[drama 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미&#

Guest rainz*gurl

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsun0122

thanks for the site... but it doesnt seem to work (megaload)...

i'm in the middle of the series and would really like to watch the rest of it!!! i even tried to buy it on yesasia... but they dont have it.

so i was just wondering if anyone is kindhearted enough to upload them somewhere like on youtube or megaload?

thank you sooooooooo much!

• 1 month later...
Guest mama bear

hello...guys! i learned about this kdrama through kim hyun joo...so i decided to watch it.

do you have uploads in youtube? because i cant download vids coz i dont have this anti virus stuff...please upload this one...really want to watch it...

kamsamhamnida!!!!

• 6 months later...
Guest starsangel

Kim Hyun Ju is so pretty here!

Can anyone translate one of the songs in the Miss Kim's 1 Billion Won Project?

It's called "Love Theme"

• 1 month later...
Guest S.H.E_fan

Just started watching this this week.. the songs are awesome.

Does anyone have the entire ost in 192 or 320 kbps?? I tried going to "We love asian ost" but that place looks like it's closed for now. Any help is appreciated.

I know there are wma versions available but I really don't want those. THanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest whatever0024

I agree with everyone who loved this drama. It's fun, entertaining, and hilarious. What makes it so good is that Kim Eun Jae and Park Moo Yeol have outstanding chemistry. They're not just reading the lines, but it seems as they've known each other for years because they're so comfortable around one another.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Tobemist

Haha... The first 'Mu Yeol and Eun Jae' couple Park Yeon Seon created. Somehow I have a feeling the name 'Park Mu Yeol' is especially important for this writer :). She used it twice in a row, here and in Evasive Inquiry Agency, and I think I remember the name also came out (albeit a really minor part) in Alone in Love. Forgive my rambling. I just find it really interesting ^^.

Just started to watch this drama recently (searching practically everywhere, FINALLY!)... so I have to wait and see whether this will be up on my favourite list along with her two other top-notch dramas ^^. It's looking really good, though... :D

Anyone interested in this, catch it while there's still seeders available on d-addicts as it is quite an old drama. :)

• 2 years later...
Guest awesome06

hello.. i really want to watch this drama but there are no torrents available on the site :( can someone pls upload the torrents? and seed? many thanks .. 

Archived