[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sleepysa

hello peeps... i started watching this on kbs world..

i think the storyline's quite nice!

and..shin dong wook's so cute! haha...

but..at first..i was like.. huh..got so fast fall in love meh? haha..cos i was surprised..that ep2 already kissed..haha..

glad that it's a happy ending... now i can sleep with ease...w/o worrying if jungwon and jungsu will be separated..haha..

Guest tieuphi

Was wondering if anyone had probs w/ subtitles on ep 11? I dl the Sun version twice but subtitles aren't synced with the speech...can anyone shed some light thanks ahead.

Guest deepblue

i watch this thru kbs world.. i really love this drama. im still in episode 10 now. i think JungSu's secret might be revealed in episode11. though i hope NOT! he panics a lot and acts frightened everytime something unexpected happens or when people try to find out something he tries hard to conceal.

neway... il be watching this drama til the end!

Guest deepblue

When love begins...

When love begins with Jung-won, Jong-soo makes a pure dream - a dream he does not have the qualification to make.

Do-hyun has excellent family background, good academic qualifications and bright career - things everyone envies that Jong-soo is lack of. In addition, Jung-won is Do-hyun's fiancee. Originally, Jong-soo feels despaired and does not think of opportunity to love Jung-won anymore. But, Jung-won's revealed sentimental struggle and Do-hyun's response ignite a ray of hope. Jong-soo wants to win Jung-won's love. Based on what? His fake doctor identity, the unstable relationship between Jung-won and Do-hyun, and Jung-won's caring about him. Jong-soo faces Do-hyun with sharp eyes and a challengely look, demonstrating his determination and simultaneously gaining confidence in himself.

Jong-soo feels angry for his father's unworthy death and despises Jung-won's father and the hospital for mistreatments to the poor patients. He plans to collect the information of hospital's mistreatments so as to carry out retaliation. To achieve this, he needs to win trust of Jung-won's father, and makes Jung-won's father and other people believe that he is an ambitious person entering the hospital in pursuing a better future.

Jong-soo, an unknown person suddenly coming to the hospital without going through examination procedures, no wonder other doctors refuse to accept him. Jung-won's father also wants to examine Jong-soo's strength. Jong-soo has to prove his ability and skills as a doctor. Although his medicine knowledge is rich and he keeps practise surgery skills, his actual surgery experience is only the appendicitis surgery for Jung-won in the island. In order to persuade other doctors to believe his strength, he goes to the operating room in hope of getting used to the operating room environment and tools soonest as possible.

With all his efforts, Jong-soo obtains repayment. Jung-won's father thinks Jong-soo and himself are people of the same type - a doctor has ambition and strength. Jung-won's father wants Jong-soo to help him in his hospital and gives Jong-soo the hospital plan. Jung-won's father even brings Jong-soo to family gatherings to create opportunity to get Jong-soo and Jung-won together.

Even though Jong-soo puts on the mask to deceive others and hides his true self, sometimes he leaks out his innermost feelings. When he stares at that painting in the hospital, it reveals that his heart-longing life which most suits him is not staying in the hospital, but is the simple island life to help the island residents. The island nurse also says to Jung-won afterwards that Jong-soo never ever lies until doing surgery for Jung-won. Having to take responsibility, Jong-soo has no choice to step back and must continue to act the role of ambitious doctor. In this complex situation, just as Jung-won's mother notices, it is hard to fully understand his innermost thinkings.

Concealed facts cannot be erased. If Jong-soo exposes the medical malpractice incidents, those improper behaviors will sufficiently lead to a fatal attack on Jung-won's father and the hospital to lose reputation. Victory is at hand. On the contrary, when Jung-won knows his fake doctor identity, Jong-soo will lose the qualification to love Jung-won. Jong-soo has prepared for the moment to come. If dream is broken, he will be loser in love.

how many episodes are there?

there are 16 episodes... kbsworld just finished airing epi11 yesterday.. excited for episode 12.. i think the secret will really be exposed now!

Archived