Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Claudia Ximena said:

Does Jung really like Seol?? I saw the episode last and he did sent Gon to stalk Seol and Seol said that she will tell what he did to her??????? anybody know what?? and Gon said you will be the one suffering if you tell???

I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone enlighten me please :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

NJY's comment + InHa's texts using Jung's phone. 

I truly like YJ and HS together there is something about them even if they are not the same it is rather sweet how they started with baby steps approaching each other!

I saw the preview is she going to break up with him!!!!!!!???????????? no right? I hope not !!! If anybody can break him out of that shell he has I think is Seol

Though I am happy that Seol knows at least is out of the way and now they can work on getting back together do they get back together??????  @jeijei !

4 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Nope. Single Korean Female: MinSeol is the devil LOL. No that girl is....she's a stan. She has been watching and obsessed with Seol since the first semester.

lol..SKF :P .. ah..well i observed her 'liking' for HS..but then when i compare to webtoon..i think she just really wants a friend..poor grl has no one.. none..

and if someone is taking so much effort for you ( you think its easy for MS to speak against YJ or NMJ) , least HS could do was show some sympathy..for so much of victim mentality and her constant cribbing of how difficult her life is..there are others who are worse off..

Watch the first few episodes. While everyone was freaking out about Jung and calling him a freak they should have been paying attention to the girl in glasses who was watching Seol every class period. Stalking her in the library and watching her between book selves. Looking at her during class and girl has been fixated on Seol for a while now and it's honestly scary. 

There is copying a style and then there is wanting to be a person. It's not just that she's wearing the same clothes. It's the hair and always following Seol and wanting to sit with Seol and eat with Seol and Seol Seol Seol. It's like she wants to get closer to Seol so she can learn about her and then kill her bury the body and take over her life. Bora is the only smart one because she saw the danger Minsoo is and confronted her about it (Seol could do to be as upfront and brash as Bora is). Also why should Seol be friends with Minsoo. richard simmons Minsoo and what wanting decent friends? Yeah it was real friendly of her to not do her part of the group project, dump all the work on Seol, not be able to memorize a damn script, and then be part of the reason that Seol gets a D, looses her scholarship, has to move home, and now commutes 4 hours back to school. Was she a friend then? 

If someone wants to look like you..yes its hell annoying..but technically .. 

look at it this way.. how much she looks upto her to be like her..save seats..do whtever for her.. you can't reject such people and expect them to be all fine with it.. handle it accordingly..atleast extend that person some friendly courtsey

She is not a bright student...now if you are paired with someone who is not bright..does that mean the dumb one should not live...as per webtoon ( because drama seems to miss some of the bs in a lot of scenes).. MS does try hard to do her part..unfortunately is not adept with knowledge or tools..she keeps reaching out to HS asking for directions..and HS gets frustrated and prefers doing it on her own..

MS wasn't so much of fault there as the other two team members

While I agree that Bora kind of made it bad by confronting MinSeol they did it because they had to!

up until this time MS is pro HS..only after being called thief and upon YG's prodding does she change her tune

That crazy girl was already starting to turn Seol into the bad guy in her mind and make Seol out to be the crazy one before the confrontation. So many of these crazy people keep playing the victim when they are not! If she really truly wanted to return that doll, she had sooooooo many opportunities to do so. The first time Seol saw and confronted her about the lion she should have never lied that she got it from some mart and should have just given it back. She's held on to it for weeks. For reasons. That doll was going to be her hostage "Oh Seol I found your lion doll let's eat lunch and I'll give it to you there." That crazy girl is as bad as Younggon! One lunch meal and she would always want to eat lunch with Seol and sit with Seol and next thing you know Seol has a siamese twin on her back! 

Yup..see your point here..probable..

But seriously if you have someone in college who has zero friends and they gather enuf guts to talk to you..do you turn into In Ho..ridicule them..or should you help them out?.. if she is crazy..so is Jung...'keep information with you till you can use it'..

