[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

know what i noticed?

they always come back to kim jung min and shows him laughing.

makes me think that he laughs and smiles A LOT.

haha i really really like kim jung min after watching all the shows with him in it.

Guest Memory of Moment

I was wondering if anyone had the episode from 1/07/06...X_x I can seem to find any working links for it...and I'm very looking forward to seeing that episode...thank you in advance

heys is EE teuk lyk a permanent member in star golden bell now a days caz his on evrysingle one i hope he stays longer ><

i think the reason as to why ee teuk keeps appearing on star golden bell is because super junior will split in a few months. so he's trying to make as many apperances as he can.

Guest amydien

thanks for the links! :D

sj is breaking up? well im not surprised. there's too many of them, and they're not promoted so much like tvxq or boa or any other sm artists. hopefully they'll be successful when they do their own thing. :)

^ohh, super junior is breaking up?! i never understood

why they made that group in the first place :blink: i think i

would have liked the individuals in it more if they weren't

part of super junior >_<!! but that's just me..

anyhow, a re-up of 060225 star golden bell:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/px7ip4

enjoy.

thanks for your sharing very much :blush:

Guest iamamyy

i thought that people remain until they become the winner of that episode, because long time ago in one of teh episodes it mentioned someone all joining a pact and letting lee sung jin win so that he wouldnt stay on teh show.

but suju splitting up? well it was a big group.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE SUJU!!!!!! NOOOO

but rumors:

suju was made a big group and later people were taken out.

rumor, so i dont know.

but i dont want to let them split up.

also, suju members act more on like tv shows and mini dramas and daily series (rainbow romance, chois i wons in spring waltz) than singing.

Lie was SOOOO hitting on that lil boy hahaha, he's pretty cute his english was pretty good, better than quite a few of the other guests.............i still find Lia irritating.............maybe it's just the voice.......too winey for me............

Li Seung Gi's english is pretty good too.......well enough to put his point across quickly lol. But tbh i think the only thing i like is the english bit......and from this ep when Lia was talking about that SJ guy saying he was some monster/king kong LOL other than that hmm not really to my liking.............unless i see someone i like in it :P

Guest makemyday

i thought that people remain until they become the winner of that episode, because long time ago in one of teh episodes it mentioned someone all joining a pact and letting lee sung jin win so that he wouldnt stay on

aww haha.

was that like a joke? or to be mean?

Lie was SOOOO hitting on that lil boy hahaha, he's pretty cute his english was pretty good, better than quite a few of the other guests.............i still find Lia irritating.............maybe it's just the voice.......too winey for me............

Li Seung Gi's english is pretty good too.......well enough to put his point across quickly lol. But tbh i think the only thing i like is the english bit......and from this ep when Lia was talking about that SJ guy saying he was some monster/king kong LOL other than that hmm not really to my liking.............unless i see someone i like in it :P

okay... i didnt get that little boy saying that he liked boys. that was weird.

maybe no one else thought so.

and i thought lee seung gi's english was pretty good too. surprisingly :)

haha yeahh the kingkong/monster part was funny.

i laughed SO hard when it was missrahjin(how the heck do you spell his name?)'s turn and he said something in korean SUPER fast that sounded like gibberish and then did that speed skating motion. dang. i was cracking up.

Guest luckyyou

^^ At first I only liked the English part only, but now that part is kind of boring. I think the introduction, game with Hyun Jung, and the Perfect Liar bits are funner.

That little boy looks like an ahjushi w/o wrinkles. :P

Anyway, does anyone know if LIA started to come out when it was the 2nd season of Star Golden Bell?!

I think Lia was there before season 2. I'm not sure how the seasons are cut. But it was Jennifer, then Sunny (who was horrible speaking English herself), then Lia.

Guest makemyday

does anyone know which NRG song that was when Ee Teuk, Shin Dong, and Yoo Min were dancing? Thanks in advance. (:

I Can Do It (할수있어)

unfortunately..

i dont have a link to the song cause i've been looking for it as well.

anyone? ysi link?

Guest luckyyou

okay... i didnt get that little boy saying that he liked boys. that was weird.

maybe no one else thought so

You're interpretating it hte wrong way. He's still at that age where he'll rather play with boys and have boy friends than girl friends. That's all. :P

Guest luisainfante

051126 Ep with Woo Hyuk

051126_051126Bell1.jpg051126_051126Bell2.jpg

051126_051126Bell3.jpg051126_051126Bell4.jpg

051126_051126Bell5.jpg051126_051126Bell6.jpg

051126_051126Bell7.jpg

credit: http://season-hot.com

HI does anyboy have this Jang woo hyuk episode with subs(no subs ok too :-)) ? BT & clubbox don work for me so if someone kind can post it in YSI, megarpload or files front...would appreciate it!! TKS A MILLION......!

I Can Do It (할수있어)

unfortunately..

i dont have a link to the song cause i've been looking for it as well.

anyone? ysi link?

i have the song!! will send it your way once i get it uploaded. :)

so funny how ShinDong and Eeteuk started dancing to it...and i was like...YooMin should go up there and dance w/ them...and he actually did!! i was crackin' up...i'm gonna miss NRG. :tears: if only SungJin was there, as well.

Guest luckyyou

^^ When they started dancing/singing that song, I thought "Noh Yoo Min will be down there with them in 5, 4, 3, 2" and by then he was doing it. :P He's such a cute little man-boy.

& what do you mean you'll miss NRG? Are they breaking up? Lee Sung Jin is SO funny.

Archived