Guest ororomunroe

Hey guys, im desperate after watching the first episode i have to say I'm in love, i couldn't wait so i decided to read the webtoon but unfortunately the webtoon app has only up too season 2 episode 36, 83 chapter. Does anyone know where i can read the rest on my mobile, i tried the oddsquad scanlations and that only works on desktop :bawling: my laptop screen :dissapointed_relieved:

I found the dialogue summary of the manga but only from season 3 , also how long is season two. 

I don't know when the last time i found a drama's first episode so thrilling to the point I'm reading the webtoon, which i thought was totally weird for an adult but im totally into now.Id like to try out some more, so all recommendations of clean webtoons are welcome plus the sites or app where i can read them from. 

Thanks

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I just noticed while going through a blog, that there are waaay more chapters of the webtoon than I knew... After catching up and reading them all I was like O_____O

Spoiler

I first only read until the chapter where Jung and Seol were going to the hospital (chapter 80 or so...out of ca.190 chapters) ...But after catching up: Damn, isn't there any sane person around Seol anymore? lol Yonggun is getting creepier and creepier by every chapter... Also, I kinda pitied Minsoo at the beginning but she got so delusional and mad that I didn't know what to think about her anymore...>_< Inha smashing Minsoo's head into the tree because she thought she was Seol was also....woah. And now Dayoung is her new enemy? Poor Seol...ㅠㅠ

Aaand of course, Jung. He's a real psychopath, I have no doubt now. O_O I kinda hope that they won't include the scene where he beat up the pervert because... that was so creepy! I was kinda shocked that Seol didn't run away after seeing him like that...If I see PHJ doing that scene the picture in my head will not go away...I would forever find PHJ creepy af lol! He's just too good acting like a creep...Dunno if that's a compliment haha. I also felt that Jung was... kinda vurnerable(?) like a puppy sometimes...is it because he's a bit feminine in the webtoon? I wonder how PHJ will pull that off. I mean he doesn't really look cute... rather just masculine. Which is not bad btw haha.                                                                                                                         Also when he went to talk to the teacher couple after finding out that Seol knows about the scholarship story because of them... ㅇ____ㅇ;;; Those really were times where I was like Don't kill them! Don't! >_< But I think that he really likes Seol. I wonder what his dad will tell her if they meet...

And when Jung was in his room and was like Why doesn't anybody understand me? I'm not the weird one! They're the weird ones! ....O___O Yeah...Sure..... I heard that line from other tv shows and it wasn't less creepy. Jung, let's..go get therapy! (Why didn't his dad send him to one...I don't get it. I mean he was kinda like, No, it can't be! But he still had enough evidence so...)

And Seol of course. You go girl! I love how she always tells Jung directly what bothers her about him even though he doesn't seem to get her problem with him and tries to just ignore the past she can't forget.

Inho is my favourite character now. Except he needs to take care of his agression problem and rudeness. In the last chapter I was like, No, Don't fall for Seol ㅠㅠ How are you gonna make up with Jung now? I hope the author won't make him pathetic because he likes Seol...ㅠㅠ Inho, come to me instead ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I'm kinda sad that the teacher and his bf were just pushed aside by the author...ㅠㅠ  Of course I get the circumstances, but what about the reaction of the family or just...something? 

3 hours ago, lelee said:

Haha, I just noticed while going through a blog, that there are waaay more chapters of the webtoon than I knew... After catching up and reading them all..................... O_____O

Hide contents

I first only read until the chapter where Jung and Seol were going to the hospital (chapter 80 or so...out of ca.190 chapters) ...But after catching up: Damn, isn't there any sane person around Seol anymore? lol Yonggun is getting creepier and creepier by every chapter... Also, I kinda pitied Minsoo at the beginning but she got so delusional and mad that I didn't know what to think about her anymore...>_< Inha smashing Minsoo's head into the tree because she thought she was Seol was also....woah. And now Dayoung is her new enemy? Poor Seol...ㅠㅠ

Aaand of course, Jung. He's a real psychopath, I have no doubt now. O_O I kinda hope that they won't include the scene where he beat up the pervert because... that was so creepy! I was kinda shocked that Seol didn't run away after seeing him like that...If I see PHJ doing that scene the picture in my head will not go away...I would forever find PHJ creepy af lol! He's just too good acting like a creep...Dunno if that's a compliment haha. I also felt that Jung was... kinda vurnerable(?) like a puppy sometimes...is it because he's a bit feminine in the webtoon? I wonder how PHJ will pull that off. I mean he doesn't really look cute... rather just masculine. Which is not bad btw haha.                                                                                                                         Also when he went to talk to the teacher couple after finding out that Seol knows about the scholarship story because of them... ㅇ____ㅇ;;; Those really were times where I was like Don't kill them! Don't! >_< But I think that he really likes Seol. I wonder what his dad will tell her if they meet...

