• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon Takes Lead Role in New Mini Series

Spoiler

Gong Seung Yeon has been selected as the new female lead for an upcoming drama series.

In KBS 2TV’s “Master: God of Noodles” (tentative title), which will air in April, Gong Seung Yeon has been cast to play the role of Kim Da Hae, a beautiful lady who acts like a complete tomboy. Her character may seem to know how to say her mind, but she also has a few human flaws, which only makes her even more likeable. Several of her past stories, which will be tangled with her present, will also energize the plotline as well.

Fans are eager to see how her impeccable taste buds will lead her into the path of noodle masters such as Chun Jung Myung and Jo Jae Hyun.

Gong Seung Yeon has already proven her stable acting skills in a variety of dramas, from modern to historical. Since her debut in 2014 with the drama “She’s So Loveable,” she has been rocking roles in “Heard It Through the Grapevine” and “Six Flying Dragons.” Many are interested to see how much her acting skills have increased as she plays the role of Kim Da Hae, a lively girl with a somber past.

“I’m honored to work with such great seniors,” she said. “From the moment I saw the synopsis, Kim Da Hae’s several charms caught my eye. I will do my best to live up to that character so please cheer me on.”

Meanwhile, “Master: God of Noodles” will air on April 20, after “Descendants of the Sun” ends.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/gong-seung-yeon-takes-lead-role-in-new-mini-series/

Guest rainmoon

Spoiler

Gong Seung Yeon has been selected as the new female lead for an upcoming drama series.

In KBS 2TV’s “Master: God of Noodles” (tentative title), which will air in April, Gong Seung Yeon has been cast to play the role of Kim Da Hae, a beautiful lady who acts like a complete tomboy. Her character may seem to know how to say her mind, but she also has a few human flaws, which only makes her even more likeable. Several of her past stories, which will be tangled with her present, will also energize the plotline as well.

Fans are eager to see how her impeccable taste buds will lead her into the path of noodle masters such as Chun Jung Myung and Jo Jae Hyun.

Gong Seung Yeon has already proven her stable acting skills in a variety of dramas, from modern to historical. Since her debut in 2014 with the drama “She’s So Loveable,” she has been rocking roles in “Heard It Through the Grapevine” and “Six Flying Dragons.” Many are interested to see how much her acting skills have increased as she plays the role of Kim Da Hae, a lively girl with a somber past.

“I’m honored to work with such great seniors,” she said. “From the moment I saw the synopsis, Kim Da Hae’s several charms caught my eye. I will do my best to live up to that character so please cheer me on.”

Meanwhile, “Master: God of Noodles” will air on April 20, after “Descendants of the Sun” ends.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/gong-seung-yeon-takes-lead-role-in-new-mini-series/

Guest rainmoon

Rookie Korean Actress Gong Seung Yeon Cast In FIRST Lead Role In Upcoming Drama

Posted on 

Image: Gong Seung Yeon / The Star

Spoiler

After just two years in the industry, actress Gong Seung Yeon has been cast in her first ever lead role in a drama. 

According to recent reports, the actress will be playing the female lead in upcoming KBS2 drama Master: God of Noodles alongside actor Chun Jung Myung.

Gong Seung Yeon rose into recognition after appearing in the drama My Lovely Girl (Rain, f(x) Krystal) in 2014. She then went on to appear in Heard It Through the Grapevineand Six Flying Dragons in 2015, the same year in which she was a virtual married couple with CNBLUE‘s Junghyun on We Got Married.

Although many fans expressed their excitement for Gong Seung Yeon’s first lead role, some also expressed their concern for the drama’s quality based on its title and synopsis.

Master: God of Noodles will air in April 20th following the completion of Descendants of the Sun.

htm_20160311132222466053_99_20160311133202

Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon lands her first leading role in a drama!

By beansss

gong-seung-yeon_1457674547_af_org.jpg

Actress Gong Seung Yeon has landed her first ever female lead role in a drama, two years after her acting debut!

The actress will be taking on the role of Kim Da Hae on new KBS2 drama 'Master: God of Noodles'! It was previously reported that actor Chun Jung Myung would be playing the male lead, with more brand name actors and actresses confirmed such asJung Yoo Mi, Lee Sang Yup, and B1A4's Baro!

'Master: God of Noodles' will be the drama to take over once current KBS2 drama 'Descendants of the Sun' finishes! Will you be tuning in? 

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/gong-seung-yeon-lands-her-first-leading-role-in-a-drama

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon reveals what she said that made sister Jungyeon sulk

gong-seung-yeon-jungyeon-jungyeon-tzuyu_

Actress Gong Seung Yeon talked about her younger sister, TWICE's Jungyeon, during her interview with 'Showbiz Korea' on April 20.

When asked if Jungyeon complimented her after seeing her acting, Gong Seung Yeon replied, "My sister has never said anything like that to me.  Jungyeon is very chic towards me.  She's not exactly affectionate toward me.  Actually, I'm the type who pesters my younger sibling.  I saw TWICE's program, and I should have congratulated Jungyeon, but I complimented Tzuyu.  I think Jungyeon is a bit sulky because of that."

src: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/gong-seung-yeon-reveals-what-she-said-that-made-sister-jungyeon-sulk

It's been a while since I posted here and I am thankful to those who continue to do so because Gong Seung Yeon is so worth it!  I have admired her over a year now and it's been an amazing journey.  She continues to grow in so many beautiful ways and I am so happy that she is being recognized in so many ways too. 

13087335_889335627843678_864319356654672

Spoiler

13103353_889025714541336_39310273642600813087585_888991011211473_57436856292178713094391_889335897843651_86988049840330013096179_889094764534431_154282992505797

13043448_889085491202025_853330404227420Image result for reach for the stars

May she always shine brightly, always follow her heart and continue to reach for the stars......

Credit & Thanks to all original owners.....

Archived