Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

sharing an old interview of LSJ. this was i think after BOOLSAE.

and my goodness, the way he described his ideal woman it all points to KJE.

he really looked for that woman and now that he has found her, he said "She is God's gift."

★『威镇八方』★【分享】对瑞镇的采访

记者对瑞镇的采访,访问内容:

问 你觉得自己是怎麼样的人

答我觉得自己对於很多事情都充满热情(热诚)。但是同是又是很纯真 (笑)

问 你会常回顾你以前的作品吗

答 我不常去看以前的作品。其实,看的时候,非常尴尬。好像觉得不是我自己在那些作品里面

问 你印象最深刻是那一部电视剧

对於我来说,每一部电视剧都很难忘,是我自己挑选的,而且在里面我也付出我的全力演出。我毫无後悔因为我已经尽力。我让自己相信在拍摄这些作品时,我从中学习很多东西。我想起茶母是因为是我最近期的作品。而且是首部古装戏,而且在很多方面。都是部非常特别的作品。因为茶母而感受到非常多爱与注意。

问 茶母 之前与之後

- 在茶母之後 ,我感觉非常棒,因为得到非常多影迷的爱,而我真诚地感激这些影迷

并且一直都会想如何报导他们的关爱

酒窝与杀人微笑

问 你知道你的酒窝有多深吗

答 -其实我不知道 。最近,因为疲劳而我脸瘦了,结果酒窝更加深。所以,就算我不笑,酒窝也会出现就好像我在笑一样。导演有次跟我开玩笑说把酒窝填补上。我觉得如果没有酒窝,我的脸会非常(沉闷)(无趣)。我觉得 我的脸不是很帅,所以需要酒窝来弥补。

问 大家都叫你 Luxury Brain

答 - 我并不觉得我自己是富有():但是我喜欢这个别号,因为这代表我很聪明。。(笑)老实说,为何我喜欢待在家里面的原因就是大家如果与我接触了,就会发觉我不是那麼聪明

问 你饰演的角色都是贫苦但聪明,最近得到成功的年轻人

答 当我不笑的时候,我的脸就会很灰暗,冷酷,悲伤,吓人,空白。但是。当我笑起来,我的笑容有灿烂的感觉,这好像对於这类角色有相当吸引人的地方,因为这些表情会非常有用。

但是饰演如此灰暗(悲伤)人物非常困难,而且我也希望未来可以饰演比较阳光的角色。但是,其实我也喜欢上饰演这类灰暗角色。饰演这类复杂的角色,是非常有趣与好玩。还有。扮演狂野的角色也会很好玩

问 为何选择参演火鸟

答 当我接到剧本时候,我的印象是这个剧虽然是言情剧,但是节奏快速,还有,张世勋

是个非常复杂的人物,不只是受到爱情的困惑,还有包围他全部的事情都让他感到压迫。所以我想挑战这个,而且,我也想从吴导演身上学习到很多东西,因为他擅长执导的戏都 需要情感的演技

问 现实生活中, 你喜欢喝酒吗

答 其实,那个是葡萄汁, 因为在拍摄现场非常口渴,所以我喝了很多。我对酒认识不多,只是有时候,晚上一个人在家里面,会喝一两杯

问 ,你与在戏里面的世勋一样,很会煮蛋吗

答 当我年轻时候,曾经一个人住过,所以很多时候都自己煮蛋。其实,我很会煮蛋,荷包蛋,抄蛋。等。我喜欢用蛋做的菜(料理)

问关於 NG

答 我不常因为对白(吃螺丝)而NG。但是,有一次。我一连四次NG,因为我舌头很痛。我因为疲劳过度,在睡觉时候,自己咬到舌头,马上惊醒,因为太痛了

问 你在录制告别这歌曲时候,需要演唱几次

答 好多,好多次 。我第一次在制作人面前唱的时候,因为表现不好,他非常失望。我要求他给我多点时间,接著就常练习。再次听的时候,他相当满意我的歌唱。我尝试已投入真诚与感情演唱这歌曲。音调很高而且大家不相信是我唱的。但是我真的唱了。但是,请别期待我会现场演唱这个歌曲

