• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freedom1104

I am so happy for  Ms. Seung Yeon, it looks like she is having fun with her co-actors!  looking good with the Goryeo namjas! :D Fighting!

I am excited to see her debut episode in this epic drama!

I am so happy for  Ms. Seung Yeon, it looks like she is having fun with her co-actors!  looking good with the Goryeo namjas! :D Fighting!

I am excited to see her debut episode in this epic drama!

Just seeing her in that first group picture made me so excited too!  I really am hoping she blows everyone's mind and shows just how talented she truly is!!  I have a feeling we are going to have a lot to post about and that's exciting enough!!:w00t:

NOV 14, 2015 | 23:10 PM EST

Gong Seung Yeon Tries Preppy Combinations For Plastic Island Lookbook

korean actress gong seung yeon plastic island 2015 photos
(PHOTO : PLASTIC ISLAND)

Korean brand Plastic Island has been teasing fans by slowly revealing new lookbook photos via Instagram. The winter shots feature actress Gong Seung Yeon in sporty-yet-preppy looks that include oversized coats, wool scarves, camel-toned ponchos, funky cardigans and even classy fedoras. Every day, more of the looks are available in the brand's online store for purchase.

One of the best pieces modeled by Gong was the "Fur Collar Flare" jacket. The piece is a light pink coat with a white muffler collar. The item has fake vertical pockets and a very flattering a-line silhouette, that makes it look like you're wearing a dress. It can be yours HERE and can be seen below in greater detail.

korean-actress-gong-seung-yeon-plastic-i
(Photo : Plastic Island)

Gong also coupled wide-leg pants and sneaker hybrid slip-ons with the "Box Down" jumper in dark khaki. The padded jacket has a patchwork pattern on the sleeves and back. It can be yours HERE and can be appreciated below.

Another modern article is the "Long Turtleneck" pullover in gray. The layered knit has no sleeves and rectangular cutouts on the sides. The brand suggests to wear it with a puffy sleeves blouse underneath for a more dramatic look. It can be yours HERE and can be seen below.

To shop for the rest of the collection, click here!

Check out the short campaign video below!

---

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/254889/20151114/gong-seung-yeon-plastic-island.htm

Archived