[drama 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미&#

Guest rainz*gurl

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minamijaa

His name is Cho Dong-hyuk and he's the 2nd lead in Yeong Jae's heyday, showing on MBC every Wed and Thursdays.

I really enoyed Ms Kim - watched it more than once and the chemistry between Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo is great. The scenes in the drama are so funny....too many to state:

- the mascara stained face that shocked Moo Hyul

- the pin removing incident (Eun Jae had to have help removing the hair pins)

- the finger licking scene in the flower shop

- the bed scenes of Moo Hyul and Eun Jae in the little store room

- Moo Hyul's mother's sleeping styles

- their elderly landlord and landlady's were very funny too - how the landlady is always bugging the husband to allow her to go on a tour , how the landlady husband prevented her from getting any calls through the advertisements

- how the gangster's assistant tried to prevent his boss from seeing Eun Jae kissing Moo Hyul's cheek

hahaha, just too many hilarious scenes!!!

Seriously funny!! :D:D Definitely gonna watch the cds that I've got for the tenth time.. :lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

Yippeee!! Someone had finally started talking about this drama. (thanx rainz*gurl!! :lol: )I love it!! The funniest drama that I've watched so far..I adore :rolleyes: Ji Jin Hee, wif his cute face..He's just good at facial expression..No one can beat him, I dare say. Not forget other characters too. And I even bought the cds. Yup, it had costed me quite an amount of money, but then it's REALLY worth it, B) I should say..hehe :wub:

Did anyone notice there's some kind of funny, special song played whenever he appeared wif his funny, silly action? :lol:

It's just super-duper interesting (very funny)..U just HAVE to watch it.. I'm not sure when did it come out..u can check the link to the official website posted at the first page.. Have a great time watching!! :lol:

thanks... mighty glad dat someone love the drama as much as i do..... :rolleyes:

Average Comedy. Not too good.

did u seriously watch da whole drama? wonder y u dun like it <_<

hi there!!

wow!! a thread for miss kim..yehey!!! i haven't watched this drama yet but i'm really so excited to watch this when i have my own copy na..i'm a kim hyunjoo fan..when i first saw her in calla, she was just so beautiful..i love her there..i promise to watch all her dramas and movies, no matter what..hehe!!!

i'm also waiting for my jewel in the palace cds..the "70 episodes drama" is a bit scary but i really believe it's going to be worth it...besides, i'm going to see ji jinhee there...yehey!!!

and yah, i remember the guy as jung dabin's brother in attic cat, too...

hayy, i'm so excited to own and watch this series na..

aja aja miss kim!!!!

aja aja hyunjoo and jinhee!!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...pic=16426&st=40 ]

Guest rainz*gurl

I really enoyed Ms Kim - watched it more than once and the chemistry between Ji Jin Hee and Kim Hyun Joo is great. The scenes in the drama are so funny....too many to state:

- the mascara stained face that shocked Moo Hyul

- the pin removing incident (Eun Jae had to have help removing the hair pins)

- the finger licking scene in the flower shop

- the bed scenes of Moo Hyul and Eun Jae in the little store room

- Moo Hyul's mother's sleeping styles

- their elderly landlord and landlady's were very funny too - how the landlady is always bugging the husband to allow her to go on a tour , how the landlady husband prevented her from getting any calls through the advertisements

- how the gangster's assistant tried to prevent his boss from seeing Eun Jae kissing Moo Hyul's cheek

hahaha, just too many hilarious scenes!!!

makes me wanna write down my favourite scenes too... :lol:

- Moo Hyul's 'Little Bike' vs Miss Kim's ex 'Big Car' ^^

- the driver secretly helps his bos to park his car after the bos sacked him ^^

- Miss Kim tryin to act all gentle in front of her ex without knowin dat her mouth was all stained with sauces n park kun gets all angry bout it ^^

- Bong Tae Hyul n his fat lips.. alwiz tryin to kiss the girl ^^

- Miss Kim mistaken the wrapped up 'mummy' in da hospital as Park kun

n of cuz i love hearin moo hyul calling MISS KIMMM n eun jae calling PARK KUNNNN... jus make sure u guys dun watch the dubbed ones... or u will miss them... ^^

Guest rainz*gurl

i havent watch this drama yet :D but i'm considering to buy it. hmm, should i buy this disc? worth my money? most of the comments are positive, except for the average comedy comment :mellow:

i would recommend dis drama if u love comedy.... :lol:

i love dis drama cos its not another all about crying drama...

its fun n silly at sumtimes... dat makes it a relaxing movie to watch....^^

the front part might not be dat exciting... but it picks up well every episode which make it not so draggy like sum of the drama.... it jus gets better n better till the last episode....

jus simply like dis show B)

Guest cutegurl87

makes me wanna write down my favourite scenes too... :lol:

- the driver secretly helps his bos to park his car after the bos sacked him ^^

- Miss Kim tryin to act all gentle in front of her ex without knowin dat her mouth was all stained with sauces n park kun gets all angry bout it ^^

- Bong Tae Hyul n his fat lips.. alwiz tryin to kiss the girl ^^

n of cuz i love hearin moo hyul calling MISS KIMMM n eun jae calling PARK KUNNNN... jus make sure u guys dun watch the dubbed ones... or u will miss them... ^^

Hahaha...thank-you for sharing these...