And when Jung was in his room and was like Why doesn't anybody understand me? I'm not the weird one! They're the weird ones! ....O___O Yeah...Sure..... I heard that line from other tv shows and it wasn't less creepy. Jung, let's..go get therapy! (Why didn't his dad send him to one...I don't get it. I mean he was kinda like, No, it can't be! But he still had enough evidence so...)

And Seol of course. You go girl! I love how she always tells Jung directly what bothers her about him even though he doesn't seem to get her problem with him and tries to just ignore the past she can't forget.

Inho is my favourite character now. Except he needs to take care of his agression problem and rudeness. In the last chapter I was like, No, Don't fall for Seol ㅠㅠ How are you gonna make up with Jung now? I hope the author won't make him pathetic because he likes Seol...ㅠㅠ Inho, come to me instead ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

And I'm kinda sad that the teacher and his bf were just pushed aside by the author...ㅠㅠ  Of course I get the circumstances, but what about the reaction of the family or just...something? 

Hi, where did you read the rest, the site i used only had upto the 83rd chapter 

46 minutes ago, Nutella_ninja said:

Hi, where did you read the rest, the site i used only had upto the 83rd chapter 

On the official site. That's the only way the author will get the views and her salary. For the english version you have to go on oddsquad.org. Then drag the green star symbol onto your bookmark bar and go to the korean site where the webtoon's released. (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811) Then click on the bookmark and the chapter appears in english :) You have to click on the bookmark when you read a new chapter every time. Season four isn't translated yet but the first 190? chapters are. I read it the whole day yesterday lol. And I kinda wanna read it again today....>_<

Spoiler

I actually enjoyed Jung kicking that creepy stalker's richard simmons...until he took it too far and then I was like omo someone stop him before he accidently kills the dude. I think he got really really pissed that the guy had hurt or tried to hurt Seol -whom he cares a lot about but that doesn't make it right- and also the loony saying that they are alike triggered something within him. If you get a chance to read further (I have read up to the latest chapter 4 chapter, well summaries after 4:50 something) you see that Jung really fears that he actually may be crazy like other people say and goes to the extremes to kind of deny that. It also doesn't help that everyone around him is always paranoid whenever it concerns him and he has a lot of trust issues and things like that. A lot of times reading, I agree that he's vulnerable (like it really bothers him that his own father kind of fears him and doesn't have faith/trust in him being a good person and not doing bad things) and it sometimes seems like he scares himself. I don't know Jung is complicated as heck and such a fun nut to try and crack and understand (though I don't think he's a real psychopath nor that he would intentionally hurt Seol).

I completely agree on all the crazy people that come in and out of Seol's life. I stopped reading the webtoon for a while because of that. I'm sorry but it's unrealistic for one girl to have/always seem to invite and be surround by crazy loons who always come after her. I swear half the time I want Seol to pack up and move to some remote island in Guam so she can find some peace.

@lelee ^^

@MrsSoJiSub:D

Spoiler

Yeah, I agree that Jung is complicated. I actually think that his unpredictability is what is so interesting about him. Since I like physiognomy and reading people(how can I write this and not sound like I'm mad lol) like Seol I find him a very interesting but also a bit scary character. I think he actually reads people way better than Seol does too..

I also don't think he would hurt Seol intentionally but I can imagine him hitting her if she provocates him veery much somehow. I dunno. I mean, he wouldn't do it on purpose but with his personality I think there is a certain level where he could snap at some point. And would hate himself afterwards. Writing like this, Jung truely seems pitifull  ㅠㅠ

I wonder how and at which point of the webtoon the drama will end...  I hope that they won't focus too much on the love triangle because it is only starting now in the webtoon too. There's so much to talk about!

Btw, I read until chapter..190? And the few korean chapters of season 4 that are out already, isn't that everything there is rn?