问 如果要你选择,在火鸟里面,你表现最好的片段

答 第一集里面,站在火鸟图前面的那段。那时,是凌晨三点,我与李恩宇都很累了。但是我觉得,我们可以演出美丽的片段。

特续

==================

与其他制作组人员访问

=在拍摄现场,他非常幽默与风趣。常制造愉快的气氛。他就算累了也不表现出来他的疲惫。他为人很好,而且待人也非常好。每个工作人员都喜欢他

ERIC访问

。HYUNG(哥的意思) 。待我如亲生兄弟一样,他很爱玩但是也很为人设想。it does not make sense (这个我在想怎麼翻译) 是他常说的一句话。好像是他的(习惯)口头禅

听说你在片场,很快搞气氛

答 我一直都尝试在工作时候,可以享受与其他人合作。导演在片场相当严肃。所以我总是想改变那个气氛,我比较喜欢在平静与友善的环境中工作

访问内容:LEE SEO JIN. THE MAN WHO WANT TO HAVE DATE WITH..

李瑞镇 希望和....约会

你会以何种方式爱一个人?

我想,当我某天遇上她的话,我会为之付出全部。但是现在,我还没有遇见她。(会是谁呢?)

如果你的妻子成为了另一位男艺人的影迷,你会怎样? (这个问题很funny)

这应该是件很可爱的事,因为这意味着她仍然纯真和.....(?)。我会趁机开她的玩笑。我想我不会在意这件事。要知道,她仍然是我的妻子,而不是那位男艺人的妻子。 (够幽默也够自信,haha....)

心目中理想的女性类型?

开朗活泼的女性,当然也是优雅的女性。()

她的年龄?

和我一样就可以了。大一些,或小一些,都无所谓。

是和否问答题

你觉得自己酷和帅吗?

不,我只是一个平凡、普通的年轻人。

你认为自己的性格好吗?

不。当我的脾气好的时候,我认为自己的性格好;当我的脾气不好的时候,我就认为自己的性格不好。

你对自己的外貌满意吗?

-- No.

不满意 (:ahah...够率真)

你在意收视率吗?

虽然我不想在意它,但有时候还是会好奇。当你在参演一个好剧的时候,如果收视率不理想那会是件令人难过的事。

你会帮你的妻子洗碗吗?

坦白地讲,我不喜欢洗碗,但我会帮她照看孩子。 (可爱...我又想起了大人抱小孩的那张照片)

当你遇见美丽的女性时,会看她吗?

会的,因为我也是一个男人嘛。(ahah....)

你喜欢吻戏吗?

我真的认为吻戏很难拍,而且要看你怎样表现它。所以,拍摄前我会紧张,而且会思考很多。

你曾经后悔过当艺人吗?

没有后悔过。我通常不会轻易后悔。一旦我选定什么事,无论结果好坏,我都从不后悔。当我决定做某事的时候,就尽力去做好它。

当你有空闲的时候,有没有特别爱去的的地方?

没有特别爱去的。除了出去做运动,我一般都呆在家里。我不太经常出去。 (good man!)

真诚对待影迷的明星

听说你曾一个个地拥抱了1000名影迷?

最开始的时候,我只是想在前门一个个与他们握手后送别他们。但一些影迷要求我拥抱他们,结果到最后我拥抱了他们全部。我从没想过拥抱会如此累人。在那次影迷会后,我回到家就一头载倒在床上了

你怎样对待影迷的礼物?

我会亲自打开并展示它们,或挂在屋里。对我而言,每一份礼物都是如此珍贵,不过,对于那些亲手制作的礼物印象最终刻、也觉得最有意义。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope someone can translate this article.

i am curious about Lee Seo Jin.

someone just shared me this article.

Guest tunavida

I'll try my best to translate the article!

Q: What kind of person do you think you are?

A: I think I'm a passionate person toward many things, yet I'm pure/naive about other things.

Q: Do you often watch your earlier work?

A: No, I don't. I thing it's awkward, as if I'm not the one acting in them.

Q: What is the drama that impacted you the most?