If you look closely, Kim Hyun Joo has such great facial expressions, funny yet cute at the same time. She really knows how to show her emotions and make them very believable...that's one of the reasons why she's such a great actress. For example, in this scene...

This is when she refused a ride from her ex and said that her ride was coming and Ji Jin Hee comes in with his bicycle and was like, "Hey. Get on." Her facial expression here was too cute. She turned around and looked horrified and truly embarrassed. Hahaha. I really enjoyed this scene even though I felt embarrassed for her as well. :lol:

And this is the part that I stopped at because I couldn't find anymore links to download. :( But no worries, I ordered it and hopefully it'll come soon so that I can watch it during winter break. :D

continue....

890de4aa.jpg

fd0b5231.jpg

b158bad2.jpg

b3caea34.jpg

03d44561.jpg

f2a2fae1.jpg

the kind hearted park kun ^^

I was thinking of the scene when they ended up sleeping next to each other without the separator and he used that chance to kiss her. Hahaha. Clever Ji Jin Hee. But thank-you for sharing these screen caps.

Btw, what did he do here?

Guest renni72

hahaha, talking about the baddie and the scene where he fell off the chair is so funny.....then when KHJ said, "hello hello"...he explained that he had an emergency!!

cutegurl87 - you seem to be a Kim Hyun Joo's fan...I like your avatar and your signature...

I am looking fwd to "Marry a Millionaire"....hopefully the other thread will provide the links..and the summaries :)

To those who have not watched Ms Kim, please do so - it's such a FUN drama!!!

This scene right? :lol:

10_c.jpg

cutegurl87 - YES YES, this is the scene......:lol: really put me into stitches....KHJ kicked him out of the room and he was just in his boxers...and the elderly neighbours saw him.....ha ha ha ....

Guest rainz*gurl

If you look closely, Kim Hyun Joo has such great facial expressions, funny yet cute at the same time. She really knows how to show her emotions and make them very believable...that's one of the reasons why she's such a great actress. For example, in this scene...

This is when she refused a ride from her ex and said that her ride was coming and Ji Jin Hee comes in with his bicycle and was like, "Hey. Get on." Her facial expression here was too cute. She turned around and looked horrified and truly embarrassed. Hahaha. I really enjoyed this scene even though I felt embarrassed for her as well. :lol:

And this is the part that I stopped at because I couldn't find anymore links to download. :( But no worries, I ordered it and hopefully it'll come soon so that I can watch it during winter break. :D

I was thinking of the scene when they ended up sleeping next to each other without the separator and he used that chance to kiss her. Hahaha. Clever Ji Jin Hee. But thank-you for sharing these screen caps.

Btw, what did he do here?

ooo... sooo many question to reply... my answer could be very long too... so bear wif me cutegurl :rolleyes:

in dat scene.... moo hyul secretly buys some stuff 4 miss kim... n he secretly puts it by her bedside.... wait till u watch it... i might jus be a spoiler :P

i totally agree wif u dat kim hyun joo is a very good actress... she can be cute... fierce... pretty... jus about anything....^^

not forgeting ji jin hee's great acting too... i love him in dis funny role...

i've got more caps comin up.... so do wait while i upload them.... they r some of my fav scenes!!

4b35ce7a.jpg

1879c7e6.jpg

5b925b4f.jpg

3a7af56f.jpg

fcf05dbb.jpg

811340a8.jpg

801ec731.jpg

79a6d43f.jpg

phew... finally finish uploadin...

dis is the screen caps of the scene u guys hav been talkin bout rite??

cant imagine officer min acting like dat in dae jang geum.... he mus be spank hard by jang geum.... oops side tracked... :P

dis is da first time they locked lips rite?? :lol:

da look on park kun face is really funny.....^^

Guest renni72

rainz*gurl, thanks for all the caps....it refreshes my memory about the drama....

Kim Hyun Joo showed a whole range of expressions in this drama. I love her dresses. all the prettily coloured scarves she wore and the matching ear rings....

And Ji Jin Hee - who would think he can be so funny and cute ....remember the scene where he told Ms Kim that he has lost weight because he has not eaten meat for 2 days...his hand gestures were so cute...

And the "bike vs car" scene was also so hilarious....I can still remember how I felt when I watched it - embarassed and yet so tickled by it....I really did not expect Park Kun to come on a bike!! :)

And the KISS....how come no one has mentioned that scene....

Archived