Guest kaotsun

woot~~~

thanks sooooo much for the MU link 6shin3hwa7 ^^*

cant wait 2 watch dis >_<

------------------

watched it!!!!1

OMO~~~

i cudnt stop laughing~~~

seriously.....especially the dressing up as an animal part...

gosh...

i was laughing lyk crazy mann....

the penguin n bear rox!!!!!!

kakakakakakakakakakaka

dis is sooo much fun ^^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I've become a fan of Star Golden Bell after watching 3 episodes... all from 2005 featuring Kim Jung Hoon along with other stars... ^^

I love Speed English and Put Accent On Different Syllable (<-there must be a English translation for this... hmmm... *scratching head*)... :D

I'll have to download more recent ones...

Guest minimin

I haven't watch a full Star Golden Bell show yet but only parts of some of the english segment section, but I have a question:

How do they become the Star Golden Bell?

Or what's the objective at the end of the game anyways? O.o?

Guest luckyyou

I haven't watch a full Star Golden Bell show yet but only parts of some of the english segment section, but I have a question:

How do they become the Star Golden Bell?

Or what's the objective at the end of the game anyways? O.o?

at the end, 3 stars are chosen and they play a game. the winner of that game then gets to have the chance of becoming hte star golden bell. i usually stop watching at this point so i'm not sure if there are 3 questions or just 1, but they answer questions and if they get it right, they become the star golden bell. i think the objective is to be the golden bell and raising money for charities? i'm not sure if it's for charity or if it's for soccer programs in korea.

plus i have older/newer episodes of star golden bell on http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest minimin

^ OMFG THANKS SO MUCH! I was looking for older Star Golden Bell episodes. & Thanks so much for explaining. Aw... so I see.

By any chance do you know a list of the Stars who are the Star Golden Bells?

I only know the 7th and 8th. ^^;

Guest luckyyou

^^ you want me to name all of them? I'm not sure what you mean. If you watch the show in the background you'll see these scrolls w/ pictures of celebrities who've been star golden bells. there's too many episodes for me to name all of them.

Guest glitzyglam

I haven't watched this show for awhile!!! I decided to DL the episode on the 20th though because everyone said it was so funny with some dressing up as animals or something...

so now I started to watch the episode.. and what a pleasant surprise... YOO SANGCHUL is on it!!!!! lol, I guess now that he retired from soccer... he's now coming out on tv shows... hehe ^^;;

do any other soccer players come out on other episodes?

I better continue watching this episode now!

Guest blueviva_ca

I'm still behind on some the past episodes of this variety show, but I just finish watching last weeks epi.

I noticed that a lot ppl really liked the animal game, I was just wondering if someone could explain the concept of the animal segment? Sorry in advance if someone has already explained it. I read a few pages back but didnt find anything on it. :D

Unfortunately I dont understand korean so if someone could be kind enough to just explain the basic concept the animal segment I would really appreciate it. ^____^

Archived