A: To me, every drama is memorable because I chose it and I gave it my all. I never regret any drama because I tried my best. I also learned a lot from it. I think Damo may be the most memorable because it is my most recent drama. Also, it is a period drama and is very special. I also gained a lot of fans and love from it.

Q: After Damo...

A: After Damo, I felt great because so many fans loved me. I'm sincerely greatful to them and am always thinking of ways to repay them.

Q: Do you know how deep your dimples are?

A: No. Recently, I lost weight, so they've become deeper. Therefore, even wehn I don't smile, they still appear as if I'm smiling. The director joked that I should fill them up. I think without my dimples, my face would be spiritless/boring. I don't think my face is handsome, so I need dimples to make up for it.

Q: People call you Luxury Brain.

A: I don't think I'm very rich (?) But I like this nickname because it makes me seem smart. To tell the truth, I like to stay at home because if people get to know me, they'll find that I'm not that smart!

Q: You're roles are all that of poor, smart men who become successful.

A: When I don't smile, my face becomes cold, sad, stoic. But when I smile, my face lights up. This suits these kind of roles. However, acting in these sad roles is hard and I hope to take up more cheerful roles in the future. Still, I like this type of sad characters because it's fun.

Q: Why choose Firebird?

A: When I got the script, my impression was that though this was a love story, it was fast-paced. Also, the protagonist is a complex character. Not only is he troubled by love, but everything around him is an obstacle. Thus, I wanted to challenge myself and I wanted to learn from Director Wu because all his dramas need emotional acting skills.

Q: In real life, do you like to drink?

A: Actually, I drank a lot of grape juice onset because I was often thirsty. I don't know much about alcohol, except an occasional glass or two when I'm alone at home.

Q: Can you make good fried eggs like in the drama?

A: When I was young and lived alone, I made it often. I'm good with scrambled eggs, hard-boiled eggs, etc. I like dishes with eggs in them.

Q: Do you NG often?

A: I usually don't trip over my tounge. However, once, I messed up 4 times in a row because when I slept, I bit my tounge and it was very painful.

Q: When you recorded the song, how many times did you need to do it over?

A: Many, many times. When I first sang in front of the producer, I didn't do well and he was disappointed. I begged for more time and practiced. When he heard it again, he was satisfied. I sang it with emotion. The tone is so high people don't believe it's me singing. But I did. Please look forward to it.

Q: What is your best scene in Firebird?

A: First episode in front of the Phoenix painting. It was three in the morning and Lee Eun Joo and I were tired, but I felt we could perform beautifully.

Crew's opinon of him: He maintains a good atmosphere onset. Even if he's tired, he doesn't show it. He's a great person and treats others well. All the crew love him.

Eric: He treats me like a real brother. He likes to fool around, but he thinks deeply. He always says "It doesn't make sense"

Q: I heard you're very popular on the set.

A: I always try to cooperate with others. The director is strict, so I want to change that. I like a peaceful and friendly atmosphere.

Q: How will you love someone?

A: If I meet her, I'll give my all. But now, I haven't met her yet.

Q: If your wife becomes another male star's fan, what will you do?

A: I think this is cute because it shows she's pure. I would joke around with her but I wouldn't mind. Afterall, she's ny wife, not his.

Q: What is your ideal type?

A: Lively yet elegant.

Q: Her age?

A: Close to mine. A little older or younger is fine.

Q: Do you think you're handsome?

A: No, I'm a plain, average guy.

Q: Do you think you have a good personality?

A: No. When my temper is good, I think I have a good personality. When I'm in a temper tantrum, I don't think it's good.

Q: Are you satisfied with yourself?

A: No.

Q: Do you care about ratings?

A: No, but I'm curious sometimes. When you act well and the ratings are bad, you're sad.

Q: Would you help your wife wash the dishes?

A: Honestly, I don't like doing the dishes. But I would take care of the kids.

Q: Do you look at a beautiful woman?

A: Yes, because I'm a man.

Q: Do you like kissing scenes?

A: I really think kissing scenes are difficult to shoot. I'm always nervous and think too much.

Q: Have you ever regreted becoming an actor?

A: No. I don't often regret anything. If I choose to do something, I won't regret it despite the consequences. I just try my best.

Q: When you have free time, do you have a favorite place to go?

