America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrs. pakman

man....i felt like the two girls that got voted off so far have so much more potential than some of the other girls...*ahem*monique*ahem.

i'm sad that christian and megan are gone.

i didn't like the twins at first...but i like their new hair color.

but yeah...the girls whining about their hair....sooooo over dramatic.

these girls say that they'll do ANYTHING to win and to be a model...

and they can't even handle a small make over.

and in the fashion industry...you have to take on so many different looks even if you don't like it.

i feel like this cycle...the girls are way too whiney.

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

Models don't want to be perceived as whiny nor overdramatic yet so far, they're the ones contributing to the stereotype.

I wish all the girls would just gang up on monique and flush her head down the toilet or something. Someone needs to hand it that that beast.

Guest graceyoon

seriously.. they were all laughing when tyra was acting like a 'fake' model.. but they are basically like that anyway x_X

if i were jay i would send the girls who complained home, and i mean their real home.

monique is really unbelievable.. didn't she have some sob story when she was younger not being liked cuz no one found her pretty or something? girl they hated u for your attitude not your looks.

Guest shinhwahwah

^ HONESTLY i just think she's ugly inside but i dont agree with the outside.

wat surprised me most is eugena not fighting bak more when monique took over her bed. i thought she was stronger than that.

so far i hate melrose and monique.

i feel like the reason they're keeping Anchal is to help boost her confidence but they won't let her win the competition. she has a unquie beauty, but i'm not too into it.

the twins take really nice pictures.

Brooke is cute and bubbly, but i think she's a bit bitchy.

gotta wait and see more before i can decide who i like.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

it's weird cause I don't think any of these girls are in anyway, shape, or form pretty, but I really liked the pics last night. I especially liked Anchal's pic and to me, she's not pretty at all.

Guest Melyxcious

i like anchal~~ O.O she has this unique... side to her and yeah, her piccie last night was GORGEOUS.

I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFF when monique was still in T_T_T_T_T

that beeetch needs to go =.=;;

my favorite picture was anchal's. she's so beautiful and she's not afraid to say whats on her mind. she was like the only one who stood up to monique and hung the phone on monique. i hate monique. she's such a coward. i hate her attitude. wish girls like her never exist.

i wish ANTM could have a reunion of the girls from different seasons. i want to see Camille, Jade and Monique together in one room :lol:

omg and add sisi from canada's next top model, we're gonna have a brawl.

Guest JenniFOO

AHHHH i just finished watching the most recent episode. MAAAN when i read the comments before I thought it was MEGG the rocker chick that got voted off. I was pretty happy. I don't like her that much. That whole rocker thing seems like an act to me. I don't know, shes just not my favorite BUT MEGAN IS! booooo that sucks :( Now I'm rooting for AJ. lol

Wow that Monique takes 'richard simmons' to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. damnnnn I really really reallllllly hope she gets eliminated next. But that is such a fat chance since shes good for the drama. Yet I want to disagree. I don't wanna see someone on tv that makes me wanna BREAK my television screen or computer screen or whatever. ugh*

Guest rycekrispies1212

^ Yeah, I don't understand how someone can be THAT inconsiderate and rude. UGH.

I'm sad that Megan left. I thought she was pretty and her picture wasn't that bad. Does anyone else think that she looks like CHARLIZE THERON?!

Monique stinks. She has a nasty attitude, and hygiene, poor Melrose, had to suffer the bad egg.

I was glad to see Anchal step up and cuss at Monique, her photoshoot was amazing, love her eyes.

The twins are slowly growing in me. ^^ They're pretty with their new make over.

Guest bloopy_babo

i hate how the twins dont seperate themselves. if they are going to models, they have to come out as different people. haha i hate how i just called them the twins. i forget their names.

Archived