[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

6 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I don't have much confidence in that denial because those are usually followed by official articles about their exits. I really hope they get at least another month so we can get a proper ending at least. 

Follow up tweets

They said both side reps which means SM & CUBE responded, but still I feel like it'll happen soon. 

We got married also denied the rumor but yes, i feel it will happen soon too. they're too busy now since both are back active with their own groups and sungjae confirmed to film a new drama too. i have a bad feeling after watching last episode too with joy thought that it was their last episode.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I was hoping they'd stay at least until his birthday, but I doubt it now. Him filming a drama shouldn't hinder him on the show, Oh Min Seok filmed all of All About My Mom while he was on the show so I know it can be done, but then again I wouldn't want him to be exhausted all the time. I guess the good thing is BTOB is finished with their Japanese promotions right now.

True, he would be really exhausted if that's happen. i'm more concern of the fact that both has new songs to promote everyday, and i think it would be really difficult to match their schedules. anyway let's see what will happen in the future by praying... at least we still have the laundry moment to wait:wub:

5 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Yeah they'll be promoting at the same time so we'll get some BtoVelvet moments especially with Yeri lol 

It's difficult being a shipper because I want them to stay on as long as they can, but I'm also in both fandoms so I really don't want them to be too tired. 

me too, yes i'm also excited to see them together on stage! i hope they will interact with each other casually though, last inkigayo was rough because i only see sungjae kinda called her when they are leaving the stage. please please some interaction hahaha

@raJrui hahaha! i love that gif. lol sooyoung seems always flustered whenever sungjae being pro-active like this, but she complained if he didn't hahaha sooyoung-ah why are you so cute.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL FOR TODAY'S EPISODE.

I just.. Sungjae was.. Ohmygosh. He was making not only Joy, but also me blush today. My heart was also going doki-doki. LMAO. They're both so adorable and lovely in this episode. I just feel so happy for them. T^T

I like Bbyu couple since beginning but recently i realised they were different. Joy didnt want to take Sungjae's romance. IDK what was the reason. she is not that shy girl that i used to know. i think she is already know Sungjae in relationship with other like rumor among knetizen.... he is in relationship but not with joy. about folk village.....a little bit disappointed. i hope it is just a rumor

1 hour ago, kuraharu said:

I like Bbyu couple since beginning but recently i realised they were different. Joy didnt want to take Sungjae's romance. IDK what was the reason. she is not that shy girl that i used to know. i think she is already know Sungjae in relationship with other like rumor among knetizen.... he is in relationship but not with joy. about folk village.....a little bit disappointed. i hope it is just a rumor

I'm not sure where you heard the rumor from (and I don't want to know anything about it either), but I don't think you should worry. If anything, I only get the vibes that the both of them are actually in a relationship now and that Sungjae is starting to allow himself to openly like her based on the recent episodes. Joy's just not used to him being bold and romantic for now since he always liked to tease her. He also used to joke around just to cover up his shyness and how he actually felt for her. She'll probably adapt to it soon. She just needs some time. Plus, her heart must be beating twice as fast now when she's with him.

18 hours ago, kuraharu said:

if one of them actually in a relationship,,,if its Sungjae,,I dont think he will still continue with the show,,I dont think his the kind of guy,,and those rumors,,,its the knetz that hates the couple who started it,,,and its just that Sungjae is really bold now,,,his the man as he said,,,and Joy not used to it,,,lets just wait what will happen after the show,,,,:)if the rumor is true,,or stay as a "rumor".

11 hours ago, unhskikr4ever said:

Their latest mini album is really good!

https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/4c639p/album_discussion_btob_remember_that/

From this album, Killing Me, Remember That, Because Like You and Empty Space would be my favourites.

Reveal hidden contents

Off-topic but it took me 6 and a half years to get to my 1000th post. LOL.

Couldn't agree more with you. In fact, most of the songs sound great. My favorites are Remember That, Because Like You and Empty Space. Thrilled to see their live performances especially, Empty Space coz I wanna see them dance. That song is totally addictive. Actually while listening to the song a couple of times, imagining them dancing it with sexy steppings/choreography lol Hope it comes true. lol Also, I like their rap parts from each song coz its soooooo good. 

