How Many Times Did You Fail The Road Test?

Guest BORGUSX

Guest vanessa1988

passed the written...easy

passed the road test as well,

the only problem i had was that i learned to drive with one hand so it was a little hard for me using two hands

but i managed to turn right/left using my two hands, i think that was the hardest, i was afraid my arms were gonna get tangled XDDD

the only thing i practiced was the parallel parking and i did it perfectly...cant say the same today though <_<

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest o________O

Why does that even matter? :S

Feel good factor? I wouldn't go as far as bragging rights, I guess the road test itself is too subjective based on your examiner and there are too many variables to make it completely "fair".

I didn't fail.

Guest dot.1430279747

Why are so many people passing with so many errors D: I wish I lived where you did, because here we fail with 2 errors. dang it. I have my test in less than a month! SAH NERVOUS!!!!

i didnt fail any tests :)

in Australia its free if you pass first time (if i remember correctly) so i tried my best to make sure i didn't fail ^^;

i got a really nice examiner person though, and i think it helped A LOT. he was really encouraging and telling me to not be nervous and take it easy. i think i got lucky with that because none of my friends liked theirs =/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janicebigbrother

Feel good factor? I wouldn't go as far as bragging rights, I guess the road test itself is too subjective based on your examiner and there are too many variables to make it completely "fair".

I didn't fail.

That can be said on the other side too, it'd be something people may be ashamed of if they failed?? I think G1 was fairly easy, G2 on the other hand is a lot tougher.

I failed once on my driving test. The asian instructor said I was going 55mph in a 35mph zone. Pssh...what does he know about driving!

Guest sentuhmentalfo0l

passed the first time on both the written and driving test! but i was really close to failing. i got the max # you can get wrong on both lol

haha i failed my driving test 7 times.. i was sooo happy when i finally passed ^_^ i remember i had to take my driving test every week until i pass!! :D NEVER GIVE UP!! hehe

umm i ran over a stop light, didn't check my blind spot, didn't yield for unprotected left turn, went to the opposite of the road, cutted someone, and etc.. lol..

i just failed my at my second try last week.Here you can't make any errors.Even with one error,you fail.

the first time,it was because i didn't stop in at a yellow traffic light.

the second time,it was quite silly of me.Everything was ok,then there was a van parked in the middle of a small road,a waited for 2minutes but didn't move,so i thought i could overtake him.

' date='09 October 2011 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1318154147' post='17425935']

i just failed my at my second try last week.Here you can't make any errors.Even with one error,you fail.

the first time,it was because i didn't stop in at a yellow traffic light.

the second time,it was quite silly of me.Everything was ok,then there was a van parked in the middle of a small road,a waited for 2minutes but didn't move,so i thought i could overtake him.

WTF?

Where are you from?

Yellow traffic light are just like green lights except you just have to be more cautious. As long as you didn't run a red then you should be fine....

What happened when you try to overtake the van?

Never failed it, but I thought I did at first. It only lasted like a minute and then I realized I didn't have my seatbelt on. I was in a dilemna and in my head I was debating whether I should put it on right then or pretend I have it on. That's when he told me to pull over and that I was done. To my surprise, he didn't notice and printed out my temporary license.

• 3 weeks later...

Passed the written the test on first try,

For G2 test, I failed once because I didn't stop for on an incoming car while making left turn at the intersection. Second attempt, I passed with flying colours!!

For the G (highway) test, I failed becauseni was driving too slow while merging into the highway and didn't follow the speed signs on local streets.

Second attempt, I was asked to do parallel parking, which I haven't practiced or done it before. I passed with less Points taken off.

Archived