Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the main lead in stairway to heaven - Kwon Sang Woo.. but other than that, all I think of is 2nd male leads like Won Bin's Character in Autumn Tale, Jihoo of Boys Over Flower and Kang Shin Woo of You're Beautiful......They let the main female lead vent their pains regarding the main male lead, they protect them and console them even if they feel painful themselves and yet they are not selfish and let their love have her happy ending even if its not with them if that will make her happy.....Auw...I'm such a sucker at male 2nd leads..makes me want to enter my tv screen and hug them whenever they are in pain.....

Guest Kskano713

Oh Goodness. This is a hard decision >.<
For me, I believe the un-requited love is one of the deepest love EVER. Just like @jjeennyy19 , Ji Hoo from Boys Over Flowers and Kang Shin Woo from You're Beautiful loved so deeply that they knew to give up when their love was hurting the girl. Arrgghh I'm tearing up just thinking about it! There's some sort of fable that had a King and 2 Women, and they were fighting over a baby. In order to give it to right woman, the King decided to pretend to cut the baby in half, knowing that the woman that would give up was the righteous mom of the baby. So sad, but so true >.<
Definitely Han-Gyul from Coffee Prince. He's super cute and dedicated; remember him worrying if Eun Chan made it home safely after they argued? It was so adorable!
Again, it's Gong Yoo for me as Kang Kyung Joon in Big. He was totally dedicated to "Gil-Teacher" and worked behind her back to make her love him even more!
Hm... special mentions go to Gu Jun Pyo for his dedication to Jan Di in Boys Over Flowers. And also Bong Jun Gu in Playful Kiss for his love for Oh Ha Ni (he even scootered all the way to the beach to take care of her!). Too hard to narrow to one!!

Guest MH22HS09

Goo Jun Pyo's love for Geum Jan Di is so deep & pure...Jan Di was his first love and she will always be the one for Jun Pyo :x

:x Geum Jan Di is the moon that can never escape from Goo Jun Pyo the star :x

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since i've watched too many dramas, i'm not even remember which Lead-Guy who had deepest love :))here some of my thoughts
- Hyun bin in Secret Garden,
exchanging your souls to your girl's body to let her to stay alive inside his body? awww.. if this fantasy story can be true, i wondered if there's a guy like that
- Song Joongki in A Werewolf Boy,
it's a pure and deepest love so far. waiting his girl who already have forgotten about him and moving forward. they meet again after the girl is around 60years old. but he is waiting on the same place, wondering when his love comeback to him T,T 
- Kim Rae Won in A Thousand Days' Promise(a.k.a Moment to Remember) 

willingly to stay by her side even thought she is had alzheimer diseasse. leaving his family and his fiancee. day by day, the girl is starting to forget about him, but he is still hug her tight, and cheerish her. actually i watch that drama because of YC's brother, Yoo Hwan. but the story is killing me.

• 2 months later...
Guest vbabe0819

Wow such a hard topic. There are many swoon worthy characters in K Drama..

KSW in Stairway to Heaven - everything about that drama is epic and unforgettable.. from his playing of the piano  in the sea to dramatically, to the carousel, and chasing after her in the bus. Intense K-drama at its best.

Gong Yo in Coffee Prince - those precious scenes when he is learning to fall in love with a guy (Eun Chan) but didn't care anyway. He is in love and that's more important for him.

Hyun Bin in Secret Garden - my korean version of Mr. Darcy :)

Won Bin in Autumn Tale - He was a total scene stealer, everyone else sucks in that drama.

Lee Dong Wook in Scent of a Woman - After being rejected prior by her, he couldn't help but cried when Sun Ah asked him if they should date? so sweet.

• 5 months later...

pnaysurfer84 said: the one who loved the most from ALL the korean dramas ive watched was SO JI SUBs character in MISA, Cha Moo Hyuk. some might ask "WHY?!"

my answer:

he loved ji-young even though she chose the richer man. he took 2 bullets for her.
he met eun-chae in the streets of australia. sold her but took her back because he had a heart.
while watching eun-chaes every move, he learned to understand love and to not take things for granted.
he was the loneliest man but he found the true meaning of love with eun-chae. looking @ her made him want to live.
he even made a pact with God, that if God gave him solace when he spends his last moments with eun-chae, he will go in peace.
he had so much love in him and warmth that eunchae just cant pity him. he
had so much to give.
he was willing to give his heart to his adopted brother.
he wanted to return to korea to give his "poor" mother a good life.he forgave his mother. he longed for his mothers love.

i dont know about you all but i think thats the deepest love ive ever seen.

• 3 weeks later...

Of course I Choose Uhm tae woong as Byun Hak Do :'( he really love ChunHyang, he do anyting for her, but she never care about his love :'( he hugh her so she can't see chae rin kiss mongryong..

Of course I Choose Uhm tae woong as Byun Hak Do :'( he really love ChunHyang, he do anyting for her, but she never care about his love :'( he hugh her so she can't see chae rin kiss mongryong..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RosemarieP

SJS as cha moo hyuk in misa

SJS as park chul woong in glass slipper

Lee byung hun as lee min chul in beautiful days

Hyun bin as han tae woong/duek gu in snow queen

Won bin as han tae seok in autumn in my heart

Archived