[enter-talk] PARK HAEJIN WITH AND WITHOUT BANGS

Posted on 11:01 AM by kei z

download.jsp?FileID=34436248
we can see Haejin a lot nowadays

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34436251

because he's Yoojung, we get to see him with this kind of style

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34436252

he looks innocent, and has a teenager feel

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34436250

but with hair up he looks fierce

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34436254

fierce Haejin has a more mature feel

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34436255

seriously, he looks good no matter what
I think that even with his hair shaved, he would still look cool

post response:
[+326][-25]
original post: here

오늘 |2016.01.08 09:25 
I think that Park Haejin was born to play Yoojung...♥ he's too perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠ freaking handsome

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 09:14 
ha..

유정선배 |2016.01.08 09:10 
I died at this picture. freaking handsome desu

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 10:58 
I was seriously in awe when I saw his visuals in that drama. even his voice, wow seriously, how can he be this handsome.. he looks like someone from another planet. he's tall, has broad shoulders, his skin is clear and his eyes are big and his face shape fits his body, he's so blessed. and he speaks with a nice tone.

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 09:20 
frankly, if you look at Park Haejin's visuals, he could be one of the top in our country but he never shot to fame.. his acting is good and he shot many dramas but he just didn't make it? I've never read CITT webtoon so I'm enjoying the drama so farㅋㅋ Park Haejin and Kim Goeun aren't awkward and they are fun to watchㅋㅋ

박해진 |2016.01.08 09:50 
Park Haejin's too handsome. he looks kind-heartedly handsome so it's even better. his personality and looks are at least in the top 1% among celebrities

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 10:49 
even since he was young, he has had a nice nose
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=34451117

---

MOD EDIT: Please use the spoiler tag when posting multiple images!

I am so happy to read the news that there won't be an extension. Is not that I wouldn't like one. I am simply ecstatic that they have the whole drama practically filmed and finished. This reassures me that I won't have to worry about things going sideways after ep 8 because of audience reception or feedback of wanting something to happen because "oppa is so handsome", popularity of an actor or an actress, second male lead syndrome (SMLS), and or rating bait, taking them off track of the story they wanted to tell and have already established (no one wants or needs another Min Rae's Indecision -i will never stop being bitter about that drama LOL-)So glad to know that the script for episode 14 has already been written and that filming will finish by the middle of this month. I think more korean dramas should adopt this method of pre-producing much of the show, and less with the live shoots. I always worry about the actors and actress and how consuming and exhausting all that is (pets all her R88 babies).

Park Hae Jin looks sooooo good in all the photos. All the men and women of this drama are eye candy galore! I soooo want all of Seol's clothes! I am in love with the mustard yellow sweater she wore. I loved that knit skirt and sweater. I wish I could pull off the cute socks and her shoes without looking like Micheal Jackson look that she did, and man I would kill for her boots and jeans. I really really like her casual but still very cute (and lawds hella expensive) look. 

ETA: Commenter #29 (or is it #30)  speaks nothing but the truth. I been a Hae Jin fan since I watched him a looong time ago in the family drama 'As Much As The Sky and Earth' starring Han Hyo Jo and he was soo good there and wanted to see more and have him shoot to fame. Then I sat through the unbearable East of Eden for him. Man Hot Blooded Salesman and countless dramas came and went and still he wasn't as big as I felt his talent should have had him be. I was so happy when You From Another Star got big and more people started to say his name and then he was phoenominal in Bad Guys (which I think helped to bring him more reocognition). I am so happy that with only two episodes Cheese in the Trap is doing so well and I really hope it brings him the stardom and sine I think he's been deserving of and really has worked so hard to earn.

4 hours ago, maboroshi said:

[enter-talk] PARK HAEJIN WITH AND WITHOUT BANGS

Posted on 11:01 AM by kei z

we can see Haejin a lot nowadays

because he's Yoojung, we get to see him with this kind of style

he looks innocent, and has a teenager feel

but with hair up he looks fierce

fierce Haejin has a more mature feel

seriously, he looks good no matter what
I think that even with his hair shaved, he would still look cool

post response:
[+326][-25]
original post: here

오늘 |2016.01.08 09:25 
I think that Park Haejin was born to play Yoojung...♥ he's too perfect ㅠㅠㅠㅠ freaking handsome

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 09:14 
ha..

유정선배 |2016.01.08 09:10 
I died at this picture. freaking handsome desu

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 10:58 
I was seriously in awe when I saw his visuals in that drama. even his voice, wow seriously, how can he be this handsome.. he looks like someone from another planet. he's tall, has broad shoulders, his skin is clear and his eyes are big and his face shape fits his body, he's so blessed. and he speaks with a nice tone.