A: No. Besides exercising, I stay at home.

Q: I heard you hugged 1000 fans once?

A: This was at the beginning of my career. I wanted to shake all their hands, but some fans requested hugs, so I hugged them all. I never thought hugging could be so tiring!! I fell asleep right after I got home.

Q: How do you like fans' gifts?

A: I personally open them all and hang them in my room. To me, every gift is precious. But the handmade gifts are the most meaningful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zyrah

I just finished watching lovers and I must say it's so great that i can't find the right words to describe it. i hope they stay in love. they are so cute together.

my 1st time posting here.

I'll try my best to translate the article!

Q: What kind of person do you think you are?

thks for your effort .. er can i clarify abit on this interview .the chinese version was first posted on koreanwind.net

=> because me and another person translated it so i recognise it

.and it origin from soompi infact by hyunjbae ^^ .i miss her ...but the data was lost when soompi crashed in oct ..er but luckily i have a copy of it

it was an article in 2004

http://www.koreanwind.net/bbs/viewthread.p...%3D2&page=3

====================================================================

SOFT KARISMA, LEE SEO JIN…

Q: How do you think about yourself?

--I think I am very passionate toward many things and pure at that same time. (smile)

Q: Do you see your previous works often?

--I don’t see them often. Actually, it’s very embarrassing and awkward to see them.

I don’t feel like that it was me in those works.

Q: Which drama is the most memorable one to you?

--For me, every drama I did is memorable. I chose them myself and did my best in them. I don’t have any regrets for them because I gave my best shots. I convince myself that I learned many things from doing them. I think about Damo much because it was recent one. It was the first period drama for me, and it was very special drama in every aspects. I received so much love and attention because of Damo.

Q: Damo, before and after.

--After Damo, I got so much love from the fans and I really felt great about it.

And I am truly grateful for the fans and thinking about returning the love always.

DIMPLE AND THE KILLING SMILE.

Q: Do you know how deep is your dimple?

--I don’t know exactly. Recently, my face got skinny because of fatigue and the dimple got deeper. So, even when I’m not smiling, the dimple shows and it looks like I’m smiling. The PD once told me jokingly to fill up the dimple. I think my face will be boring without dimple. My face isn’t handsome and the dimple makes up for that, I think.

Q: People call you Luxury Brain.

--I don’t think I am luxurious, but I actually like that expression because it means I’m smart. (smile) Frankly, that’s why I like to stay at home because people will find out I’m not that smart after all when I meet people.

Q: You always play the role of young man who is poor and smart and succeed later..

--When I’m not smiling, my face can be gloomy, cold, scary, blank, and sad, but on the contrary, my smile is kind of bright when I smile, and that seems to appeal the casting people for those roles which can make those expressions useful. But it’s very hard to portray those gloomy roles, and I want to play brighter roles in the future. But I kind of grew to like those gloomy roles also. It’s very interesting and fun to play those complicated characters. Also playing wild roles will be fun, too.

Q: The reason why you chose Bool Sae..

--When I got the script at first, I got the impression that this drama is very speedy even it’s melodrama. Another thing, Jang Se hoon character is very complicated one who suffers from not only by love but also by everything surrounding him, so I wanted to challenge for it. Also, I wanted to learn many things from PD Oh, who excels in directing emotional acting.

Q: Do you like wine in real life?

--Actually, that was grape juice and I drank it a lot because I got thirsty on the sets. I don’t know much about wine, but sometimes when I’m home alone at night, I drink one or two glasses.

Q: Can you cook egg well like Se hoon in the drama?

--When I was young, I lived alone once, and I cooked eggs many times myself. Actually, I can cook egg well, such as sunny side up, over easy, and scramble. I like dishes using eggs, too.

Q: About NG..

--I seldom make NG scenes with lines. But once, I made NG scenes four times in a row because my tongue hurt. I bit my tongue hard while sleeping due to severe fatigue and woke up instantly because it was so painful.

Q: How many times you sang the song “Farewell” to record it…

--Many times, so many times. When I first sang the song in front of the producing manager, he was so disappointed because I was not that good. I asked him to give me more time and practiced a lot. For the next time, he was quite satisfied with my singing. I tried to sing the song with sincerity putting my emotion. The tone was high and people don’t believe that I sang the song. But I really sang the song. However, don’t expect me to sing the song live...

