[drama 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미&#

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest john_anderton

hello!! this is my first posts in soompi...i'm happy i'm postin' first in this thread..

well... i saw episode 16 of miss kim's adventure in making a million in youtube and it has english subtitles... try searchin it..

actually i juz finished watchin' this series two weeks ago.. i rily have no idea how great this romance-comedy tv series was.. i juz saw this while my sister was looking for a copy of Disney's high school musical and we thought to try and buy this series...

turns out this series was really funny and the chemistry of kim hyun-joo and ji jin-hee was very great!

my fave scenes are:

1.) miss kim feeding mr. park when he was depressed (bec of the incident in the restaurant)

2.) when mr. park sacrificed his camera just to buy girl stuff for miss kim

3.) the floor scenes (bed scenes) especially when mr. park was so naughty he kissed miss kim..

4.) mr. park came to fetch miss kim with his little bike...

i already have the songs from this series.. what i'm tryin to look for are the NGs.. can sum1 help me find the spoofs from this series?? please.. thanx

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest .dcpro02

hey i was wondering if anyone cld recommend a cb which wld have dis kdrama ?? hq pls ! i'v read thru the thread n it seems pretty good n funny too :sweatingbullets: for some reason this drama seems kinda underrated?? :blush: thanks in advance if anyone cld help me out

hey i was wondering if anyone cld recommend a cb which wld have dis kdrama ?? hq pls ! i'v read thru the thread n it seems pretty good n funny too :sweatingbullets: for some reason this drama seems kinda underrated?? :blush: thanks in advance if anyone cld help me out

YYCAF has this... however, it has chinese hardsubs...

Guest .dcpro02

YYCAF has this... however, it has chinese hardsubs...

--------------

heys thanks for responding to mi question piglets888 :) hrms chinese subs are ok i gues since mi mum is chinese so then she can watch it with me but den i need eng subs cos i dn't understand -_- but thanks a lot !! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest fragolina

HI! I've read all the post and for month i've serched this drama in clubbox. I can't download this..from nay's clubbox i downloaded only the first 2 episodes but the others doesn't start the download. Now i'm searching in the YYCAF's clubbox but i can't find it.. :wacko: please, any help? I'd love to watch this series :sweatingbullets:

Guest waniwani

does anyone have episodes 15 and 16? i've tried downloading from clubbox, but it kept on pausing and i can't find this series anywhere else...if anyone does, i would be sooooooo grateful!

• 1 month later...
Guest tuna_madunna

Remember when there was a gangster guy who always wore shades who has a great buffed body???

Well.. WHO'S HE?? *Dying to know*

*___*

Guest sang_woo_always

awww..how come i never knew about his drama??..dang!!! I think these two make sucha CUTE and FUNNY couple...I sooo want to see this now....gosh..anyone have any idea how i can watch it????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sarrahfm

the youtube links are cool but only 1-4? are there any that follow onwards?

also if there any exisiting non clubbox download links could someone post them up pls pls pls pls pls??

Archived