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 09:20 
frankly, if you look at Park Haejin's visuals, he could be one of the top in our country but he never shot to fame.. his acting is good and he shot many dramas but he just didn't make it? I've never read CITT webtoon so I'm enjoying the drama so farㅋㅋ Park Haejin and Kim Goeun aren't awkward and they are fun to watchㅋㅋ

박해진 |2016.01.08 09:50 
Park Haejin's too handsome. he looks kind-heartedly handsome so it's even better. his personality and looks are at least in the top 1% among celebrities

ㅇㅇ |2016.01.08 10:49 
even since he was young, he has had a nice nose

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images!
---

I wonder why Chinese is crazy about him. That why. No doubt.

Annyeong everyone :)

Actually I'm taking a break from Korean dramas, don't know why I just lost my steam with Korean dramas.....but I'm now back with vengeance and its all because of Cheese In The Trap. Just finished Episode 1 and I :wub: it, hopefully the rest of the episodes will be just as intriguing and interesting.

I wonder any of my chingussss are here or not. Yup I do agree, Park Hae Jin doesn't look too old for his role. In fact I heard about him being popular from Which Star You Come From and he had countless modeling pictures, now finally I get to really watch him in action in a new drama. So far, I like both leads. This is my first time to watch the female lead in a drama, so far so good.

I'm only familiar with PSJ, LSK and also theWitch Teacher :D. Ok I am going to continue with Episode 2 now. Annyeong :blush:

Guest emme85
3 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :)

Actually I'm taking a break from Korean dramas, don't know why I just lost my steam with Korean dramas.....but I'm now back with vengeance and its all because of Cheese In The Trap. Just finished Episode 1 and I :wub: it, hopefully the rest of the episodes will be just as intriguing and interesting.

I wonder any of my chingussss are here or not. Yup I do agree, Park Hae Jin doesn't look too old for his role. In fact I heard about him being popular from Which Star You Come From and he had countless modeling pictures, now finally I get to really watch him in action in a new drama. So far, I like both leads. This is my first time to watch the female lead in a drama, so far so good.

I'm only familiar with PSJ, LSK and also theWitch Teacher :D. Ok I am going to continue with Episode 2 now. Annyeong :blush:

Mod @alekaonu!! Onni! Long time no see u~

We're the same.. I also took a break from Korean dramas for some time too.. for the same reason~~ :P

Cheese in the Trap is my 1st korean drama after some long time here in Soompi for 2016.. I'm so in love in this drama after watching the 1st episode too! 

Currently reading their character's description to know exactly what their story is about.. but while reading the webtoon too, I get the idea.. only that I like the drama version better than the webtoon.. hahaha

After watching episode 2, come back here onni!! :blush:

58 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Mod @alekaonu!! Onni! Long time no see u~

We're the same.. I also took a break from Korean dramas for some time too.. for the same reason~~ :P

Cheese in the Trap is my 1st korean drama after some long time here in Soompi for 2016.. I'm so in love in this drama after watching the 1st episode too! 

Currently reading their character's description to know exactly what their story is about.. but while reading the webtoon too, I get the idea.. only that I like the drama version better than the webtoon.. hahaha

After watching episode 2, come back here onni!! :blush:

Annyeong dear @emme85 dongseng!!! :heart:

Yup long time no see online.....I'm already relinquished my MOD position, so now I'm the same as u. Normal citizen of Soompi. Yup I'm still watching Ep2 more than halfway now, and I still :wub: it.......can't wait for Ep3 and 4 on Mon and Tues. Yes!!! finally I have a motive to watch LIVE on Mon and Tues now. Where did you read the webtoon?  Oohhhh interesting, so you were away from Korean dramas too.....we are same same :lol:

On 8 January 2016 at 1:56 AM, NRGchick said:

Looking for this song too. Very dreamy quality to it and reminded me of Temptation of Wolves OST

MOD EDIT: please do not quote videos!

Thank you for recommending that song! It's very pretty I love it!

Okay ! this got me back into Korean Dramas i haven't watched one that i LOVED in about two years and decided to give this one a try after all the news i've been seeing about it (haven't read the webtoon) and thank god i did <3

Now there's a familiar song at the beginning of Ep 2 when they were in class and Seol ran away while Yoojung was asking about lunch ? anyone knows what it was ? it's between (1:50 ~ 2:25 ) I KNOW THIS SONG >< !!! PLEASE HELP !!

Archived