How Many Times Did You Fail The Road Test?

Guest BORGUSX

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

passed the first time the person who was testing me told me i was a good driver and she felt safe with me behind my wheel LOL!

Guest panguin

i fail twice, i hate to admit that though lol the first time cause I was so nervous I couldn't do anything right, the second time the dude said that he failed me cause I didnt look careful enough when I'm driving, I think the dude just didn't like me lol

Guest luvjunjin0819

I failed the road test once............cuz I just wasn't ready! My driving school instructor wasn't so great! So, I went again to driving school...and the 2nd instructor must've been a hell of a lot better....cuz I passed!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sphynkter

none! i just passed on tuesday. hehe. got 10 errors.

how do you know how many errors you got? did you have to ask the tester to show you the results afterwards?

• 4 years later...

Heh, I failed my road test for the second time. I think it's time for me to go to another testing center. Maybe it's just me, but my state's road test is harder than others? Our road tests usually last an hour. We have to parallel park, back up into a space, go in residential areas, one way streets, and on the highway :wacko: Or maybe I'm just a bad driver haha.

1st fail: I was very inexperienced and did bad. I was SO nervous that my leg started shaking on the gas pedal. My turns were wide, I missed a street he told me to turn into, but the automatic fail was that I was turning left in the right lane of a one way street. At the time I hadn't been taught to drive on one way streets, and I didn't know I was on a one way street. Oddly, I should be thankful I failed, because if I didn't get the automatic fail, I would've had to merge onto the highway (which I probably would've died on).

2nd fail: Kind of surprised because the examiner took me on a different route than before. I definitely was not as nervous as before. I did everything pretty well, my parking was perfect, but as I was getting off the highway, I needed to change lanes two lanes over to the right lane (on a one way street). He tells me to turn right after 3 traffic lights. Stupid me thinks that I have plenty of time, but the lights were one after another, and the streets weren't long. Kind of hesitant to do it because there was a lot of traffic in the lanes. I ended up not making it to the right lane, stayed in the left lane and had to turn left. After this, the instructor told me to make a right -- then he told me to make a left last minute since he thought there'd be traffic? He led me into an area with one way streets, I needed to make another left so I moved to the left lane (turned out this was a 2 way street). I guess it was the one way sign on the street I was suppose to turn into that made me think I was already in a one way street. It sucks so bad, I was almost done with the road test at this point too.

Now I'm in a mindset that thinks I'm just not right for driving.

Guest nauticalblue

The first time I took the road test, I got no minors or majors until I missed the last stop sign which was partially concealed by shrubbery. Automatic fail. I was so mad at myself, haha. Then I went in a week later and got an error-free pass on my second test.

Guest Starblazerbon

Heh, I failed my road test for the second time. I think it's time for me to go to another testing center. Maybe it's just me, but my state's road test is harder than others? Our road tests usually last an hour. We have to parallel park, back up into a space, go in residential areas, one way streets, and on the highway :wacko: Or maybe I'm just a bad driver haha.

1st fail: I was very inexperienced and did bad. I was SO nervous that my leg started shaking on the gas pedal. My turns were wide, I missed a street he told me to turn into, but the automatic fail was that I was turning left in the right lane of a one way street. At the time I hadn't been taught to drive on one way streets, and I didn't know I was on a one way street. Oddly, I should be thankful I failed, because if I didn't get the automatic fail, I would've had to merge onto the highway (which I probably would've died on).

2nd fail: Kind of surprised because the examiner took me on a different route than before. I definitely was not as nervous as before. I did everything pretty well, my parking was perfect, but as I was getting off the highway, I needed to change lanes two lanes over to the right lane (on a one way street). He tells me to turn right after 3 traffic lights. Stupid me thinks that I have plenty of time, but the lights were one after another, and the streets weren't long. Kind of hesitant to do it because there was a lot of traffic in the lanes. I ended up not making it to the right lane, stayed in the left lane and had to turn left. After this, the instructor told me to make a right -- then he told me to make a left last minute since he thought there'd be traffic? He led me into an area with one way streets, I needed to make another left so I moved to the left lane (turned out this was a 2 way street). I guess it was the one way sign on the street I was suppose to turn into that made me think I was already in a one way street. It sucks so bad, I was almost done with the road test at this point too.

Now I'm in a mindset that thinks I'm just not right for driving.

You have to paralleled park? 0.0

So you just have trouble changing lanes?

You have to paralleled park? 0.0

So you just have trouble changing lanes?

Yeah, Michigan road test require you to parallel park. Makes me sad that I can do that, but I can't even tell if a street is one way. The changing lanes part kind of contributed to the fail. There was a lot of traffic, and I guess I should not drive a large SUV to the road test anymore. I failed because I thought a street was a one way street -- I needed to make a left and got in the left lane (wrong lane!) The street I needed to turn into was actually the one way street. Basically, I drove on the wrong side of the road. :sweatingbullets:

Btw... I always notice you like to question a lot of people replies :) lol, it's not a bad thing tho, I guess you're just curious. Have you taken your road test yet?

Guest Starblazerbon

Yeah, Michigan road test require you to parallel park. Makes me sad that I can do that, but I can't even tell if a street is one way. The changing lanes part kind of contributed to the fail. There was a lot of traffic, and I guess I should not drive a large SUV to the road test anymore. I failed because I thought a street was a one way street -- I needed to make a left and got in the left lane (wrong lane!) The street I needed to turn into was actually the one way street. Basically, I drove on the wrong side of the road.  :sweatingbullets:

Btw... I always notice you like to question a lot of people replies :) lol, it's not a bad thing tho, I guess you're just curious. Have you taken your road test yet?

Nope :(

I am terribly scared to do so though.

I can't even parallel park heh.

Guest MsChaofan

THREE john teshING TIMES. 

Fourth one pending. 

I hate how I crack under pressure. I hate how I sweat uncontrollably and say: "Gosh it's hot today" and get look as though I'm insane. 

I hate that there was a television program with the worst drivers in my country and that there was this dude that caused an accident to another was somehow able to get a license (which, after the show was revoked of course). I hate that I'm doing this for almost a year already and still haven't gotten it yet.

I'm scared that it'll take too long and I have to do the theory test AGAIN. SO much money down the drain...

Guest loveslick

I took my test today and passed. :D

I had a nice guy in the car with me, so I didn't feel as nervous as I was the whole day.

Parking parallel was a pain in the richard simmons though because he made me do it behind a truck, but I asked him before and he said that as long as I didn't hit the car or run over the curb, it wouldn't be an automatic fail.

I hit the curb, but he let me pass anyways telling me to practice it a little more. ^^

I'm ridiculously happy right now, even though my ID looks like crap cause I just got my wisdom teeth removed. D:

Guest dainanda123

My road test is on the 23rd....You guys and girls wish me luck!!!

I'm seriously afraid to fail. I want to get my license before I move for college.

I'm so worried T_T.

Archived