• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in and Gong Seung-yeon get married, Sin Se-kyeong cries tears

photo657144.jpg

Spoiler

On the 15th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', the wedding ceremony for Min Da-gyeong, a daughter of Haedong Gabjok clan, who would become the future queen Won-gyeong, and Yi Bang-won, Yi Seong-gye's fifth son, was held.

The political and ambitious wedding between the two captivated the viewers' hearts. However, Boon-yi's heart was aching, while she was watching the wedding.

Muhyul noticed Boon-yi's sorrowful feeling and tried to comfort her. However it did not work well.

Meanwhile, Min Da-gyeong refused to spend their first night together with Yi Bang-won. As she had decided to wed Yi Bang-won for the sake of her family's interest and her political belief, she told him, "I'm going to have our first night together later after watching how your family's future turns out. I'm going to make my best efforts for you and your family. However, if things go wrong, I'm going to abandon you".

Yi Bang-won responded, "Understood well. I'll do well so that I'm not going to be abandoned by you. Thus, please relax and have a good sleep". And then he left the room.

source: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14482860091022072002
http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-and-gong-seung-yeon-get-married-sin-se-kyeong-cries-tears-88788.html

sbs_tv Instagram update

113015 thestarmagazine instagram & facebook update

XztFNOC.jpgxi3oEoB.jpg

Yanolja CF BTS shared by ah_young_jang

Spoiler

InqZzaG.jpg0PHBdAH.jpgrcdriVC.jpg5ZNmK4s.jpgMJhovJh.jpg

Six Flying Dragons Picture Diary

translation by Brainy @gomseungyeon  via gsyint'l FB

U9kHt4e.jpg

103015 Yanolja Instagram Update

12/01/15 

Yanolja Website Update

PsCOwvQ.pngJeIYKPt.pngSTfwYC6.png

Gong Seung Yeon Evaluates Her 2015 Acting Career

Gong-Seung-Yeon.jpg

Gong Seung Yeon looks as captivating as ever in a recent pictorial with the December issue of The Star. In an interview afterwards, she looked back on her acting career and family relationships.

Gong Seung Yeon first became known to the public through the drama “Heard It Through the Grapevine” and the variety show “We Got Married.” Recently, she has been acting with some of the best actors in the country through theSBS drama “Six Flying Dragons.”

“I want to learn a lot while filming for a long-paced 50 episode drama,” she said. “I want people to think of me when they look back at Empress Wonkyung after the drama is over.”

She also added she did not want to take a break from acting, even if she gets busier than now. She gave herself a 60 out of 100 for her work this year and said she gave herself such a low score to open up more possibilities.

Meanwhile, Gong Seung Yeon talked about her family as well. While she is the eldest out of three sisters, the youngest is girl group TWICE’s Jungyeon. The two rely on each other more than anyone else because they know what it’s like to jump into the entertainment field at such a young age.

“I’m very grateful to have Jungyeon. I’m also proud of her. One time, she had promised to come over my house where I live alone, but she came a lot later than she had promised. I scolded her out of concern. She started crying because she was swarmed by fans and ended up going through several allies so they wouldn’t find my house. She was upset I didn’t realize the effort she went through. I felt very sorry then and truly felt how much Jungyeon cares for me.”

Gong-Seung-Yeon-2.jpgGong-Seung-Yeon-3.jpg

source: soompi

Six Flying Dragons' reveals the secret moved the bride

photo659401.jpg

On the 17th episode of SBS' 'Six Flying Dragons', the secrets of Yoo An-in's Family, which had moved Gong Seung-yeon, was revealed.

This episode depicted how General Yi Seong-gye turned over the status quo by gaining control over Hong In-bang, who had been intriguing to accuse Yi Seong-gye as a traitor.

The head of Haedong Gapjok, Min-je told his daughter, Da-gyeong, who's now Bang-won's wife, "Your decision was right" and "But Jeon-joo Lee clan has a long way to go".

Da-gyeong responded, "You're right, not yet". In the next scene, she remembered the letter she had received from Bang-won. When Bang-won went to see her before the marriage, he had given her a document, which had the biggest secrets about him and his family. Da-gyeong had decided to stand on Bang-won's side after reading the document. The document said, "Dynasty will be changed and Lee will take over the country".

When she had realized Yi Bang-won's family was dreaming of a new dynasty, Da-gyeong had decided to support his family.

On this episode, Hong In-bang was arrested for treason and faced his death.

Source : tvreport via hancinema

Archived