[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shorty_babygurl03

SAME HERE!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA! CANT BELIEVE ITS UNDERRATED! I LOVE HAN JI HYE HOPE SHE MAKES ANOTHER DRAMA> PREFERABLY ROMANTIC COMEDY!!!!!!!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i just finished the first two episodes last night (slept at 3 in the morning) and i'm hooked. i really wanna know what's going on/what's happening next. still downloading tho.

btw, can anyone be kind enough to upload episode 11 LQ and 14 LQ using MEGAUPLOAD? i couldn't download from the one in the 'non-clubbox links' thread. would appreciate it very much. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest un-knowng_grl

hm...at first, i didn't really like this drama cuz the main scene was in a hospital...but as it continued, it got so sad!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tun

Thank you With S2 Sub team. With the English sub, I really enjoy this series.

Problem is, I'm up to episode 15 and about to download eps.16, but I couldn't find the one with Eng sub. Can anyone help me?

thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EJvictorian

This is too late to say it but OMG! I love this DRAMA!!!

I was attracted to it because of Han Ji Hye but then when i read a lil summary of it i really do feel like watching it cause someone said it's similar to the anime black jack.. which is also a good comic.. But anyways.

I love the male lead! He is CUTE!!! ehehe. I can't believe this drama is not popular. Sux.

• 1 month later...
Guest akilkomur

Can anyone tell me where I can get episode 3 hardsubbed? Non-clubbox links do not work (mailed the respective person already). And WITHS2CB does not have the file anymore on their clubbox (entire series is missing).

I do have the Cloud.Stairway.E03.HDTV.XViD-SUN avi file but this one is missng subs.

Guest my_littlefish

i watched this drama in one day...all night long too ...i can't stop watching this drama hahah i really like main actor SHIN DONG WOOK now i'm be his fan already he's really cute ---made this drama more interesting i'm also like editing director switch time opening and tell the story with the past it's really good story...

Guest bwitched

Just got hold of this drama but have yet to start watching. Is the ending a happy one? Please, please say yes!

A happy one..don't worry :rolleyes:

Guest akilkomur

episode 3 is only hardsubbed, and as far as I know nott available on any clubbox (withs2cb does not contain it anymore)

Guest liligonecrazy

i just found this drama. i love it. thank you with s2 for subbing it. thank you for all the people who took the time to put links on non clubbox links and for the clubbox links. thanks you guys. it was fun watching it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished this drama..and it is really a good one..I finished the whole episodes within 3 days. The story is really good and able to keep me awake as I have to reduce my sleeping time to watch it..

I am a bit regret why I just watch this drama now although I already know it since last year..I firstly thought it must be a very sad drama (I do not like sad drama) but I were mistaken..

I love the story and the characters..The chemistry between Han Ji Hye and Shin Dong Wok is good..

Anyway, this drama is so unique..From the first episode the audience has already been told that the ending between Jong Soo-Jung Won is happy (with the scene where Jong Soo who just get free, is waited by Jung Won and their son in front of the prison). Then, we just given the story how Jong Soo end up in jail and how the love story goes.

I like how the scriptwriter end Jong Soo's story as a fake doctor and that he is able to work again in the island as a doctor while continuing his study.

Jong Soo is such a talented and genius person with a big heart but unfortunately unable to become a doctor only because he is too poor.

His love to Jung Won has to be through so many hardship before they can be together..He fall in love at first sight with Jung Won long before Jung Won know about him..and it has just been revealed to Jung Won how he first meet Jung Won and falls for her in the last episode..

THE ENDING IS SOOOO SWEET..

I also love how the scriptwriter end the story of the second guy and girl, Do Hyun and Yun Hee..

It seems like that we also has been given a hint about Do Hyun and Yun Hee in the earlier episodes..In the scene where Do Hyun first saw Yun Hee on her first day worked in the hospital..It looked like Do Hyun had a bit interest on Yun Hee..

I wonder why the rating of this drama is not good when it was airing...It really deserve better...

Now I can say, this is one of my favorite drama...

I always like to see Han Ji Hye..she is one of my favorite K-Actress...But Shin Dong Wok..I just know him in this drama...

In my opinion, SDW is not a manly type here..but he is gorgeous with his cute baby face look and also his long hair..and his acting is not bad as well..

In conclusion, this is one of the best K-Drama

• 2 weeks later...

Fanmade MV of Cloud Stairway (Shin Dong Wook, Han Ji Hye)

As I like this drama very much and the OSTs, both the vocal and saxophone version, I made the MVs..I like the chemistry between Shin Dong Wook and Han Ji Hye..A very touching story with a very good ending..Just click the link below if you would like to watch..Spoiler Alert

1)MV Cloud Stairway

Song : Ga Noon Mool Ee Jyo By Rangshow from Black Tea

Clips: Scenes From K-Drama "Cloud Stairway"(KBS-2006)

2)MV Cloud Staiway - Jong Soo and Jung Won Theme

Song : Ga Noon Mool Ee Jyo (Saxophone Version) By Mark Douthit

Clips: Jong Soo and Jung Won's Scenes From K-Drama "Cloud Stairway"(KBS-2006)

Guest deepblue

Shin Dong Wook's great in expressing emotions especially his intense pains and fears making my heart ache for him..

When the drama's airing last year, I actually kept praying for the PD and the scriptwriter not intending to raise ratings by using abrupt plot twists, in particular tear-jerking plots which would definitely ruin the whole drama. Thankfully, the plots flowed nicely till the end with an amazingly satisfying ending, totally beyond my expectation!

Archived