America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dumpyfledgling

Well there goes my top pick <_<

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'll try not to put in any spoilers. I was hoping that even if she was eliminated she wouldn't have been eliminated so early on.

SPOILERS --

AJ's out

ahhh how r they gonna do that?! She rocks the runway & her pix r gorgeousss. okie maybe xcept for this week's but still. grr Jaeda should've been the one to go home.

I like Melrose... dunno why everyone dislike her so much. She might be too straightforward and over-confident but she really stands out from the rest.

I like Caridee & Brooke as wellll. Brooke can rappp haha.

Guest heygingersnap

I like Melrose... dunno why everyone dislike her so much. She might be too straightforward and over-confident but she really stands out from the rest.

I like Caridee & Brooke as wellll. Brooke can rappp haha.

i know what you mean about melrose.

i haven't been watching from the beginning,

but when i started to pick it up, she's the first name i remembered.

caridee and brooke are my favorites, though.

i hope either of them win, especially 'cause brooke's adorable. x)

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i understand why the judges picked her though. she does seem not to want it as much as the other girls. you can learn everything else, but passion is kinda hard.

im rooting for caridee. she is cool!!

Guest YEHJIN.

Well there goes my top pick <_<

werdddd. she was my fave!

ugh and that melrose girl REALLLYYYYYY pisses me off x[ there's just SOMETHING about her that turns me off really badly. like how she acts just OH-SO confident in front of everyone.. and is afraid to show that she's human and she has flaws, ya know? :\

i would have liked jaeda to go home.. ugh for real! she's obviously going to go very soon cause she's been in the bottom 2 for many many many times.

but now since my fave is gone.. i'll have to rely on the twins + brooke <3

brooke is so so cute !

and the twins didn't really have my attention at first, but their pics are REALLY good now that i think about it.

<33

Guest My Sweet September

What just happened? Argh I liked her so much! *sobs*

I think Melrose is...okay. She was pretty adorable as Donald Trump! Hehehehe... :)

I like Brooke the most now. Maybe she is missing an edge but she can deliver a photo. I love how sweet she is!

I think Jaeda is goegeous but she drives me nuts >.<

I like the Twins equally :)

Caridee looks pretty scary in real life sometimes. But she's a funny girl.

Anchal is striking but dang, she is so not outgoing. She needs to come out her shell, she's beautiul so she shouldn't be so darn shy!

Did I leave anyone out? Oh well.

Guest graceyoon

hm i derno why she got upset with her couple.. so what if it wasn't the one you want, that's not the way the real world works.. she should have still gave it her best shot.. during her photoshoot u could tell she didn't want to do it.. i was surprised she left before jaeda tho...

Guest goodvibrations

Ugh whattheheck. I wanted AJ to stay D: She's got some amazing shots, and a personality (despite a sarcastic killjoy one at that).

OMG!! i can't believe A.J was eliminated!! Jaeda has been in the bottom two for 3 weeks and she always manages to saves her butt! A.J took ONE back pic and shes out of there....i wanted her to stay!! i'll be rootin' for Brooke now :(

Guest cyberfruit

Do I think Jaeda should have gone home instead? Yes.

Am I suprised that AJ was sent home? ...No.

Did she deserve it? Yes; she put herself above everyone else and everything. Her attitude got the best of her.

Guest jennnayx81

i don't usually like melrose, but i really liked her in this episode ... she has a fun personality when she's not trying to analyze everything she's doing (kinda like april in the first season?)

Guest mrs. pakman

i like caridee and brooke.

but i didn't want aj to leave. she's so beautiful in that punk way.

and the fact that jaeda totally needs to leave.

if jaeda somehow makes it to the end...i'm gonna be pissed.

Guest lilaznhunnie

I think the judges made the worst decision EVER in top model history.

Yes, I can understand why AJ was in the bottom two THIS time, but honestly.. jaeda is in the bottom two ALL the time. I'm sorry but jaeda looks like a man. The End.

Guest dolce.vita

^ yeah definitely!

AJ's pictures were SO good (minus this week's) :(

anyway, i loved their photo shoot today ^_^

Caridee really looked like both of them .. and Melrose .. x)

I liked the photo challenge this week. The photos were pretty hilarious. Brooke's rapping is better than K-Fed's lol.

I can't believe they booted off A.J. That was the first photo where she didn't do so well. Jaeda hasn't looked good in most of her photos. I think they kept her because she's an emotional person, which I guess they think is interesting to watch. She and Michelle do a lot of those parts in the show where they talk about their feelings in front of a green screen.

Since I mentioned Michelle, who comes out to his/her mom on Mother's Day?!?! Out of all the days of the year, she chose that one! It's good that she told her mom, but it was pretty messed up that she didn't tell her own family before she told her housemates and the people who watch ANTM.

I have to hand it to Melrose. She did well with Janice and the red carpet.

Well, since A.J. is out of the running, go Caridee!

Archived