[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Annyeong Warmers! It's been awhile since i was in here...Hope everyone is doing good! Some of you might know that i'm following SWP thread, so i was sorry that i'm not here. Didn't know this thread skyrocket to 60 pages. YeonSo/WooJoo is ♡ always ;)

Hello @zurah90!

WooJoo shippers are forever grateful to you for starting this thread! :D

Yeah we have past page 60!!! B)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vvanni

Annyeong Warmers! It's been awhile since i was in here...Hope everyone is doing good! Some of you might know that i'm following SWP thread, so i was sorry that i'm not here. Didn't know this thread skyrocket to 60 pages. YeonSo/WooJoo is ♡ always ;)

Hello @zurah90!

WooJoo shippers are forever grateful to you for starting this thread! :D

Yeah we have past page 60!!! B)

We have @Icemaid and @pandalover to make this thread alive

Miss the WooJoo couple. :wub:

In the beginning....:D yoo-yeon-seok-kang-sora-bts-stills-warm-

Oppa loves his white long pants. ;)

My experience with kdrama for many years, I never ship any couple. Woojoo couple is so hard to resist. I start to do things I never do like register in this forum. Nice to meet all the warmers here:P

welcome to YeonSo thread @Vvanni :)  you couldn't resist WooJoo too huh :) I am just like you, first time to be in a forum ever ;)  please keep posting ok.

annyeong to all! :wub:

I second chingu @icemaid  in thanking you chingu @pandalover1  for our WooJoo update :) 

@icemaid   so now there's 3 of us that thinks that Sora wants to go to Spain with someone special  :D  let's hope it comes true! and I am asking too, where is Oppa going in a hurry? meeting with someone who just recently came back from overseas hmmm? :P

annyeong @zurah90  :) how are you? we are good here, thank you! I am following SWP too and I have to say I am enjoying it :)  you take care always!!!

Guest Vvanni

I watched oppa old drama, tasty life recently. His ears didn't turn red during hugging or kissing scene with the female lead. I've been wondering why with our KS, he became all red:wub:

I watched oppa old drama, tasty life recently. His ears didn't turn red during hugging or kissing scene with the female lead. I've been wondering why with our KS, he became all red:wub:

squeeeeeel :wub: thanks for this @Vvanni     we know what this means right? Oppa definitely felt something with Sora during those scene :phew:

@agdr03

Hello chingu! I'm pretty fine. Chasing kdramas here and there...lol :P Glad to hear from you. :)

ya, it was nice to hear from you too @‌zurah90 chingu :wub:    besides SWP, what else are you following? :)

@agdr03

Mrs Cop and YongPal to name a few but i'm mostly active in SWP thread. Oh and of course YeonSo is unforgettable too! Following their news... i still praying for them to have another project again. YeonSeok oppa newest cf is yummy and SoRa's too is a delicate woman she is! ♡♡♡

Guest Vvanni

Oppa is a busy man, filming movie with HHJ & CWH (must have finished by now) Then his debut musical (Nov - Feb '16).

Now considering another movie offer in Apr '16. Working non-stop! B)

But sora is all quiet........ 11887261_986705281402587_465286105_n.jpg

Oppa got another offer already? Wow, super busy. I really wish he'll get drama offer instead of movie so that I can see him every week. 

Yoo Yeon Seok might appear on upcoming film “The King’s Case Diary”

Yoo Yeon Seok might be joining the cast of upcoming film “The King’s Case Diary.”

A representative from the actor’s agency confirmed the casting call saying, “Yoo Yeon Seok is currently considering an offered role in the film “The King’s Case Diary.”

The representative further revealed, “Nothing definite has been decided yet.”

“The King’s Case Diary” is from the comic book written by Heo Yoon Mi. It follows the story of a king and his officer, and their amazing teamwork as crime-solving detectives. Once the casting call is done, it is expected to begin filming sometime in early 2016.

If Yoo Yeon Seok accepts the casting offer, he will take on the role of an officer.

Meanwhile, Lee Sun Kyun has been confirmed to play as the king.

Should he accept the film offer?

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/08/yoo-yeon-seok-might-appear-on-upcoming-film-the-kings-case-diary/

When male idols meet flowers

0UFsAN1.png

for Goobne 

HVUS8VW.jpg

for BROSPECS 

cr: blognaver 

Archived