Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

LOL...viewers still can;t get over R88 (incidentally I am also watching this)

I was watching through a TVing link and does that contribute to the ratings?

I dont think so. It seems like we watch through an illegal (?) ones.

Hello everyone! i`ve wanted to step in here earlier but i am too crazy with R88 so i did not. I finally love every single thing about CITT coz in first i did not like IN HO that much i just could not see him in SKJ. Now i can feel the depth of that character and i love him as  much as i love him in webtoon.I saw 3rd ep  and waiting for 4 to watch it subbed. So in the fifth episode, we are already in the middle of season 2 ? Its nicely done not too slow, i like that. It`s crazyyyyyyyyyy how good chemistry PHJ and  KGE have , she has nice chemistry with SKJ too. But those scenes between Jung and Sol i was like " omg,omg,omg" trough whole episode. I`m still on season 2 in webtoon and i`m really excited for future episodes from season 3 and 4.

Nice to meet y`all!

16 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Hello everyone! i`ve wanted to step in here earlier but i am too crazy with R88 so i did not. I finally love every single thing about CITT coz in first i did not like IN HO that much i just could not see him in SKJ. Now i can feel the depth of that character and i love him as  much as i love him in webtoon.I saw 3rd ep  and waiting for 4 to watch it subbed. So in the fifth episode, we are already in the middle of season 2 ? Its nicely done not too slow, i like that. It`s crazyyyyyyyyyy how good chemistry PHJ and  KGE have , she has nice chemistry with SKJ too. But those scenes between Jung and Sol i was like " omg,omg,omg" trough whole episode. I`m still on season 2 in webtoon and i`m really excited for future episodes from season 3 and 4.

Nice to meet y`all!

Oh my god i thought i'm the only one who think the chemistry between PHJ and KGE is craaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy, I really think they should be together in real life ekekekeke *delulu.

Sending love and appreciation for those who gave us live recap, you guys rock :wub:

14 minutes ago, yoochun95 said:

Isn't JY sunbae like Goo Jun Pyo?? He bullied the girl, then fell in love then bully the people who disturbs her. he is rich, she is poor. However JY sunbae is more evil. lol... i gues i am having BOF syndrome

No. Actually it's quite the opposite. Goo Jun Pyo was a jerk in the surface but his heart was kind (typical Tsundere). But YJ is kind in the outside but the inside is completely different (a Deretsun). He is creepy (yet we still don't know what he is really thinking).

ACK! Second lead syndrome is hitting me!!! SKJ as BIH just WOW! I'm glad I do not have to tip toe whenever it's BIH-Seol scenes. And I love how comfortable she is around him, especially in this episode.

As compared to Jung-Seol scenes where he's sweet one second then it's creep mode again ugh freaking me out boy! But GREAT acting and chemistry though between the two.

Park Hae Jin is the devil. He is the devil. I don't know how he does it. How does he go from looking boyishly charming and adorable and "aww you adorable puppy with your triangle kimbap and wanting to date" to "I ate his liver with fava beans" all within the blink of an eye. Hands down, he's been one of the best actors of his generation (I hate myself for someway somehow feeling sympathetic for the rapist that he was in 'East of Eden'. I love his Yoo Jung and I love him and Seol together (sorry Inho you are just too "normal" for me). I could never with such a dramatic drama queen boyfriend in real life, but damn is his drama so entertaining to watch Seol try to navigate through it all. Nah the two really do share a nice relationship in the webtoon (imho). They are able to challenge each other and their beliefs on right and wrong, good and bad, acceptable and unacceptable. I believe they change each other for the better. But still at their core they remain who they are and stick by their beliefs which makes for some nice clashing of personalities on how to deal with people and situations.

I find it funny how the drama is making him come off as more creepy than he did in the webtoon (boy was/is mysterious enough LOL). In the webtoon it is Seol not Jung who wants to keep their relationship on the down low. She's the one who tries to act like she doesn't know him on campus and he's the one who sends adorable waves and smiles in class and straight up announces "she's my girlfriend" when Seol had been trying her best to deny/not let the class that already knew, know about it (it was such a cute and hilarious scene. Ya'll know how Seol likes to freak. And there sits Jung cool and mysterious as ever "she's my girlfriend" goes back to his Jung like way while Seol and class lose their richard simmons LOL). One thing I liked in the webtoon and I hope the drama does not change is that Seol does not take, accept, or try too hard to excuse away (though she does try to see and understand things from his POV) Jung's darker ways. I will rage if they change that in her. I am waiting on some things that have to do with that and if they change or eliminate it all  together, I will be soo disappointed.

