[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest blueviva_ca

Hiya,

Could someone be kind enough to tell me who is on today's episode of Star Golden Bell? And could someone also direct me towards their official website as well?

Many thanks in advance and also thanks for the CB links. I'll download as soon as I find out who are on today. :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueviva_ca

> TonyAn,KCM,LeeKyun,BinWoo,ShinJi...

[HQ] Star Golden Bell - EP77 - 060422

>>> http://clubbox.co.kr/maysialee <<<

^^ Thanks Maysia for the partial guestlist. And thanks for the CB link. Kinda disappointed that no members of Super Junior are on this week's episode. At least theres Tony and KCM. Last week's episode cracked me up when KCM was participating in the English segment with Lia and he had the words scratch and pinch, the poor guy behind had to be the example. :D

Guest xjuyonx

Does anyone have information about Lia?

이름 : 리아

출생 : 1994년

특이사항 : 미국인 아버지와 한국인 어머니

작품 : 방송 'KBS 스타골든벨 영어선생님'

Name: Leah/Lia (whatever xD)

Born: 1994

American father, korean mother

from KBS Star Golden Bell

so actually... she's like 11 or 12

Guest gfngfgf

SHE'S 14??????????????????????????????????????????????!!!! O_____O

really?! ho GOSH!!!

In one of the episodes a few weeks ago, back when they still did the interviews before the Speed English game, Lia asked one of the guys from GOD (i think) to sing a love song to No Hyun Jung, and he was like "I'll sing a love song to you instead," and the host was like "hey, she's only 13 years old" or something like that. But yeah, she looks older than that.

Archived