Monopoly 모노폴리 (2006)

Starring: Yang Dong-Geun, Kim Seong-Soo, Yoon Ji-Min

Director: Lee Hyang-Bae

Genre: Crime, Thriller

Runtime: 91mins

Production: Hanmac Films, Skyven Film

Distribution: Lotte Entertainment

Language: Korean

Kyung Ho (Yang Dong Geun) is the best computer programmer in Korea and it is his job to manage the online networks for all of the banks across the country. One day, he runs into John (Kim Seong Soo - The Red Shoes), a smooth talking businessman who invites Kyung Ho to experience the high life with him.

Kyung Ho is seduced by this opulent style of living and agrees to help John with his master plan. By using Kyung Ho's computer skills and unlimited access, John proposes to withdraw small, unnoticeable amounts of cash from every bank account in the country - making them rich without anybody noticing the money missing. But even in seemingly victimless crimes like John's, there has to be a loser.

SOURCE : 모노폴리

모노폴리

모노폴리

모노폴리

모노폴리

Guest a4sano

At first I thought the movie was really stupid. I almost skipped through it but I stuck through. It was worth watching to see the twist at the end.

Guest supakoreanflyguy

I enjoyed watching this movie but got stumped by the ending. Dont understand what happened and in what way Kim Seong-soo's character got to do with the other two.

Spoilor:

Dong Goon planned everything made the whole story up and hired the girl to pretend like the story was true. And in the end he just ran with the money there was no John

Same ending as the Usual Suspects

• 2 years later...

Archived