Q: What was your best scene if you choose in Bool Sae?

--The scene in front of picture of firebird in episode 1. It was 3:00 a.m. and both LEJ ssi and I were very tired at that time. But I think we could make it beautiful.

LEE SEO JIN ON THE SETS. TOO CUTE.

Several interviews of staffs

--LSJ is very humorous and witty on the sets. He always makes jovial moods. He never shows it even when he’s tired. He has good personality and treats people well. Every staffs like him.

Eric’s interview:

--Seo jin hyung treats me like a real brother. He’s always playful yet considerate. He uses the words “That doesn’t make sense” quite often. I think it’s his habit.

Q: Heard you are quite a good mood maker on the sets.

--I always try to work while enjoying it with others. PD Oh is kind of strict on the sets, and that’s why I try to change the mood every time. I prefer working in peaceful and friendly atmosphere.

LEE SEO JIN. THE MAN WHO WANT TO HAVE DATE WITH..

Q: How about your love style?

--I think I will pour out my everything for her when I meet the one. But I don’t have anyone yet.

Q: What if your wife becomes an obsessed fan of another actor…

--It’s rather be cute because that means she’s still pure and naïve. And I’ll tease her about that. I don’t think I will care about that, either. She’s still my wife, not the actor’s wife, you know.

Q: Ideal type of woman

--Bright and cheerful woman. Also elegant woman.

Q: About the age of the woman you will love.

--same age, older one, younger one. That doesn’t matter.

YES OR NO QUESTIONS..

Q: Do you think you are cool and handsome? –- No, I’m just basic, common guy.

Q: Do you think your personality is good?-- No, I think my personality is good when I’m good, and bad when I’m bad.

Q: Are you satisfied with your appearance?-- No.

Q: Do you care about TV ratings?

--Although I don’t want to care about it, I sometimes curious about it. And it would be sad if the ratings are not good when you are doing good quality drama.

Q: Can you wash the dishes for your wife?

--Frankly, I don’t like washing the dishes, but I can take care of baby for her.

Q: When you see beautiful woman, will you glance at her?-- Yes, I’m a man, too.

Q; Do you like kissing scene?

-- I rather think kissing scene as a difficult acting, and it depends on how you portray it, so I get nervous and get to think about it much before shooting.

Q; Have you regretted about becoming an actor?

--No, I haven’t. I usually don’t regret that easily. Once I chose something, whether the result is good or not, I never regret. Once I decided to do something, I just do my best.

Q: Do you have any special place to go when you have extra time?

--Not especially. I usually stay at home except going exercises. I usually don’t go out that much.

STAR WHO IS SINCERE TO HIS FANS..

Q: Heard that you hugged 1000 fans one by one.

--At first, my intention was seeing them off one by one by shaking hands at the front door. But some fans asked me to hug them, and eventually I hugged them all. I never knew hugging people could be that hard. After that fan meeting, I fell down on the bed right after I got home.

Q: How do you do with the presents from fans?

--I open the presents myself and display them or hang them at my house. Every presents are so precious to me, but the presents made by hand are most impressive and memorable.

credits : hyunjbae

in fact i come here to post this news of Lee seo jin new drama project

he is going to be in a historical epic MBC drama 이산-정조대왕 [李祘-正祖大王 ] Lee San - Jeongjo Daewang

20070509211812.534.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16681474.html

the drama directed by PD Lee byung hun ..whose previous works include Dae Jang Geum and Seo Dong Yao and scheduled to be boardcast in September 2007

the story will tell the tale of King Jeongjo (1752-1800) who was the 22th king of the Korean Joseon Dynasty for the period from 1776 to 1800

and mr lee sun jae will be in the role of King Yeongjo [ King Jeongjo 's grandfather ] ..

