[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-05-06) [150.9MB / 700.3MB]

Brian, Lee Jung, KCM, Jo Hye Ryun, Ayumi, Baek Ji Young, etc.

bell9eg.jpg

EDIT:

i just skimmed Star Golden Bell for the brian parts. i think they cut out the "seu" line with brian, KCM, lee jung, and another guy for the english game. :( i was looking forward to that part since it's usually the only part of SGB that i watch. :tears: and i definitely wanted to watch 3 out of 4 team members today. pooey... :mellow:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amanda4164

Is this show bigger than happy sunday because I don't live in Korea so I watch these by getting the tapes but I can only find sang sang plus, happy together and happy sunday. Anyone live outside of Korea and knows how to get it other than online?

Guest jjowah

does anyone have any old Star Golden Bell eps like in 2004? i'm trying to track down an ep that had Andy, Tim and Taebin. please? CB is ok!!!! ^^

ooh. i would want to hear tim and taebin speak english~

that leah girl is really young..she's one "yashi" i tell you! i really think she should loosen on the makeup..but her "cockiness" makes her role as a host noticeable.. otherwise, that part would be extremely boring

Guest sungaaah

^^ yayyy eeteuk and shindong are back .. i missed them =p

i hope they dont cut out ppls intros like they did

last week ..

Guest Solly

the bell line is my favorite also! especially when they do speed english. every week it's always hilarious!! especially with the words they give to kim goora~~~ hahaha xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Solly

which episode number or the date is the one with heo young seng from SS501 is in? i really want to see that episode!!! xDDDD thanks!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest JC343

I know it's already old but can someone reup the show when donghae and heechul is present by Sendspace?

Hope it's ok!!!

Archived