America's Next Top Model: Cycle 7

Guest xosandy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carrotcake

Omg, it airs in three hours XD! I can't wait. AJ is the prettiest to me out of all of them. I saw the "trailer"/preview thing on the CW website, and I like AJ :D. The twins look kinda freakyyy. I love this show because the make-up, clothes, and photographs are so interesting to look at :).

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

Wow, I remember seeing those pics (first post) long ago and thought they were blech. Now that I see them for myself, most of are pretty. I thought AJ stood out the most and she still does. I also have a new favorite: Megan. Just adorable and poetic looking. The rest don't leave that much of an impression, but they're decent. Of course there are exceptions; the twins (I think Tyra and the judges did this purposely to humiliate them publicly and for dramatic effect? lol) and that (latina?) girl that admitted that she walks like an ostrich all the time.

Most of them look pretty old for 18-20 year olds. Geesh. They wont lost long in the industry.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

what I think::

melrose - she reminds me of cathy from last season, the girl who was first to be voted off.

AJ - she's definiately prettier in the pictures than she is in real life. her personality so far is so bland

the twins - I actually like them a lot more now after watching ep 1 but I still can't see the model within

Anchal - again, prettier in pictures than in real life

eugena - doesn't deserve to be on the show =.=

megan - touching story but not pretty

monique - i'm surprised she showed her true colors so early on in the show. she's worst than jade. jade is mean and doesn't care about what others think but she doesn't go stealing other people's beds. monique thinks way too highly of herself, ugly both on the outside and in the inside.

none of the other girls stood out to me so far. Can't wait to see what the other girls did to monique in the next episode.

Guest jennnayx81

AJ's my favorite so far (plus, she's from sacramento!) i think she's the most photogenic so far, but i do agree that her personality isn't that great

I like Brooke so far and Michelle's picture was so freakin good. I loved AJ's picture also. I thought Brooke would've done well with what they showed us while she modelled but in the picture, the person she was betraying was more eyecatching. Did they show a bad photo or was that really the best?

Before the clips of Monique being a total bltch and Melrose playing mom, I thought they were the frontrunners. But eh... Monique really sucks. Someone mentioned something about Jade, and I agree. She was mean but at least she somewhat cooperated. At the same time though we don't know what she would've done in this situation because this is different lol. I could see Jade doing what Monique did truthfully but I don't know her so who knows really.

Eugena kinda reminded me of Gina, to be honest. Did anyone else see it?

I don't understand why AJ was so insecure at judging, that was so strange. She seemed like a confident person and all of a sudden it looks like her energy and drive has been drained...

The judging room looks nice.

Guest xSwtnBitterx

ah i saw this last nite ......it was hmmm....interesting....but it was fun to watch..haha i dont like the twins much cuz they are pretty..

None of the girls really impressed me with their photoshoots when I watched the first episode. I don't know who I like most but it's definitely not Monique. That girl is so mean and bitchy!!

Guest ooo_it's_mE

these have to be the ugliest girls ever picked for this show.

I also can't wait for those twins to go home. they have that "I'm on crack" look about them.

these have to be the ugliest girls ever picked for this show.

I also can't wait for those twins to go home. they have that "I'm on crack" look about them.

I thought the twins had the most model potential. They do remind me of Shandi a little bit and one photograph of the twins who was bulimic, I don't know which one, looked really scary. I cannot wait until next week to see more. B)

Guest graceyoon

ok am i the only one who thought melrose's walk is funny? she like jumps or skips or something i was surprised she won the challenge. and yeah she does photograph old...

and i was so bored this season i derno, the show is taking too much attention on the 'drama' of the girls. so basically all model wannabes are b!tches. wow.

Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

I actually pitied Monique at first, but her attitude is uglier than her face. I've always thought she was ugly. It's not just about stealing the bed, she's so inconsiderate everything else. She's not at home. She's in a professional environment and she's not anything yet to be acting like "diva" (although I prefer nastyass biaatch).

I think Anchal is hideous and haggard. Her photo was nice though. Did she really do that to the bathroom?

Though I don't like the twins, I must admit those were beautiful shots. Granted they already look busted to begin with.

None of their personalities stand out yet, but I've noticed Megan the most. Megg is also very cute.

Agree that AJ looks cool, but she hasn't shown anything beyond the camera.

Megan is my favorite<3

Melrose shouldn't be acting like their mother.....that's going to look really ugly later on...

Monique a total richard simmons...she shouldn't be so cocky and rude! The bed part was really rude

Guest precious4e

I saw the episode yesterday! I like it when VH1 has the marathons though because I can watch them all in one go. I think the girls this year are alright. No one really stands out to me. The pictures came out really cool though.

Archived