[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Anybody has any news about sora? She seems silent this passed few days? ^^

Nope nothing. Lol that girl is so ninja that even if she leaves for Europe we wouldn't know either..Lol!

Our ninja has an event to attend on 25 July so probably went somewhere not too far away in Asia rather than Europe. :phew:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope nothing. Lol that girl is so ninja that even if she leaves for Europe we wouldn't know either..Lol!

Our ninja has an event to attend on 25 July so probably went somewhere not too far away in Asia rather than Europe. :phew:

u read my mind! Lol

Anyway, her scheduld event on 25th july is in thailand right? Or is it in korea?

u read my mind! Lol

Anyway, her scheduld event on 25th july is in thailand right? Or is it in korea?

I thought it's in korea but now I am not sure! :lol: 

u read my mind! Lol

I thought it's in korea but now I am not sure! :lol: 

It's in korea, it's next Saturday.. she's either extremely busy with her cf duties or she has gone incognito, hiding at home or she has already left the country. A week in europe is enough? After all seems like she's only planning to go to spain to be specific Barcelona.. 

@pandalover1 u'll need at least 10 days to round the main attraction city in europe. But if for spain alone, a week is more than enough. But normally people didnt go for trip in europe specifically one country only. They will also visits italy, france, germany and some other places nearby. Thats what i do when i went for my eurotrip last 2 years. And thats what most backpackers do too. So lets see.. perhaps there'll be some news later on. He he..

I like it that you tried to keep your expectation safe. I will try to do that. Cause i don't want to fall hard too -_-" *religious mode on*

Remember that during the 'Guest VIP movie premiere ,YYS was spotted wearing a wristband that we thought it looked 'like' LJJ's style. After re-watching ep3 i noticed this. Seems like it is really LJJ's style, she actually wore it exactly the same too, the wristband above the watch, and there's another accessory in between the wristband and the watch, plus wearing it on the left hand(this just prolly cause they're both right-handers)..kekeke:wub:

64609-338152.jpgd33_zpsceduqdgq.png

dfw_zpsyl8hturn.png

I wonder if yys's stylist picked it up from sora's stylist or he was influenced by ljj.. kekeke

and about sora's whereabouts, she was spotted in itaewon yesterday.

Remember that during the 'Guest VIP movie premiere ,YYS was spotted wearing a wristband that we thought it looked 'like' LJJ's style. After re-watching ep3 i noticed this. Seems like it is really LJJ's style, she actually wore it exactly the same too, the wristband above the watch, and there's another accessory in between the wristband and the watch, plus wearing it on the left hand(this just prolly cause they're both right-handers)..kekeke:wub:

I wonder if yys's stylist picked it up from sora's stylist or he was influenced by ljj.. kekeke

Thank you @pandalover1 great spot! :w00t: :wub:

And what do they say about couples? Over time they think, act & look alike! :P :D

Thank you @pandalover1 great spot! :w00t: :wub:

And what do they say about couples? Over time they think, act & look alike! :P :D

good observations! I rly think he got the style from ljj. Perhaps oppa is using sora's stylist. Coz i didnt see his stylist around where as sora is seen walking with hers. ha ha..

Ahhh.. so sora is in korea then. bummer. :P

Archived