Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sum-chick

i dont know if its cuz im a bias person or not...but i think Kwon Sang Woo's chara in Stairway to Heaven really did have a great amount of love for Choi Ji Woo's character, but somehow i don't feel like its deep like Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden. It's like he liked her from the start but tries to convince himself that hes not and wont fall in love with Ha Ji Won's character. And yes as the above mentioned, after three kids he still loves her like no other mobo do... the way he stares at her and walks with her and kisses her are still as tho they've only fell in love. AND!!! he was willing to change places with her <3 how sweet and deep that is!!...so therefore Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden for me .... KIM JOO WON!!!!

Guest hpc1016

not a huge fan of kwon sang woo`~ but i absolutely loved him in stairway to heaven.

Also, Cha seung won in city hall~~ <3,and currently, park shin yang in sign~~

Hello~~

Hmm i got to say that Cha Seung Joo (Kwon Sang Woo's character in Stairway to Heaven), Yoon Joon Seo (Song Seung Hoon's character in Endless Love), Han Dae Woong (Hyun Bin's character in Snow Queen), Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi's character in My Girlfriend is Gumiho) and Kim Joo Woon (Hyun Bin's character in Secret Garden) are in the TOP 5!

Cha Seung Joo, Yoon Joon Seo and Han Dae Woong always stay beside the girl they love; even when the girl is suffering from serious disease until they finally die in front of their eyes..Meanwhile Cha Dae Woong and Kim Joo Won are willing to die for the girl they love..They are not scared of death..They even sacrifice themselves in order to save the girl they love..

Ohh, so romantic..I wonder if we can watch more drama with this kind of romantic side from its male lead..

Hmm looking forward to see it :rolleyes:

Tae Woo can make the toes curl but Moo Hyuk can make women even pass their prime want to have babies! *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

LOL*quoted image* 

Nep!  O-kay!  hahahaha:w00t:  

But, the category is the 'man who loved the deepest, in a k-drama'.   So, it has to be Lt. General in "Dae Jang Geum".  This is a man whose love made him offer up his life, to the King, so that his woman can continue on the path to her destiny.  And, he believed in her dream so much that he could live the life of an exile so that she could fulfill her dream.  His love for her was always more important than his own wants.:tears:

Guest vivian0304

kwon sang woo in Stairway in heaven is the man loved deepest among all the korean drama i have watched

and Park Shi Hoo as Seo In Woo in Prosecutor princess. he loves her but couldn't forget what her dad did to his dad, they both couldn't come together yet dont want to breakup, unlike other drama, couples can't come together because the 3rd party or they stubborn, this drama is sad

for me, it's definitely Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden. When he went to switch himself with Ra Im when she was in a coma, I was deeply moved. it definitely beat even stairway to heaven for me in terms of deep love.

My vote(s) go to:

1 - Kim JuWon form Secret Garden, (maybe cuz I'm still coming off my SG high:blush:  )

2 - Lee DaeGil from Chuno

They're so different in terms of character;sometimes KJW made me wish I was the one kicking his shins! and LDG just broke my heart:tears:  ; but both were willing to give up everything - even their lives - for the woman they loved.

The hopeless romantic in me just melted for those two!:wub:

Guest naughtybynature

Lol I think Gong Yoo's character in Coffee Prince deserves a merit for "coming out of the closet"

Lee Wan in Tree in Heaven - if that's not love and by that I mean giving away your own life to save the person you love, I don't what know else is.

Kwon Sang Woo in Stairway to Heaven - though he seemed a little obsessed with Choi Ji Woo at times, he was nevertheless head over heels in love with her.

• 3 months later...
Guest mariannerebucan

South Korea and perhaps the world is falling for KIM JOO WON.

For obvious reasons, that is, he loved his woman so deeply.

Guest KDIK

Kim Joo Won (Secret Garden) & Choi Han-Gyul (Coffee Prince) - can't get better than these two (although Greatest Love Dokko-jin I have a feeling will be joining these two once the show is over lol)

Guest hysaengfangirl

No doubt it's Secret Garden's Kim Joo Won. =)

But I would like to give credit to Memories of Bali's Jung Jae Min c^^,) ...maybe because he is a very good actor that got he got my favor! His love for LeeSooJung is so priceless, it's just that things did not favor him due to complexities of the storyline. But the things he is willing to give up, the way he cries and kneels down unto his father's feet, the way he cries whenever he's hurt...ooohh...i truly truly love him!! chongmal saranghaeyo Jo In Sung Oppa!! =)

Guest teaflytime

most of the heroes only have eyes for their girl and willing to lose everything for her..in some ways, they do anything and they expect something in return and that is the girl's love to them..There is no denial that these heroes has deepest undying love..

What stood out to me amongst these heroes is Jang-Hyuk's Dae-Gil in Chuno. What I like about him is that he has his flaws - imperfect unlike most prince charming heroes and yet selflessly perfect in many ways. His choice or his way of loving a girl is NOT DEMANDING the girl to love or care for him. He thought she has move on and he is able to let go and at the same time protecting her like a knight. He did not even had a proper good "loving" moment with the girl.. For example at least Kwon Sang Woo has the time to woo and make Choi Ji-Woo remember... they even have sweet moments together and share many sweet kisses!.. Dae-Gil has none and he "pushes" her away cos he thinks that's the best for her and not for himself.. there is no me me me in his book! That just kills me to see his kind of deep love...unconditional love words fail me and it makes my heart ache for him.

Guest chapsyholic

absolutly ,Park shin yang....and i love all drama of him.,... lovers in paris until SIGN smile.gifbiggrin.gif happy.gif the best actor ....

Archived