America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

Guest lovely-disaster

Well, I think they made a good decision. CariDee has a pretty good personality. Even though Melrose was a good model, she didn't have a really good personality. >_>...I think that should be the deciding factor after their looks and all.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Most of the girls in this season didn't WOW me at all compared to previous season's. Between Melrose and Caridee, I'd pick Melrose as ANTM eventhough she was a fake b*t*h because all her pictures were GORGEOUS and when she was on screen she had a very like-able and pretty look. And Melrose worked SUPER hard on every challenge. Other girls worked hard, but Melrose went the extra mile to study her material so that she would come prepared. Who wouldn't study for a test? I think most of the girls hated her because she was so good and they considered her as a threat.

I didn't like neither one of them, but Melrose would've been my pick.

Guest JenniFOO

Well, I think they made a good decision. CariDee has a pretty good personality. Even though Melrose was a good model, she didn't have a really good personality. >_>...I think that should be the deciding factor after their looks and all.

Caridee's attitude totally turned me off near the end of the cycle. She started putting down Melrose for, in my opinion, no good reason at all. And I know practice makes perfect, but oh man, was her walk just awkward. I really do hope she will get better with her runway walk, but Melrose had it all. She had everything that a model should have. The attitude (LOL), the look (the judges say she looks old, but I honestly didn't see that), the knowledge and everything. I'm still pretty disappointed about this cycle.

But Caridee was liked by the majority of America so yeah it makes sense that she won, cause like I've said before, I agree with whoever said that ANTM should be liked by America, not just have all the things that we consider a "model", but she has to be well liked. Caridee has that, hands down. lol

w00t! I just knew Caridee would win. :) Even though her last runway walk was ... yeah kinda sucked, her overall performance was incredible. Like her Covergirl picture was drop dead gorgeous and the shoot in the pool. She was flopping like a fish, but her face came out stunning.

I'm impatiently waiting for my Seventeen Magazine to come with HER ON THE COVER.

I only really have 2 problems with this show.

1. The hypocritical judging of the contestants

2. The fact that when so and so whens, you rarely ever hear from them again.

Its sad and makes no sense how those eliminated have more jobs than the winnners.

But it does make for good reality tv.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PrincessBoa

I think Michelle has potential, she's just not sure of herself if she wants to MODEL/go into that industry. I think the main reason she went into ANTM was because of her sister, and later on in the cycle; she got confused of what she wanted, and if she only was there cause of her sister. But I think MIchelle can get far, even though she didn't win.

I'm pretty surprised Caridee won, I would have thought Melrose/Michelle (Before I realized she didn't really want to) but I'm disappointed sort of. Lols BUt I'm glad for her

Archived