[drama 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미&#

Guest rainz*gurl

Guest iconoclast

yup. he was hilarious here. so cute too! :P makes me wish he'd do more romantic-comedies like this one. park moo-yeul couldn't be more different than min jung-ho, his role in daejanggeum which made him an asian superstar. B)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwwwww ... i heart this drama. it had me & my sister in stitches for quite a number of evenings glued to the tv to watch this. those pixs bring back memories. jjh is simply adorable. and who can forget the mafia guy & his driver.

Guest pinkii

well as for me i didn't enjoy it as much...althought i kept watching for JJH......he's so cute....

by the way can any one help me find the names of the french songs played in the movie?? i really like it but too bad im not french or speak french...so if anyone can help that be great

Guest crashed&burned

ahah JJH is so cute and funny! i just started this and i'm already hooked <3

hehe for sure you'd be glued to the tv. that's exactly what happened to me. JJH is really adorable, especially the "crow's feet" whenever he grins hehe.. So cute and boyish! And when he says: M-i-s-s K-i-mmm! hehe so adorable!

Guest hyein101
:mellow: can anybody put miss kim's making 1 billion won project on MU(megaupload.com) i find it much easier to download, and it just won't work on my computer, for the clubbox... B) well.. if you can

• 2 weeks later...
Guest limecrafted

wahhh!!!!!! i just had finished this drama!!!! i llllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!

JJH is really hot!! love his expressions and him calling 'Ms. Kim...Ms. kim..' wahh...sooo cute!!

love their chemistry!! i was so touched with JJH doing everything just for Ms. Kim... seeing a playboy fall in love with a lady like her... ooohhh... i love them sooo much!! and now i've been missing the series...

i got to watch to marry a millionaire first, Ms. Kim being partnered with Go Soo... but i'd say, Ms. Kim's 1 billion won proj. is way more better than to marry a millionaire... dnt miss this one... really made me laugh and cry... :blush: :D

Guest elin

this is in my 'top 5' list of funniest dramas!!

thanks for all the screencaps. they sure bring back memories of the hilarious parts. hahaha

Guest RulerOfYourWorld

anyone know if YAEntertainment will ever produce this title for U.S. audiences? I know that it was brought up when people were suggesting titles for them to produce, but has anyone heard if they would ever do this since they're doing SBS titles?

if not, people should suggest it again I guess. I hear good things about it but I haven't seen it. It looks/sounds fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilkpgirl

lolx this korean drama is like one of the funniest hahaha,especially that one gang leader guy lolx i luv his acting so hilarious and kyoote hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest goldenjag45

i know this drama is on Bittorrent but there are no seeders, so it's taking foreverrr.. if there is anybody out there that can help, would it be possible to seed or make them into megaupload files?

thanksss! =)

• 1 month later...
Guest Galchi

This show will soon be aired here in Philippines and based on the comments posted in this thread,

I'll watch this show for I find it interesting and want to see the other side of Ji Jin Hee, doing

comedy scenes unlike in Jewel in the Palace

Dont know yet what time will it be shown but I think it will replaced A Second Proposal :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sugarberryice

heya can anyone reseed the episodes 6,7,8,11? A whole bunch of ppl here are just stuck and it's not moving...pls pls anyone?

Guest lavender*sshi

Woah! I really want to watch this series. I think its sooo cool and nice ^_^ So good it'll also be aired in the Philippines starting on Monday.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived