Brown Eyes: Yoon Gun & Na Ul

songielove

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahn_annann

hello ..

I just visit here .. but long times to listen Brown Eyes songs..

while I watch Love&Marriage drama , I listen a BG song.. wow.. what's song , so beautiful ..

then I search ... it's "Don't leave" .. wow ..how beautiful ..

after read on first page of this thread, OMG they are so talent

thanks for info here ..

Guest lord_jedi

^

Hello Ann. :) It's been a really long time since I last visit Kangta's thread... T_T

is there a video of them singing live?

i can't find any

No, they never sing live together. It is part of their trait of not doing any broadcasted performances.

But you can find Yoon Gun or Na Ul (With Brown Eyes Soul) doing stage performances.. ^^

Guest Majestic

^

Hello Ann. :) It's been a really long time since I last visit Kangta's thread... T_T

No, they never sing live together. It is part of their trait of not doing any broadcasted performances.

But you can find Yoon Gun or Na Ul (With Brown Eyes Soul) doing stage performances.. ^^

Well, there is at least one live performance. I think this is the song that first introduced me to Brown Eyes all the way back in '02.

EDIT: and

:)

Guest ahn_annann

^

hahhaa, hello so happy to meet you here .. that's mean we like at same as kind of music .. as well

Well, there is at least one live performance. I think this is the song that first introduced me to Brown Eyes all the way back in '02.

oh.. thanks for your recommended..

then I search on youtube, I found files of yoongun .. may I like his talent ..

this song is so good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBs_HnxR85Q...feature=related

and here is more files .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRrHaGmR9U...feature=related ( check on right videos )

:rolleyes:

Guest Lurkett

brown eyes was like my favorite artist of korean music. i think the first video i saw was "with coffee" or "for you". not sure but i've never seen them perform together or sing any of their songs. it's like they're behind the scenes people. lol

I love that! I wish they'd perform their songs together on the same stage. :P But it just shows sooo much more about Brown Eyes' talent and ability when they hardly make live appearances together. It's just amazing that they're even on that stage together. :rolleyes: I've never seen that clip, but i just love it!^^ Thank you!

does anyone know if they're doing a 4th album??

or did they disband and get together JUST for this album??

I don't think there's going to be a 4th for a long while. It's exactly THAT.. they disbanded and came together for their 3rd album.

I know, i want to cry too. Bittersweet, it was. :(

But they still rock! xD

Guest geneyoonit

I don't think there's going to be a 4th for a long while. It's exactly THAT.. they disbanded and came together for their 3rd album.

I know, i want to cry too. Bittersweet, it was. :(

But they still rock! xD

aww that's too bad ><

well... i'll look forward to brown eyed soul :D

Guest ahn_annann

songielove ,

hello .. I just came here after listen "dont leave" song from Love&Marriage ..

I have some question for yoongun ..

in MKMF , I saw him got a prize and walked on stage ..

what 's matter in his legs ?

thanks

Guest thenylonkid

Hey all. I have a really dumb question, but it's been bothering me for ages and now I just have to ask.

Are there any songs on their 3 albums that only one of them sings? Sometimes (esp when listening to the first album) I just can't differentiate between their voices, so it begins to sound like only one guy is singing. One day I'm like "that's defiantly Na Ul!" then the next day I'm like "wait maybe it's Yoon Gun!".

Actually, I only have this dilemma when listening to With Coffee...Na Ul sings this song right?

Please help it's driving me nuts! lol

Yoon Gun's 4th album coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gahhhhhh!! I can't wait! xDxDxD

So excited!! He must be working hard..* Looking forward to it!

I'll try to find more info! Thank you!

songielove ,

hello .. I just came here after listen "dont leave" song from Love&Marriage ..

I have some question for yoongun ..

in MKMF , I saw him got a prize and walked on stage ..

what 's matter in his legs ?

thanks

Oh yes, i know which one you're talking about. When he accepted the award for R&B at the 2008 Mnet KM music festival.

The article i could find that briefly talked about his injury: star.moneytoday.co.kr

But since i can only read Korean and can't fully understand~~ i'm not sure of the details!! =( I know they speak of his injury in this article though.. please do help translate, anyone, if possible. It was grateful to see YoonGun be present to accept the award.**

Hey all. I have a really dumb question, but it's been bothering me for ages and now I just have to ask.

Are there any songs on their 3 albums that only one of them sings? Sometimes (esp when listening to the first album) I just can't differentiate between their voices, so it begins to sound like only one guy is singing. One day I'm like "that's defiantly Na Ul!" then the next day I'm like "wait maybe it's Yoon Gun!".

Actually, I only have this dilemma when listening to With Coffee...Na Ul sings this song right?

Please help it's driving me nuts! lol

:lol: I admit, when i first became a fan~ i was confused as well. Here's the break-down for you:

1st album:

-With Coffee (Track#6)--> NaUl main vocals, YoonGun does the background ("cause you're my lover...") But if you fully watch the MV, at the end when the song starts again, YoonGun sings the vocals (i guess you can say it's an extended/extra piece to the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Et1vmdSsTA~~ pretty exciting!)

-Piano Nocturn (벌써일년) (Track #7)-->YoonGun's solo

-No Day But Today (Track #13)--> NaUl's solo

2nd album:

-Piano Cavatina (점점) (Track #7)--> YoonGun's solo

-Tru Luv (Track #8)--> NaUl's solo

-오후 (Track #14)--> NaUl's solo

-이별송 (Track #15)--> YoonGun's solo

3rd album:

-Piano Nocturn (Track #8)--> YoonGun's solo

-한걸음 (Track #12)--> YoonGun's solo

-루아흐 (Ruach) (Track #13)--> NaUl's solo

... correct me if i'm wrong. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ahn_annann

:lol: I admit, when i first became a fan~ i was confused as well. Here's the break-down for you:

1st album:

-With Coffee (Track#6)--> NaUl main vocals, YoonGun does the background ("cause you're my lover...") But if you fully watch the MV, at the end when the song starts again, YoonGun sings the vocals (i guess you can say it's an extended/extra piece to the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Et1vmdSsTA~~ pretty exciting!)

-Piano Nocturn (벌써일년) (Track #7)-->YoonGun's solo

-No Day But Today (Track #13)--> NaUl's solo

2nd album:

-Piano Cavatina (점점) (Track #7)--> YoonGun's solo

-Tru Luv (Track #8)--> NaUl's solo

-오후 (Track #14)--> NaUl's solo

-이별송 (Track #15)--> YoonGun's solo

3rd album:

-Piano Nocturn (Track #8)--> YoonGun's solo

-한걸음 (Track #12)--> YoonGun's solo

-루아흐 (Ruach) (Track #13)--> NaUl's solo

thank you so much for a great info. on first page, I love in yoongun's talents ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBs_HnxR85Q...feature=related >> so beautiful

i heard dis one from winamp and found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvd1eoKXfEA. Please tell me who sang dis before, dis one just his cover rite???

^Thank you for that!

That track is from Yoon Sang's musical experiment entitled 윤상 "송북" (Yoon Sang - Song Book) where he produces music pieces that features various artists vocals, including Yoon Gun! Yoon Gun sings in track #6: "가려진 시간 사이로" (Disappearing Between the Time). * ^_^ *

Here is the url to order: http://www.yesasia.com/global/yoon-sang-so...-0-en/info.html

It sounds like a wonderful piece!!^^

• 4 months later...
Guest superstar`kiss

YoonGun's duet song with Hyori: 이뻐요

It's quite good an catchy. I'm glad for this collaboration.^^

And our mastermind behind it all:

20090605001293_0.jpg

He doesn't seem to ever age.

He still looks the same from the first days of Brown Eyes doesn't he? :lol:

And if anyone didn't know, BaekGa of Koyote recently had an exhibition for his photography of friends, etc.

And guess who had his own frame on the wall:

20090511190350816b6_192709_0.jpg

Woot! Woot!

**& Interesting fact that I didn't know:

The boys' 3rd album title, 'Two Things Needed For The Same Purpose And 5 Objects' was thought of from NaUl especially dedicated to his longtime girlfriend HanHyejin. Sweeet!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived