[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

wow thank you guys that posted tons of pictures of us to drool over DONGHAE hehehe. i luv everything about him....well.........except for when he got long hair.....i think the new hair fits him really well.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So originally i scoffed at the idea of a freaking 12-member (i know, 13 now) boygroup and their first single. I confess, "Twins" was catchy to me even then, but it didnt showcase any of the guys' vocal ability much, right? But yeah, so i didnt look into the group until i happened up a youtube link that Choi Si Won was in (Love Letter i think) where he wore a white suit, glasses, and his amazing image-face-smile-dimples. So then i remembered he was the guy who sorta was linked to dbsg at one point and i decided to look into more SuJu stuff - then i saw their "U" mv and darn it, it was so catchy!! blah blah blah, and somewhere along the way i became a bit obsessed too LOL - im now at stage where Si Won's still awesome but i Love Dong Hae for his many talents and uber attractiveness and adorable qualities ^_^ Im so happy this thred exists!!

Guest shronie_x3

hehe i`m adding more :]

donghae-11.jpg

donghae-9.jpg

donghae-8.jpg

donghae-7.jpg

I LOVE GUYS IN SCHOOL UNIFORMS AHHHHHHH<33333 IS IT ONLY ME? LOL. IT`S THAT BAD BOY LOOK >.<

haha i`m a fan of the eunhae couple~~

donghae-10.jpg

eunhae2.jpg

eunhae4.jpg

eunhae11.jpg

i`ll upload more later if i have time :)

Guest starrysmile

i find him so hot! i used to really like siwon and kibum and thought donghae was pretty ugly with the big blond hair. but when i saw donghae [without the blond locks] in a U performance, my jaw literally dropped and i was like OMG who is that hot guy? ever since then, i've simply LOVE donghae. he's just like me. always eating and laughing. thanks for all the pics. you guys just made my day ^_^

he's so so cute! I noticed si won in the 1st place... but during dbsk's concert in malaysia where suju sang, dong hae instantly caught my eyes... I was like gotta watch him closely so that I'll remember his face, becoz Suju is such a big group..lolz...and I was not familliar with them yet... haha

so handsome! Lately he looks very tired in his new clips, still the cutest SUJU member. Hope he gets more sleep and smiles more because he has such a BEAUTIFUL smile! :lol:

Archived