America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

i watched the first show...and i never know what freakin day it is playing ...sooo i have no clue what's going on?

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cyberfruit

I am rooting for Anchal to make it to the top as next model of America. :)

I'm hoping that Anchal doesn't win because the winners never fare as well as the loosers.

Look at Elyse; she's has the most success out of everyone.

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

i watched the first show...and i never know what freakin day it is playing ...sooo i have no clue what's going on?

It's Wednesdays 8/7c on the CW, dear

Monique is uglier without her 10 layers of makeup

episodephoto_1_8.jpg

From the pre-show gallery (http://www.cwtv.com/page/topmodel_episodegallery_1.html), before the girls got all glitzed up and get to bathe in studio lighting 24/7, only a few are naturally intriguing.

I don't think Anchal's that beautiful, but I appreciate her standing up to Monique. But I think the other girls, like Eugene, just don't want to add to the drama. The whole bed thing isn't that big of a deal. But Melrose, geesh, you're going to lose $1k to your landlord, you don't stand outside complaining and let Anchal speak up for you. I wonder how she'll handle herself next week.

Guest Bamboo

I just saw the starting sequence of the girls, and the fact that Amanda and Michelle don't have separate parts surprised me. I know they're twins and all, but you'd think ANTM would give them different portions of the sequence since they are two different people. It's not like if one of them gets eliminated, the other would have to go, too.

I wonder what would have happened if both Naima and her twin had tried out...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^I think because we can't tell them apart. Now we know who is who better. Plus this makes people want to watch more.

Even if they are twins, they can generate totally different pictures. Not just the outside counts, they both got potential, but personality, attitude, taking in criticism from judges to executing them, connecting with the camera & passion are all part of being a top model. Wow.. top model is not easy being for sure :sweatingbullets:

But then again If one of them becomes Top Model, the other twin doesn't even have to worry. They can make big bucks together. Everyone loves twins. They are special lol they will have tons of jobs together.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

how was megan's photo the worst one there?? don't understand...

The judges' reasoning was that she didn't make herself stand out from the big hair. She didn't POP out enough and got lost in the picture. I thought she looked fine. I think they should've considered her other pictures and not just that one because she was one of the top ones in last week's shoot. I actually really like Megan. She had a cute-boyish look to her that's kinda innocent, yet seductive at the same time. And her eyes are gorgeous.

At first I thought Anchal looked weird, but her pictures really surprise me. She's really gorgeous and a unique type of gorgeous too.

Guest sugarcakes

what happened last week? the first episode's photoshoot was at least somewhat decent. the 2nd one with the funky hair is just stupid. i can sorta see what vibe tyra was going for, but she totally did it wrong.

i really liked AJ & Michelle's photo from the 1st episode, AJ has a stronger presence in person but Michelle takes excellent photos.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

this is very very very fun. i'm rooting for AJ. i think she's the coolest. haha. all of them are very beautiful though. siiigh. haha

Guest ripgal

i think this is by far the ANTM cycle with most beautiful girls.. i love most of the shots in both the 1st and 2nd shoots.. only some were really bad.

i kinda felt bad that Megan was eliminated cos i thought she had potential.. but yea reality's brutal. one bad shot and u're done. the other girls are quite ok.. so far nobody's as b*tchy as Monique. she really has to tone up on her attitude.. she was soooo fake and bitchy with the phone.

i duno now.. i kinda like all of the girls..cos they all look great! im kinda rooting for Anchal and Aj tho.. Anchal's 2nd shot was my fav shot.. and AJ's cool.. with the i dun really care attitude. oh yea.. caridee's not really pretty.. but she's funny.. has a cool attitude..:D

I think AJ takes good photos but she has a not very nice personality. The hairstylists only dyed her hair a lighter color and she keeps complaining about it.

What would be cool is if the twins are the last two girls for this cycle. It's like - who the hell do you choose?

Guest s3rene

i like anchal.

she stood up to Monique..(who needs to talk on the phone for 3 hrs anyways?)

and she has a curves too :P

Exactly! Anchal seems like the person who is nice but don't make her get on her mean side.

Guest cyberfruit

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATION!

As for next week: How can Melrose critique Anchal when she isn't even the prettiest girl in the house? Who's winning Covergirl of the week every week?

Yeah, I'd stop talking mess if I were her.

Guest diagon ALLY

YAY FINALLY MONIQUE IS GONE.

oh my god she was such a horrendous brat. >________>

LOL @ THE JUDGES SINGING AND STUFF WHEN DECIDING WHO TO KICK OFF

Guest ANJEE<3

I'm hoping that Anchal doesn't win because the winners never fare as well as the loosers.

Look at Elyse; she's has the most success out of everyone.

elyse?? are you talking about the girl from the first cycle?!?! short hair yeah?!?! XD

if so.... I LOVE HER!! I'M STILL FUMMING A LITTLE THAT SHE DIDN'T WIN :fury: LOL.. what is she doing now?? got photos and links!?!

if you're not talking about her... still.. links? i'd like to see XD

Archived