Study Abroad In Korea?

little mixed girl

Guest Seruu

Hi everyone I'm currently enrolled as a student in the interpretation and translation department of Hanguk University for foreign university graduate school. If you want some advise about studying in Korea or need any informations about this university pm me! :)

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is someone going to go to Sogang University in fall semester to do the KGP 200 program?

I think I am. I say I think because my study abroad adviser is still talking to them because I am planning on studying for two semesters. 

Are you? When do you start?

Guest baekhyunburger

I'm interested in studying abroad in Korea, but idk where to start =/ 

After all, this is going to be my first year in college

Guest ixion07

Is someone going to go to Sogang University in fall semester to do the KGP 200 program?

I think I am. I say I think because my study abroad adviser is still talking to them because I am planning on studying for two semesters. 

Are you? When do you start?

I just got accepted this week so I will start at the 7th of September!

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to go study aboard soon to Korea. The program in my college offered 2 semesters to Korea at Yonsei University. Anyone with experiences, let me know in detail. I'm interested.

I know it will be expensive, but that's not going to stop me. I've decided, and I'm definitely going! 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone I'm currently enrolled as a student in the interpretation and translation department of Hanguk University for foreign university graduate school. If you want some advise about studying in Korea or need any informations about this university pm me! :)

is there any reqs for applying to grad school in Korea, like gpa, test scores, etc? 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest justat_stv

Students from Dubai Oman UAE No Need to Worry At All. Our Distance Education Online B Tech Courses Help to Study Further Along With Living in Dubai On-line B.Tech is the bachelor measure in technological know-how in distance education which is finished after intermediate. The course gives the scholars complete abilities about technology and its quite a lot of facets. The course goes for 4 years in period. The scholars who have got intermediate degree (twelfth) can join the path. After the path is accomplished the candidates can do greater studies comparable to online B.Tech in more than a few branches on hand in several universities.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest unpinned this topic