King Jeongjo is the son of .Crown prince Sado.but his father ..was sentenced to death by King Yeongjo [ it was such a tragedy as i read the history - Crown prince seem to suffer from mental illness and the king has no choice but to do that to his own son .]

below you can see the background information of King Jeongjo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeongjo_of_Joseon

He was the son of Crown Prince Sado, who was put to death by his own father, King Yeongjo. His mother, Lady Hyegyǒng wrote an autobiography, The Memoirs of Lady Hyegyǒng (한중록, 閑中錄) detailing her life as the ill-fated Crown Princess of Korea. This collection of memoirs serve as invaluable historical information on the political happenings during the reigns of King Yeongjo, King Jeongjo and King Sunjo.

He made various reforms throughout his reign, notably establishing 'Gyujang-gak' (규장각), an imperial library. However, its purpose was to improve the cultural and political stance of Joseon and to recruit gifted officers to run the nation. Also, it was created to lessen the grip of various wealthy aristrocrats and relatives of the queen, which has occurred various times throughout Korea's history. also Jeongjo have the support of the many Silhak scholar.

Through his various reformations, King Jeongjo also met Hong Guk-Yeong(홍국영, 洪國榮) a controversial politician in Korea's history, who first toiled to improve the king's power, but ended up trying to assassinate the monarch.

Because of his various attempts in reforming and improving the nation, King Jeongjo is regarded and the reformation despot (개혁군주) in Korea.

He built Hwaseong Fortress in the Korean city of Suwon to guard Prince Sado's tomb.

==

cool ..my naeuri finally going to be in a drama by PD LEE ! ..^^ . ..it will be wonderful to see this collaboration .!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ahn_annann

hello all,

so happy to find this thread.... I like LSJ so much

many his jobs I have not watch them yet , that I will follow up

Shadowless Sword , the copyright in Thailand .... I just watched it... the best movie..

so proud for Lee seo jin

oh... my next job is .. to dl phoenix with eng subbed... I wanna to hear his voice

Guest lovegoodfood

first saw him in Jo In Seung's drama [To shoot for the star]....he is a real jerk there....but still find him cute......now he looks even better!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ahn_annann

I'd like to report abt my deeping in love with lee seo jin 이서진 , hahahhaha

I just finish watched "Damo".... T-T;;

so hard to say ... so sad , cant stop to crying....

his acting was very well...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thchea

only 22 pages on lee seojin?! such a sexy man. he's a very talented actor<3

Yes, he deserves so much more. He is such a good actor. I can't believe I didn't find him before 'Lovers'. I am also surprised he doesn't have more fans or isn't more famous. He is way more talented than those actors who are more famous. I think he will have a bright future. Then again, from what I read about him, his comments on interviews, being famous may not be what he really wants.

I have a hard time searching for this thread, so far in the back pages. I hope he will have more supporters in the future. In the meantime, I will be faithfully waiting for his every work

Guest ahn_annann

thchea

welcome to LSJ's thread ...

me too.. who just interested him from Lovers drama and now I'm following to watch

the others his dramas, movies.

hahaha, dont worry about fans for supporting him. in my opinion last his dramas such as

phoenix, damo.. all are popular and famous that's the guarantee.

i've also recently discovered how good an actor LEE SEO JIN is after watching LOVERS...Phoenix/ firebird and Damo were shown here in the PHIL thru QTV 11 but i never got to watch it.......i am definitely going to find a copy and watch it....hope his new epic drama will be a success too...... :)

Guest ahn_annann

ya, you are same like me...

Phoenix ,Damoh and Wish Upon - his drama have broadcasted in Thailand at last 2 years.. but I was not interesting

until... I watched Freeze and Lovers...

Guest s k y .

I can't believe I waited this long to visit Lee SeoJin's thread. I absolute love my dimpled king. :) I'll be back later with some pictures of our dimpled mob boss. I watched the first four episodes of Lovers yesterday for the second or third time. I love Lee SeoJin!<3

Guest nikkikim

I like this shot when he after Chinese mafia in Lovers ep. 4KDream_Lovers@Hainan_Lee%20Seo-Jin%2001.jpg

Has anyone seen Freeze? Really charming! (although less than Lovers)

freeze.jpg

Guest ahn_annann

ya, Freeze is the first time I watched his drama...

hm... first .. I was falling in love with his voice, hahahaha so warming