*goes to finish watching ep 4*

15 minutes ago, cafe99 said:

I'm diying. Bless this comment

LOL. But for real. In that alley scene where he was confronting the rapist. I was looking at the rapist like, boy why are trying to stare him down (I swear the height adds to his character) run while you still can LOL. I love Jung and know that he is not a sociopath or psychopath as we like to think he is, but lawds has be perfected the art of "kill them with a smile alone". I fear for the jerk even though I knew there was nothing to fear at all. I am starting to think it's you guys comments that are influencing that fear LOL. When I watch alone it's just like "dude this is not how you court a girl. You can't just go around threatening people!" after reading comments here "well that does look like some ID Investigation 'Missing' activity..."

ETA: Did the drama really go one full year (webtoon season) in the span of 3 episodes. I swear they were just registering for class and now we see them give their semester final presentations...wow things moved fast, not that I'm complaining but does that mean they plan to touch on all the big things of seasons 2-4?

Aw.. the third episode is really satisfying. Kyaa~at the end, 'do you want to date me?' (To excited, wanna scream But cant really scream, since its midnight.hhaha). Whether she accept or not, but I just like it the scene. (I want it too.kekeke)
The storyline is getting more interesting, and very real with the college student life as background,. Its a bit unfair for hongseol,bcs she did it all, and she also have to failed because of her friends. Auch that friends is really...and what? They angry back to hongseol..argh

Still curious about what is actually yoojung relationship with this baek siblings?
But, from the flashback, it shows that in the past they were friends, quite close,. Then there's an incident when in ho's hand being injured, and at that time yoojung look like ignoring In Ho being hit, right? Is yoojung the cause of that happend? (but still cant guess the full picture of it). And so yoojung father try to fix that, by pay for his rehabilitation, and still be good to baeks, maybe he feel sorry.
It looks like In ha is try to look good to him and his family, but she also quite bad (we can see it, when she talk back to him, she doesn't even look afraid to him), and it makes yoojung getting sick of her.. idk if the baek sibling actually rich or not, or they just being supported by yoojung family..
And also, Maybe,, is yoo jung have trauma of being used by others? And the biggest reason why he is interested in hongseol??

Aaa...So envy with hongseol, she have someone (and others), who look after her, care about her, and a man who watch over her (since i dont have one.hhaha). But its typical drama. But afterall, yoojung sometimes still look so creepy.
And In ho wildness is so .... sometimes i remember when he's in roommate, he looks pure and sometimes clueless, just like a kid.hhe. kangjun-a

Park hae jin jjang!!! So handsome (hhehe.out of focus)
I like him since he's on family outing. Delicate haejin

11 minutes ago, mashulka said:

For some reason I find it really cute that Park Hae Jin is a lefty, but tries to keep pens/pencils in his right hand in some scenes. Or may be he is ambidexterous?

Park hae jin writes with his right hand but holds chopsticks and does other things (don't mean anything pervy you  guys) with his left

AHHHHH!!!

I caved in and went to dig up my old login info to post in here. Cheese in the Trap is crack. It is so, so, so good, and not in a junk food addictive kind of way, but in a healthy, wholesome food addictive kind of way.

Acting

The casting cannot get more perfect than this, both looks and acting-wise. Park Hae Jin is more YooJung than the webtoon YooJung. He's so fantastically good-looking my eyeballs are just glued to the screen when he's on. I'm pretty sure every girl's heart is palpitating just looking at his perfectly chiseled face. His interpretation of the dual-personality YooJung is subtle and perfect. In the hands of a lesser actor the acting would've been forced and OTT for the "evil YooJung" parts.

Kim Go Eun is killing it as Seol. Seol is a refreshing change of tune from your normal Candy kdrama heroines; she's probably my favorite female kdrama protagonist. She's smart (emphasis smart), intuitive, neurotic, and overthinks everything. Her inner dialogue is hilarious. I love Seol; in real life, she'd be the perfect bff to hangout with and snicker over Buzzfeed cat memes with.

Seol also responds how girls should be realistically be responding when a guy (no matter how hot) creeps on you, which is to give appropriately WTF looks to him and an affirmative NO to his meal requests.

Storyline and Cinematography

I find slice-of-life storyline bittersweet. It reminds me of the halcyon days of college when you're working hard to towards the promise of the "future", when you're taking the beginning steps of walking into the adult world. The dreamy, hazy cinematography emphasizes the nostalgic element. (Damn, where was my YooJung in college?!) The ep.3 when YooJung follows Seol after school, awash in late afternoon sunlight and accompanied by the music, is beautiful. One of the best scenes I've seen in kdrama.

YooJung x Seol

I don't have any issue with YooJung's manipulative, "dark side". In real life, every single person will bring issues to the relationship table, and it's part of the relationship for the couple to work through those issues.

OMG this drama keeps getting better and better! I am becoming a real player, switching between In Oh and YJ. Seo Kang Joon has improved so much since Single Cunning Lady. Sometimes he even outshines Park Hae Jin. I see he is falling for Seol, and damn it their scenes are so much fun to watch. 

And then we got this scene >>>>>>

8OCQgEG.jpg

And I was like:

giphy.gif

DAMN those biceps and muscular smexy arms!

Archived