2011, he is still getting a lot attention in Japan and other Asia countries. 

Bae Yong Joon & Park Seung-jin's second birth is the blessing of Japanese fans continued.

The news that Bae Yong Joon & Park Seung-jin gave birth to a second-generation girl was Yahoo! on the afternoon of 10th. I decorated the top page of JAPAN.
Japanese fans are leaving comments such as "Mr. Young is another father of two children" "Congratulations" and so on, blessing the births of Bae Yong Joon & Park Seung-jin and staying the same, Yeon-sama's Bae Yong Jun I realized the popularity.

Park Su-jin gives birth to a girl on the 10th.
Two members' office, Key East said, "Park Seung-jin gave birth to a healthy daughter this morning, both mothers and children are in a healthy condition," and "I am absent from the hospital after birth and Bae Yong Joon is also next door I heard it. "

Bae Yong Joon does not do anything particularly after the drama "Dream High" which appeared special in 2011 and "Bae Yong Joon's journey to follow the beauty of Korea" containing a national travel record.
I have not heard the news of the next installment for seven years.
However, in Japan and other Asian countries, "Yon - sama" Bae Yong Joon is constantly calling out a topic.

Bae Yong Joon is the hero who raised a Korean drama boom at "Winter Sonata".
Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo's starring "Winter Sonata" gained high popularity in Asia as a whole, starting with Japan, Korean drama led the Korean Wave boom, starting with "Winter Sonata" , Has laid the foundation for a worldwide Korean wave boom that K - POP is currently sweeping.
Bae Yong-joon & Park Se-jin are attracted high interest until they are married as well as married just because they are the protagonists of Hallyu.

Park Seung-jin appeared in the past broadcast and told the hope that "I want my daughter", and has been blessed by fans more than ever.
Park Seung-jin is O'live TV who appeared after marriage "the most apprentice of Oxdon-dong," said "I want a daughter, although I really appreciate it, my husband also wanted a daughter."
And, as the couple wanted, I gave birth to a healthy daughter, and I decided to build a more happy family.
-OSEN-

• Like 2

In The journey in search of Korea’s beauty, Bae mentioned the manga “Drops of god” in such a way that I think he really would have starred in the drama based on the story. So! if the Korean government didn’t have such restriction of product placement in drama, we really might have had at least one more drama from Bae! Oh well!

• Like 2

Continuing my journey to learn more about BYJ,  I found the  blog of the original creator of this trend, Liezle's "My Crazy Li'l Corner".  The blog's last entry was in 2013 but she certainly had a lot of great entries about BYJ. I don't know if she reads this trend anymore but if she does, I would like to thank her for all the great information and for creating this trend!

There are also so many good youtube videos of BYJ,   one great fan who continues to make them is Yurara13724! She just made another nice one a week ago with scenes from WS.:)

• Like 1

Reporters talk about why Bae Yong Joon sold Key East to SM Entertainment

bae-yong-joon.jpg

Reporters discussed SM Entertainment's recent purchase of Key East.

On the April 16 airing of Channel A's 'Heard It Through the Grapevine', Hwang Young Jin stated, "Back on March 14, SM Entertainment took over Key East," referring to SM purchasing a controlling stake in Key East for 50 Billion KRW (~ $47 Million).

Key East is an actor management company that's home to Park Soo Jin, Son Dam Bi, Sohee, Kim Soo Hyun, and more. 

On why Key East founder and chairman Bae Yong Joon sold the company to SM Entertainment, the reporter commented, "Based on the rumors from insiders, Kim Soo Hyun has enlisted in the military and Kim Hyun Joong was swept up in a legal battle with his former lover, and the company was just not how it used to be due to the division of subsidiaries."

The reporter continued, "Also, there was a controversy recently involving his wife Park Soo Jin receiving special treatment in the hospital. He was having a hard time with everything so decided to let go of it all and live a life enjoying coffee, golfing, and the things that he loves."

bae-yong-joon_1523998339_%E1%84%82%E1%85

source : allkpop

• Like 2

@willenette Hi! Thanks for the article! I think that was a good business deal for  BYJ and I hope he is now enjoying his life doing what he loves!

I really miss him though, especially now that I have watched more of his work and read his book. He is so talented as an actor, writer and of course a businessman. I am of course biased :) but I think he is truly special! 

One note about Keyeast - I think they should make improvements in Public Relation / site master - it seems that they make announcements and then don’t always have follow  up communication about them which can be very frustrating. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, sunny88 said:

@willenette Hi! Thanks for the article! I think that was a good business deal for  BYJ and I hope he is now enjoying his life doing what he loves!

