[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all....

it is going to be the middle of May ...what about ohyea couple trip to Hawaii...i'm so nervous....do they still contacting each other...there is nothing we can see by their ig's updating about their relationship but i do hope they still give their best for each other secrectly....privately...and be happy as a lover or a just friend....but i pray that they end this relationship as a real couple...can't take it if they with somebody else .....:(

8 hours ago, susantie09_stv said:

Happy 1st anniversary Ohye Couple :wub:

yup Happy 1st Anniversary Ohye Couple.... wishing both of your stay healthy and happy with your relationship...please stay keep in touch  for each other like before....and thank you so much that both of you made our previous days full of joys and love.....

sadly to say I am more worry than happy about their relationship either still good or just so...so...:(

today is a special day for them but look like they are taking different path ....

I'm really hope if they still together like before they should be together to celebrate this special day...haishhhh..:(

• 2 months later...

it's been a while....

yorobun..

it's pity to the other room  siso couple thread with the latest news bout so yeon in a relationship now with her co star in her new drama ...their shippers feeling down with so yeon statements....

i hope our couple stay strong! until now no good news or bad news bout them  ...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2017 at 6:50 AM, samanatha_xyooj said:

Happy New Year EVERYONE..... 

Am I the only one feeling sad in this thread?????

Can anyone update or find any news if our OH Yeah couple ever went to HI?

Happy New Year to you too.....

yup this room almost like a haunted house....it's so empty .....

.idk if others still giving a hope, seem no good news from them as a couple i do think their story will coming to the end soon but who knows if they keep it as a secret and private or exclusive only for both of them or people close to them only...

Archived