[drama 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미&#

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest rainz*gurl

A fire broke out at the stall dat park kun n miss kim works.....

8cc793dc.jpg

miss kim was soo worried cos park kun was suppose to be workin at da stall.....

c7955603.jpg

fireman: i m soo sorry miss.... a guy was burned very very badly....

3ab6d080.jpg

miss kim rushes to the hospital askin for the guy who was jus admitted into the hospital bcos of the fire....

641e6da7.jpg

miss kim pulls every curtains in the hospital desperately lookin 4 park kun....

3f37acf0.jpg

wats dis??.....

df628cec.jpg

a wrapped up MUMMY!!!!....

536d56b0.jpg

PARKKKK KUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!! miss kim shouts......

eb2e6294.jpg

(dun worry guys... its not park kun all wrapped up there.... :P)

n park kun appear behind miss kim lookin sooo innocent askin: y r u cryin???!!!!

B)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coool.... cant wait for the gif.... ^^

goin to the marry a millionair thread.... hope to watch it soon....

notice the likeness of these both titles?

marry a millionair

miss kim's makin a billion project

i like kim hyun joo in star runner too... n glass shoe (she n so ji sub is the onli reason i watch dat show ^^Tllll)... any shows of hers to recommend??

n i notice dat most of the cast in dis show oso act in dae jang geum....

ji jin hee-officer min

bong tae gyu's mother

n is the bos oso in da djg too?? i notice someone said dis in one of the backlogs....

thanks for all the pics rainz*gurl!! :D

I watched some episodes of Miss Kim again (for the millionth time :P) yesterday after being reminded of the funny scenes in this drama!! :D

The boss is not in Dae Jang Geum though..

But there's another person from Dae Jang Geum that acts in Miss Kim..

do you remember the palace worker(?) who takes jang geum to where Sir Min was exiled at the end of the drama? (The one with no beard :) ) He's the hotel worker who arranges the engagement between Miss Kim's ex and the rich woman.. :D

Guest babietinhyeu

i just finish this drama recently and I thought iwas so adorable and cute. I love ji jin hee in this drama along with kim hyun joo. It is a contrast from ow ji jin hee character was like in djg. He is adorable and I love the way he loves kim hyun joo. Especially love the part where they slept together and he had a habit of taking off his shirt when he sleeps. Hotness!!! and he was like taking advantages of her tsk tsk.

Guest rainz*gurl

thanks for all the pics rainz*gurl!! :D

I watched some episodes of Miss Kim again (for the millionth time :P) yesterday after being reminded of the funny scenes in this drama!! :D

The boss is not in Dae Jang Geum though..

But there's another person from Dae Jang Geum that acts in Miss Kim..

do you remember the palace worker(?) who takes jang geum to where Sir Min was exiled at the end of the drama? (The one with no beard :) ) He's the hotel worker who arranges the engagement between Miss Kim's ex and the rich woman.. :D

hmm... u really remember the details!!! :D ... i din notice dat....^^

I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I was wondering if anyone knew the real name of the Chauffeur dude- he's the guy that drives the mob boss around. Thanks! I'm on the last episode! GREAT DRAMA!

Guest rainz*gurl

His name is Cho Dong-hyuk and he's the 2nd lead in Yeong Jae's heyday, showing on MBC every Wed and Thursdays.

there u go harphe... its on pg 2... ^^

Guest minamijaa

A fire broke out at the stall dat park kun n miss kim works.....

8cc793dc.jpg

PARKKKK KUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!! miss kim shouts......

eb2e6294.jpg

(dun worry guys... its not park kun all wrapped up there.... :P)

n park kun appear behind miss kim lookin sooo innocent askin: y r u cryin???!!!!

B)

Hahahaha... :lol: U really remind me of those suspense, yet funny scenes. I couldn't help crying for 'badly injured' Park Kun..n suddenly..POP! he appeared. :D It shows that Miss Kim was really cared about Park Kun.. :wub:

Do u guy have Ng or some clip? I never got a chance to see anything relate to this series :(

I think that's a really gud idea. I wanna watch those ngs too..Must be crazily funny.

Guest connie333

i really want to watch it but i'm wondering if it is dubded in cantonese cuz that is all i know and just wondering where i cud get it in america?

Guest zarbiey

hi guys! i liked ji jin hee since watching dae jang geum...

he's so hot with the mustache and all :)

but when i saw his pix without the mustache, i liked him even more! :lol:

plus: i also like park gun-young in innocent steps... such a great dancer!! i fall for guys who are in the arts easily... hahaha

do you guys know whose CB has this?

thanks ;)

• 3 weeks later...

i cant find this series anywhere! they have it over here, but its chinese dubbed and i dont like that <_< other than that, clubbox.. i cant find any that has the complete epi and besides, the subs from d-addicts arent complete yet :] anywhere i can dl or purchase it? :D

Guest cutegurl87

i cant find this series anywhere! they have it over here, but its chinese dubbed and i dont like that <_< other than that, clubbox.. i cant find any that has the complete epi and besides, the subs from d-addicts arent complete yet :] anywhere i can dl or purchase it? :D

Are you Vietnamese? If so, they have the full series at www.viet-future.com. Just sign up for an account and find it in the phim bo (1) forum.

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

ooo i just finished watching this drama that was dubbed in my language.. overall i tink its pretty cute.. =] youre typical drama.. heehe..and like iono...during the drama i was like omg..why doesnt she look back?? she's ignoring him and doesnt see him u know.. haha..she's always with the ex-fiancee.. and yeh.. but it was cool. haha.. it was short.. but i liked it. i just hated how the main girl abuses the guy.. =____= but its also cute that way.. hehe.. so yeh..just wanted to drop by and comment... heeh. =]

Archived