I really miss him though, especially now that I have watched more of his work and read his book. He is so talented as an actor, writer and of course a businessman. I am of course biased :) but I think he is truly special! 

One note about Keyeast - I think they should make improvements in Public Relation / site master - it seems that they make announcements and then don’t always have follow  up communication about them which can be very frustrating. 

Hi sunny, I think so, too - because of this decision I can feel that he puts now his family first above anything. And I support him for this. I missed him, too but if he already decides not to make movies/dramas anymore, I also support him for doing this. All his life he's been in the limelight & I think he needs to be where he loves most now this time.. :lol: BTW, reading one of your posts here yesterday, you mentioned about Liezle - Ohhh..............how I missed her! I remember during her time here this thread was so alive, it was going up & down so fast. I also missed some of my friends here............Liezle has been so NICE to all of us, so very helpful to share anything about BYJ. I hope she's doing fine, the same thing with all my friends here who had been MIA now - Sigh..............:(

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 10:01 PM, willenette said:

Hi sunny, I think so, too - because of this decision I can feel that he puts now his family first above anything. And I support him for this. I missed him, too but if he already decides not to make movies/dramas anymore, I also support him for doing this. All his life he's been in the limelight & I think he needs to be where he loves most now this time.. :lol: BTW, reading one of your posts here yesterday, you mentioned about Liezle - Ohhh..............how I missed her! I remember during her time here this thread was so alive, it was going up & down so fast. I also missed some of my friends here............Liezle has been so NICE to all of us, so very helpful to share anything about BYJ. I hope she's doing fine, the same thing with all my friends here who had been MIA now - Sigh..............:(

@willenette I can certainly feel the energy of the group here when the thread was at its most active even just by reading the posts, so I can imagine how nice  it was to be a part of those discussions!! I hope all of your friends are doing well too, they all contributed so much in supporting Bae!   

I also respect Bae's decision is doing whatever makes him the happiest too.  I am glad there are still so much of his work out there so we can enjoy them whenever we want and can.  I do wish Keyeast didn't keep making announcements for quite a period of time that he is coming back to the screen, I blame the PR person for giving false hope to all his eager fans! Also, the web master of his official site for posting a notice that it will be revamped and reopened as recent as late 2016, and then just went radio slient.  

• Like 1

Google wasn't very helpful. The translation is quite rough - not very clear who's who - he, she, Mr, Mrs... but still:

Celebrating childbirth celebration for Young-sama's wife "Housekeeping company with 150 million yen!"

They both wanted a girl, so it seems that they were delighted when I knew the sex of the baby. I heard that Mr. Sujin gave birth safely at the hospital in Seoul City on the morning of April 10 "(Korean entertainment official)

In case

A long-awaited girl was born by Bae Young-jun (45) and Park Su-jin (32). The two married in July 15, the next eldest son (1) to be the first child in October 16 is born. Babies born this time become second children for them. It is expected that Ikemen will be increasingly prosperous, but work as a businessman seems to be doing fine.

In case

"In Korea, the image of businessmen and investors has become fully established rather than an actor.In March this year, the entertainment office" KEYE ", which he has been developing and has grown up, has been introduced to Korea's largest entertainment office We sold to "SM Entertainment." We secured the shares of "SM Entertainment" with profits as high as 35 billion won (about 3.5 billion yen) obtained by the sale and became the largest shareholder.We have become the largest shareholder in the world such as the United States and China As a large company with bases, I think that we can expect to expand business on a global scale in the future "(related to Korean entertainment enterprise)

In case

Mr. Yon flying around the world as a businessman. Therefore, it is said that life that can not return home is continuing.

In case

"My wife, Mr. Sujin is always busy because" Oppa (Yon-sama) is busy ... so .... "Mr. Sujin is not good at doing dishes such as cooking and cleaning, so so alone I felt uneasy about raising two young children "(acquaintance of Stujin)

In case

What is "a celebrity birthday celebration" Yon prepared for such a wife -.

