Which Man Loved the Deepest Among all the K-dramas You Have Watched?

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mamaloki1978

well hope you all would not laugh at some of my choice. I did not watch a lot of k-drama also. Just some.

The deepest impression I had is 

Won bin in autumn tale. Really love despite no return and love interest sickness.sad.gif

and lately, JSW in Giant. His love can sustain for ten years without any return. Really very long.sweatingbullets.gif

Guest je_amourx

KSW in Stairway to Heaven is an everlasting love

JIS in What Happened in Bali is truly a love so deep it's kills :ph34r:

WB in Autumn Love Story ... gosh, his 2nd male lead's love is painful

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lumina_louella

whoah!

The question is really difficult to answer...but it would be lee seung gi for me..he's ready to sacrifice everything for Shin Min ah in My girlfriend is a gumiho..

Guest sannouna

1- kwon sang woo in sad sonata

2- kwon sang woo in stairway to heaven

:wub:

Kang Ji Hwan in 90 days falling in love.

i agree, i loved this drama

Guest nisxiah

Among k-dramas that I have ever watch, Kim Joowon in Secret Garden had the deepest love

He exchanged his own body with his lover, RaeIm who was in coma

Joowon sacrificed himself because he couldn't bear his sadness. He thought death is better

It was a bit selfish but he must love RaeIm very much :D

I haven't watch stairway in heaven =.=

Guest recyclebin

isn't it interesting to see how the answers change over the years? :))

so aside from KSW, SJS and GY who are frequently mentioned here,

my other picks would be:

1. Hyun Bin (Snow Queen, Secret Garden)

2. Yoon Kye Sang (Who Are You)-- despite the huge age gap between him and Go Ara

3. Jo Hyun Jae (49 Days) "please let Ji Hyun live and stay by my side :(( "

4. Seo Do Young (Spring Waltz)

...and though this drama hasn't ended yet, I'd also pick

Nam Goong Min (CYHMH) <3. He should get lead roles next time :(

Guest monkeyshinobi

The main male lead in Stairway to Heaven. As well as the step brother in the drama, though he was kinda annoying he loved the lead enough to do what he did.

Hyun Bin in Secret Garden

Hang Kang from 49 Days T___T

Guest YoonSooJin

Jang Hyuk (Dae Gil in Chuno) impressed me with his everlasting love for Eonnyun ! I'm a bit disappointed now because I didn't see anyone mentioned Jang Hyuk before.

And out of the dramas I'm watching now, I'd choose Jang Myeonghun from Miss Ripley (Kim Seung Woo).... Actually I feel sorry for all of the men who are in love with Jang Miri !

Guest x stylejjang

im in love with park yoochun's character in miss ripley. ive seen alot of dramas & hes the best for me.

the episode where he talks to lee dahae in the restaurant after he finds out about everything.

i wanted to cry cuhs it was so sad & i was even nervous cuhs it felt like he was breaking up with me. hahahha! & his glare when he looks @ something looks so deep. idk how to explain it! everyone go watch miss ripley yull know what im talking about. but hes my fave character. & he looks so charismatic when hes mad & when he walk with his secretary or anything he does. sigh. If i had a boyfriend who was good looking, rich, soft heart, isnt arrogant, nice, friendly, owns a company, & earns his money, has responsibilities, a real man, & he loves the girl with all his heart & does anything for her even dismissed his mom. ahhhhhhh. the ideal guy. <3

:wub: :wub: :wub: im in love!! lol.

& seo inwoo from prosecutor princess. i love this guy. hes kindof like yoochuns character in miss ripley. i loved loved his character & he would always be there for her when shes in trouble. always showing up @ the right time. & etc. etc.

oh & hyunbin in snow queen. one of my fave dramas!

why do i always like the sappy, sad drama guy characters? idk why they seem so passionate & theyre so... lol.

<3

-Seo In WOo (Park Shi Hoo) in Prosecutor princess

-Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Seuk) In You're beautiful

- Chae Do Woo (Kim Kang Woo) in Story Of a Man

-Oh Seung Ha in (Joo Ji Hoon) The Devil / Mawang

-Sun Woo Wan (Kang Ji Hwan) in Capital Scandal

-Song Yi Soo (Jung Il Woo) in 49 Days

• 4 weeks later...

*Cha Dae Woong (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) - he was willing to give everything to MiHo just for her to stay alive. The fact that he was willing to die for her is reason enough to know that he indeed loved her.

*Dok Go Jin (The Greatest Love) - he may be an arrogant person who only sees himself but he was willing to give up everything for Gu Ae Jeong. he threatened to sue many people because they were destroying his image. but when Gu Ae Jeong was already being attacked, he sincerely and truthfully sued all the people whi gave bad comments about her. Now, that is what we call Greatest Love

*Han Kang (49 Days) - He.Is.The.Man. And I mean it. He truthfully and sincerely loved JiHyun. He did everything for JiHyun -- believe everything that is unbelievable, provided the first tear for JiHyun, and understood JiHyun. Even though they were not able to tell each other personally how they felt, we can already see how they loved each other. And for Han Kang to understand this, even if he had secretly loved her for 10 years already, is proof enough to know that he is the man who truly loved and understood her.

*Scheduler/Song Yi Soo (49 Days) - I think many will agree with me that the Yi Soo and Yi Kyung story is one of the best. their story showed us true love. Why would we fell in love with Song Yi Soo? He waited 5 years. yes, 5 years just to be able to tell Yi Kyung everything and to clear their misunderstanding. Not only is he the greatest lover, but their story is indeed one of the greatest. Just watch 49 Days, and you will know why he is one of the man who loved the deepest.

• 1 month later...
Guest vivaciousvixen

*Cha Dae Woong (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho) - he was willing to give everything to MiHo just for her to stay alive. The fact that he was willing to die for her is reason enough to know that he indeed loved her.

*Dok Go Jin (The Greatest Love) - he may be an arrogant person who only sees himself but he was willing to give up everything for Gu Ae Jeong. he threatened to sue many people because they were destroying his image. but when Gu Ae Jeong was already being attacked, he sincerely and truthfully sued all the people whi gave bad comments about her. Now, that is what we call Greatest Love

*Han Kang (49 Days) - He.Is.The.Man. And I mean it. He truthfully and sincerely loved JiHyun. He did everything for JiHyun -- believe everything that is unbelievable, provided the first tear for JiHyun, and understood JiHyun. Even though they were not able to tell each other personally how they felt, we can already see how they loved each other. And for Han Kang to understand this, even if he had secretly loved her for 10 years already, is proof enough to know that he is the man who truly loved and understood her.

*Scheduler/Song Yi Soo (49 Days) - I think many will agree with me that the Yi Soo and Yi Kyung story is one of the best. their story showed us true love. Why would we fell in love with Song Yi Soo? He waited 5 years. yes, 5 years just to be able to tell Yi Kyung everything and to clear their misunderstanding. Not only is he the greatest lover, but their story is indeed one of the greatest. Just watch 49 Days, and you will know why he is one of the man who loved the deepest.

I agree! I'd just like to add Kim Joo Won of Secret Garden to my list. The sacrifice he made might've been selfish for he wanted to be spared from the loneliness, yet I still believe that his unconditional love for Ra Im outweighed it all. :wub:

Guest donnapie

Kang Ji Wook from Scent of A Woman for standing beside a woman who was dying and embracing the possibility of her death with open arms because it is better to have her for a time and be happy than not to have her in his life at all.

Archived