Spoiler

Yay, congrats! :)

@kuraharu, hi, welcome. :)

Couldn't tell if the rumor is true but idols have busy schedules, so its one of the reasons why its hard for them to be romantically in a relationship with someone. I learned from the past WGM couples where some of them were idols that WGM was their avenue to experience dating and romance. Being together as virtual couple for a couple of months, SJ and Joy, pretty sure, have fallen for each other. Feelings grow over time. Though they can't speak about how much they like each other in national TV but i can see it from their smiles, gestures, petty conversations and reactions.Its mutual. :)

15 hours ago, ate said:

@kuraharu, hi, welcome. :)

Couldn't tell if the rumor is true but idols have busy schedules, so its one of the reasons why its hard for them to be romantically in a relationship with someone. I learned from the past WGM couples where some of them were idols that WGM was their avenue to experience dating and romance. Being together as virtual couple for a couple of months, SJ and Joy, pretty sure, have fallen for each other. Feelings grow over time. Though they can't speak about how much they like each other in national TV but i can see it from their smiles, gestures, petty conversations and reactions.Its mutual. :)

@unhskikr4ever IDK, I'm not Sungjae fans but I read in Naver and Daum. maybe hater who spread the rumor. remember Oh Yeonsoo and Jangwoo. They are in relationship but at the same time they appear on WGM.

Maybe they leave the show soon as Eric Nam will be joined WGM if the reason because they are comeback, Joy also doing WGM when she promoted Dumb Dumb or Sungjae drama? He did drama too right before while doing WGM

We have gone through rumours about both sides' off show relationship at the very start of them joining the show, i just find no point to revisit them now.

Just read the news about Eric Nam will be joining WGM, and i just had this sinking feeling that the possibility of Bbyu leaving soon is getting bigger after last week rumour.... I dont know how i will cope when they leave :tears: but for now i really want to just enjoy their times together on the show to the fullest.

Last week's ep dynamic is probably my favourite so far with the emergence of playfully romantic Sungjae, Joy has always been an open book, and i am glad Sungjae did not resort to tease her about her motive to do the laundry in that cramped space and played along with it instead. And i think it was just natural for Joy to be taken aback, she mentioned many times how different Sungjae behave that day, she was curious as to what might be the reason, but she was clearly happy about it imo.

I really like this small conversation after Sungjae bump his head with Joy, Joy: Ugh! You did it deliberately, didn't you? | SJ: Yes |Joy: Good Job <3.... i just adore Joy to pieces on this shows, she might be taken aback and incessantly asking SJ but she was also vocal about her appreciation towards the changes, she shows and says it when she likes it. I just hope she will feel more assured in upcoming eps and Sungjae to fully commit to his Nangman's side, by then maybe finally the far fetched kiss can happen, LOL

Hi JaeFulJoys, 

Hope somebody would share the eng. sub of the recent episode, thanks. :)

^About the rumor of Sungjoy's Wgm farewell, I've come across this post at Twitter today. Leaving or not, its inevitable. Don't mind the rumor coz I just live for the moment.  

12472292_1571669626494299_70546675035723

credit to the owner

@ate

Thank you for Sungjae interview and for providing the korean transcript, because of course Allkpop phrased the translation rather differently, while i am sure they came from the same interview. Idk which one is closer to what SJ said, but i'll try check it later.

At least, if SJ said they are still filming now, i think it is safe to say they are still on till the end of April?  hope they get chance to celebrate SJ's birthday, i want Joy take revenge on the kiss incident, LOL

That pann on how Joy getting prettier and Knetz  suspect her to be dating currently is just cute, i had been waiting for the panel and SJ's reaction over her new hairstyle, but eh they probably edited it out.

Oh, BTW, here is a download link for eng subbed ep 314 for anyone who need it (cr: deMatrix & HyuiO @IDWS forum):

1.  Hard subbed 450p Quality byKSO

2. Raw Xvid + Soft Sub by VIU

Archived