In case

"From the birth of the first person, he seems to have hired a 24-hour work babysitter and assistant.In addition, Ms. Young won 1.5 billion won for a household agent" WaHome "in order to provide more thorough support (About 150 million yen), and even now the staff of this company seems to be dispatched to his house as everyday, Mr. Sujin is said to be very helpful "(see above · Korea Resident writer)

In case

According to the acquaintance mentioned above, Seijin said that he wanted to return to the entertainment industry as soon as possible after the children's hands left, he said. If you have such extraordinary support "super speed return" is also not a dream !?

https://jisin.jp/smart/serial/韓流アジアン/knews/34022

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

An article that is not directly connected to Bae but gives out the dark truth about K-pop and entertainment industry in Korea as a whole. 

http://www.nickiswift.com/112428/k-pop-disturbing-untold-truth/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_2797991&utm_content=23

@mstamatoff Thanks for the article. Hollywood is of course full of issues too but from reading this article, it seems to be even more pervasive in the Korea's  entertainment industry.  The "sponsorship" and all the unreasonable, inhumane pressures that are put on these K-pop trainees and even k-pop stars are just wrong! Not that making a lot of money should make up for it but it seems that they don't even profit from their work.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

Google wasn't very helpful. The translation is quite rough - not very clear who's who - he, she, Mr, Mrs... but still:

Celebrating childbirth celebration for Young-sama's wife "Housekeeping company with 150 million yen!"

They both wanted a girl, so it seems that they were delighted when I knew the sex of the baby. I heard that Mr. Sujin gave birth safely at the hospital in Seoul City on the morning of April 10 "(Korean entertainment official)

In case

A long-awaited girl was born by Bae Young-jun (45) and Park Su-jin (32). The two married in July 15, the next eldest son (1) to be the first child in October 16 is born. Babies born this time become second children for them. It is expected that Ikemen will be increasingly prosperous, but work as a businessman seems to be doing fine.

In case

"In Korea, the image of businessmen and investors has become fully established rather than an actor.In March this year, the entertainment office" KEYE ", which he has been developing and has grown up, has been introduced to Korea's largest entertainment office We sold to "SM Entertainment." We secured the shares of "SM Entertainment" with profits as high as 35 billion won (about 3.5 billion yen) obtained by the sale and became the largest shareholder.We have become the largest shareholder in the world such as the United States and China As a large company with bases, I think that we can expect to expand business on a global scale in the future "(related to Korean entertainment enterprise)

In case

Mr. Yon flying around the world as a businessman. Therefore, it is said that life that can not return home is continuing.

In case

"My wife, Mr. Sujin is always busy because" Oppa (Yon-sama) is busy ... so .... "Mr. Sujin is not good at doing dishes such as cooking and cleaning, so so alone I felt uneasy about raising two young children "(acquaintance of Stujin)

In case

What is "a celebrity birthday celebration" Yon prepared for such a wife -.

In case

"From the birth of the first person, he seems to have hired a 24-hour work babysitter and assistant.In addition, Ms. Young won 1.5 billion won for a household agent" WaHome "in order to provide more thorough support (About 150 million yen), and even now the staff of this company seems to be dispatched to his house as everyday, Mr. Sujin is said to be very helpful "(see above · Korea Resident writer)

In case

According to the acquaintance mentioned above, Seijin said that he wanted to return to the entertainment industry as soon as possible after the children's hands left, he said. If you have such extraordinary support "super speed return" is also not a dream !?

https://jisin.jp/smart/serial/韓流アジアン/knews/34022

@mstamatoff Thanks for the article!  It sounds like the last section is saying Ms. Park is looking to return to the entertainment industry as soon as possible since she has a lot of help with her children and household?

In the earlier section about Bae is still flying around the world as a businessman, I wonder if that is his new role as the global advisor? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sunny88 said:

@mstamatoff Thanks for the article. Hollywood is of course full of issues too but from reading this article, it seems to be even more pervasive in the Korea's  entertainment industry.  The "sponsorship" and all the unreasonable, inhumane pressures that are put on these K-pop trainees and even k-pop stars are just wrong! Not that making a lot of money should make up for it but it seems that they don't even profit from their work.

@sunny88, In my opinion, this article explains to some extent the reason why Bae doesn't want to have that much in common with the entertainment industry in Korea.

I've read somewhere, that his first tours in Japan were quite poorly organized, sometimes there was no decent hotel to spend the night at. Obviously, remembering those hard times Bae had had, he took special care about the conditions provided for his young actors, up to the sort of mineral water they were to be served.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mstamatoff said:

@sunny88, In my opinion, this article explains to some extent the reason why Bae doesn't want to have that much in common with the entertainment industry in Korea.

I've read somewhere, that his first tours in Japan were quite poorly organized, sometimes there was no decent hotel to spend the night at. Obviously, remembering those hard times Bae had had, he took special care about the conditions provided for his young actors, up to the sort of mineral water they were to be served.

@mstamatoff yes, I can definitely see that.  I read that Bae was always very good to his employees, whether they were the actors or just staff.  He was also certainly very wise to have set up his own agency and be his own manager early on.  

• Like 1