Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode I am going to fangirl a bit....

Squeal! Seo Kang Joon aka In Ho is such a cutie today. Trying to make Seol laugh. 

Next episode things seem to ramp up with In Ha coming in the messy relationship. From the preview it seems like there will be quite a bit of serious discussion between YJ and Seol, In Ho and Seol, In Ha and Seol....And it's 6 days away! 

I think it is better to watch with subs because there was quite a bit of talking today. 

Didn't see much of Bora and Taek (but she and Seol made up) - no Sang Chul today as well. 

1 minute ago, blademan said:

I know chinggu....I'm talking abt how I'm afraid it is like BG where it's all cute at the beginning then the angst sets in....

There is nothing angsty in the source material (webtoon). They do have small fights occasionally, but none of the typical makjang elements will appear (such as parental opposition in Bubblegum).

I'm rewatching it again right now as I'm not fully concentrate on watching it live while doing screencap and lousy recap.. hahaha

Will try to understand and explain what was happening~~ ^^

2 minutes ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

There is nothing angsty in the source material (webtoon). They do have small fights occasionally, but none of the typical makjang elements will appear (such as parental opposition in Bubblegum).

ohh thank god! thanks for the clarification!

Thanks @NRGchick @emme85 @plappi for the recaps! I didn't read the webtoon, but I have to agree with a commenter over at dramabeans that this story is like Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. A twisted Pride and Prejudice. HS is Elizabeth Bennet. YJ is the aloof, haughty Mr. Darcy. IH is the charismatic Mr. Wickham with the devil-may-care attitude. 

ok hi chingus!!! how are you! i have just started this drama and watched all the episodes. included today. i really like JY sunbae but he feels way too creepy and calculated. He scares me adn the chemistry between hong sul.... i cant feel it. it is just way too awkward. it's like she can not be herself. But maybe after she get used to him, she will be comfortable around him. thats what i hope!!!! he is way too handsomee!!!:flushed:

and also here comes some spoiler:

When the girl that bad mouths YJ comes, they showed us a flash back that, he touches her face and tells her to not appear again... why touch her??? that was way too creepy :confounded: it made me scared

If I were HS, I too won't understand YJ's character..A day after becoming BF-GF, HS called YJ but he just left after greeted her back..  

and HS "What is this? Is this the guy who asked me to date him?" 

"Not that I expecting something, but this isn't right.."

"What is this.. am I regretting it?"

hahaha.. I can totally understand HS~

Spoiler

D8F401B.jpg

i have been been read this webtoon until season 4, i can see a little bit scene in webtoon got a cut or got achange etc...

eventhough the writers change, cut, or different scene i still love the story

hwaiting CHEESE IN THE TRAP

i can’t wait the scene when hong seol got the thief in her dorm 

so they are dating for real?? OMG I didnt read webton so I didnt know. yeah YJ is kind of weird. Sometimes he is sweet like candy, but in another time, he is kind of scary LOL.

I thought HS didnt accept him tho?? I mean, she's just close with him in a short of time, but she's agree to dated him? :sweatingbullets:

And honestly, it is just me that I find baek in ho is so sweet lol. :wub: his interaction with HS esp is so cutee, they look good together. :lol:

But in my 13 years experience watching k-dramas, I never ship 2nd pairing because I know it clearly how it would end lol.

2 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

so they are dating for real?? OMG I didnt read webton so I didnt know. yeah YS is kind of weird. Sometimes he is sweet like candy, but in another time, he is kind of scary LOL.

I thought HS didnt accept him tho?? I mean, she's just close with him in a short of time, but she's agree to dated him? :sweatingbullets:

And honestly, it is just me that I find baek in ho is so sweet lol. :wub: his interaction with HS esp is so cutee, they look good together. :lol:

But in my 13 years experience watching k-dramas, I never ship 2nd pairing because I know it clearly how it would end lol.

Hi @baby.hae! Still remember me?? hehehe

Yes.. they're dating for real.. If i'm not wrong, as I read the webtoon (still half of it), they aren't dating yet.. I mean up to where HS working part time and start attending English class.. 

They made it (dating) real fast in the drama... ^^

And yes.. In Ho is so cute!! but still, my ship is with YJ-HS.. even though YJ in the drama is more creepier than in webtoon.. hahahaha

But YJ in love is cute too!! :wub:

Archived