Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God those gifs. My poor heart. If the scene goes as per the BTS then it would be perfect. God it just keeps getting better and better. 

I mean till now I have not seen yoo jung so desperate. You know what I mean. Atleast he doesn't express it vocally or physically. We have always been shown Seol's thought....her thinking about him or missing him. But here...ufff....it feels like he's expressing the longing he had in his heart in the one desperate moment to comfort her.

1 minute ago, NRGchick said:

Hands touching, smiles, glances, back hugs. Ahh...the romanticism of it all. 

Getting my fingers prepped for recapping.

I am so grateful to you! thank you in advance for your recapping talents! can't wait!

5 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Minsoo girl RUN!!! This poor girl. It got so bad so quick and man it doesn't help the way she tangled up Seol. You should have given back the lion keychain!! Why did you lie and keep it for so long. Jung take pity on Single Korean Female: MinSeol okay, Younggon has gotten into her head (but not really cause girl lost her mind the moment she decided she wanted to wear Seol like a costume)....

Yep, since he has seen her keeping the lion he's going to crush her.. It's his way to handle stuff. Sorry for Min soo, it wouldn't have scalate this way if she and Seol could have had a chat alone. BoRa didn't helped at all, after mistaken her for Seol she was extremely pissed. 

11 minutes ago, SimpleWorld said:

Loving is easy, Living together is hard! maybe on the next episode's YJ and SH going to prove this phrase! :(

Exactly... Usually, we only see how the OTP ends up together, but here I have the impression, it deals with how a real relationship works with his high and downs! You have to work on a relationship!

Rejoice with the back hug ! But thinking there will only be 6 episodes left after this week I wonder if they can conclude the drama with a solid ending. After reading the webtoon (eventhough I said I won't at first) there is much more event and plots that will ensue. i.e.The incident with In Ho's hand, Jung's childhood, In Ha's story. Too much to unfold within 6 episodes. Then the selfish me only want to see the progress of Jung-Seol. I really want to see Seol to become confident with herself and find the purpose of life. Dear PD-nim, please give me an ending as good and solid as the plot is. I know I shouldn't be pessimistic like this but I can't help it because I'm just too much into the drama.

Hello, all :)

i've been wathing PHJ on my love from the star and doctor stranger, but why, now, in CITT he is so faboulus, charming, handsome !!! REALLY LIKE A PERFECT GUY THAT JUMP FROM OUR IMAGINATION ! 

always gigling and smiling  while watching yoo jung-hong seol scene. 

i've been watch ep. 7-8, really lovey dovey episod !! force-embarassing-kiss from hong seol wkwkwk, the drunk-real-firstkiss, and the 'i remember-kiss' omg omg omg 

they are just too sweet to watch !

and now what? back hug ?? 

i will save this last 2 episode, and not to watch now, i'll watch it next week, bcs next week they hiatus (OH NO!) i'll be missing them, and 2 weeks is too long to wait *sad

54 minutes ago, madlena said:

OH SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF GOD AND ALL THE SAINTS...WE HAVE A BACK HUG EVERYONE STAY CALM STAY CAAAAALM.......

yea i saw it in one of the fan accounts in insta and i thought its one of the sad scenes from the preview but its a back hug. i literally scream.

So many things to look/ hear out for in tonight's ep.. Kim Go Eun voice in the latest OST and squee the hugs.. both front and back. Let's hyper zoom in hahahaha! 

0a6b664632bd99e56a871b52c28f0abc.gif

Spoiler

568628ca19e0dcb17640b631395884d3.gif 

The hugs both with mix feelings and loads of chemistry. But gosh such different meanings are expressed here. One is Im so happy to see you hug and the other please dont go hug. :( 

fb7c99dd2a907bc52a04b57c9c7c43f5.gif c3bfeb8ce06ad609ce613f7c3ac26281.gif

cr. DC gallery

Guest mywebfoot

ummm... I am starting to suspect that YooJung/Park Hae Jin has a thing for her neck. He gets all cuddly and likes to bury his nose right in the crook of her neck. We saw it in the seated drunk scene and we see it in the standing scene here... and hehehe help me, naughty thoughts.

3 hours ago, NRGchick said:

Madness over the back hug! I have not read the webtoon but it must be very significant.

Again the BTS is not helping my shipper heart!

isit me or is this the first time BTS released before the airing of the episode?

The back hug was a big deal for me because that is the first time we see Jung like really respond to Seol and show his real genuine feelings for her. Well I mean he had been, but he's Yoo Jung LOL. It was the first I felt he seemed really vulnerable and let some of his 'I want you to stay with me' be known known LOL. I remember many readers weren't sure if Jung was/had been sincere with Seol or it he was playing with her. Like another one of his manipulation plans. Just toying with her to later dump her and or using her for something. Also all the time we saw Seol go to Jung (I mean we get to see her thoughts so we knew how she felt/feels) and kind of give in to him (remember how he just deleted their shared messages and was ready to call it a day if she wanted to end the relationship, even though he was eager to go to her when she texted? What if she hadn't have texted ya know?) But this time he goes to her :wub:He seemed cold and indifferent but he was actually bothered by her absence. He missed her and let it show. He wasn't going to just erase messages. He showed us how he really felt and it was lovely :wub: 

If you guys think drama Jung is confusing, webtoon Jung was worse LOL. You knew him, but you didn't know him...he liked Seol, but does he like Seol? The back hug and everything that came after including the process of making up and the conversations they had :D and those scenes in that place also has to be included or I will come for you tvN LOL. All of it made the time I spent shipping and defending shipping it feel worth it LOL. I could say "I told you for all his cray he really does like Seol and wants to be with her. He is not manipulating her and does care about her even if he doesn't always openly show it and be upfront with his feelings like other characters. HE IS NOT A ROBOT!!! :P" yes I can be childish about these things.

The natural smiles from both YJ and Seol or is it Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun?  I am confused...hahaha. Great to see how natural they are with each other. It does shine through their interactions.

naturalsmile_zps6apqs4f9.gif

@MrsSoJiSub

I was also concerned by the ambiguity in YJ's behaviour and his actions - his smirks, what he leaves unsaid (as Seol found out when YJ was pushed into explaining about In Ho). Like you said, this backhug may be evidence of his hidden emotions, spilling over into a public display of affection (may shock people who are used to the cool, calm and collected sunbae)

All in all, it seems that the fans of the webtoon are fully supportive of the live-drama version which is great! Some adaptations have had humungous success such as Boys Over Flowers (ok, from a manga) but some not so  *cough* *cough* (Naeil Cantabile - but I found Park Bo Gum existed!) 

@NRGchick your comments about his smirk (I swear he doesn't smirk that much in the webtoon) I thought of it. If Jung gives one of those smirks after the hug I'm done LOL (don't worry y'all that doesn't happen in the webtoon) I fear the team will have Jung chuck the can at the back of Seol's head and smirk into the camera as he passes by our Seol who's rubbing her bruise and wondering "WTF sunbae!?!?" You know got to keep the "thriller mystery" going.:lol:

ETA: what if he whispers something creepy as richard simmons in her ear "You can't escape me Seol. You're mine. You belong to me. *evil cackle and smirk* LOL. 

Archived