America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ccho811

only aj looks gd..to me all the others look the same...bland @_@...yeah i hv to agree the cycles get worse.. nevertheless it gets addicting

Guest nadhura

i think this cycle's contestant are less typical than the previous cycles...and is it me or does AJ looks like one of the characters that's in movies like final fantasy, seriously...she looks like one of those 3D animation characters..haha

I think most of the contestants are prettier than the ones last year.

I saw some of the contestants in the previews and they look so much better than the pictures posted up on this thread.

Guest HonMaru

I like Megan and the Twins hands down. Atleast season after season they have been putting better looking models in their. If you look at Cycle 1 some of the models were kinda fugly to me ( excluding Elyse and Adrianne. )

Guest i heart victoria's secret

wt....having twins is so retarded imo...what's the point...anyways is it jut me or are the contestants in each season getting unattractice? cause these chicks aren't so pretty....except AJ she's pretty...anyways i'm still watching i guess but it's just whatves now

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

i think monique is the prettiest.

mann none of them ever look good in those pics.

DANGGG

melrose is FLAT as a piece of paper.

i have a feeling AJ is going to win. ahaha..we'll see.

Archived