But I see your point..and i think that sure could be a stong possibility ( @bold)

Why should Seol be nice to or even eat with MinSeol. I would not want to hang around or eat with a crazy chick who is dressing like me and is kind of obsessed with me. Last semester you had glasses and dark hair and was wearing scarves. Now this semester people do a double take thinking you are me...I am not going anywhere near you least you poison me and take over my life. Minsoo like all the others are not victims so I feel no sympathy for them at all. Crush em Jung and Seol and squad. Crush em all!!!

The reason I don't feel for HS is because in the past too... HS has never returned MS's favours.. she has been quite rude to her..

6 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

My webtoon folks, help me out please

Reveal hidden contents

How did Jung and Seol get back together? I remember Seol asks for time and Jung respects that. We get them both missing each other. We get the coffee back hug. We get him coming to visit her around the time she argued with her parents and that's all I remember. I ams starting to confuse when thing happened and what things happened. I could have sworn Jung encourages Seol about her group project mates and does an adorable smile face....Aren't the back together by the time Minsoo has her epic melt down? I could have sworn Jung bandages Seol's face...how do they get back together? Isn't he there for something when she needs him and she misses him so she kind of lets it go or did Jung explain himself they had a talk? Ugh I forget how the back together happens and it's killing me. If you remember please let me know.

YJ did bandage HS up after her fight with MS, but they weren't back together yet. This is one of my favorite parts because YJ tells her that he wants her to slowly get to know him, and he will wait for her *swoon worthy* lol. I believe they were officially back together after the fight between HS and her family. She's walking around wishing she could talk to YJ at times like this and waddyaknow, YJ is there at the right time to comfort her.:wub:

Looks like many here are afraid for our main couple, just wanted to say I have faith in the director! Do not let that other drama give you PTSD everyone!

VANILLA ACOUSTIC – OUR TIME (너와 나의 시간은) CHEESE IN THE TRAP OST

I still haven’t told you
When I looked at you
I pretended nothing was wrong
As if I didn’t care

Actually, I’m someone
Who spent so much time wanting you
Your passing look, your cold smile
Sometimes, they make me run out of breath

We keep missing each other
You and I, our time
You’re like the sun inside of me
That I hope will rise in the night sky

Actually, I’m someone
Sometimes, they make me run out of breath

These small tremblings, this heart fluttering
They are like gifts to me, they make me see you again
It’s just feelings that I can’t throw away
But my whole world is filled with you

Actually, I’m someone
They stop me from going to you

POPGASA

Just watched episode 8 with sub. Loved it!

The first kiss did not disappoint. Seol is supposed to be inexperienced so I was worried it would just be a peck. Well done, Sunbae!

I love the piano playing moment with Seol and Inho. it warms my heart seeing Inho interested in piano again. During Jung's visit to Seol's parents' restaurant, it didn't seem like Inho was jealous about Jung and Seol together per se, but Jung is doing pretty well and it just hit him. When he was washing the dishes, he wondered what he had been doing for the past 5 years. 

guys help, the preview for ep 9 just breaks my heart.i've just started to warm up to Jung and ship HS and Jung so hard and now they're breaking up (?) that scene where HS tried to talk to him and he just completely ignored her at school reminded me of the time they were not in good terms. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

i really don't want them to return back to their old self, like on ep 8 they've finally showed us a glimpse of Jung's vulnerable side and now all of the sudden they're breaking up.they even kissed like 3 times.i think i'm prolly gonna cry a ton of tears next ep bcs the feels man.

40 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

If someone wants to look like you..yes its hell annoying..but technically .. 

look at it this way.. how much she looks upto her to be like her..save seats..do whtever for her.. you can't reject such people and expect them to be all fine with it.. handle it accordingly..atleast extend that person some friendly courtsey

She is not a bright student...now if you are paired with someone who is not bright..does that mean the dumb one should not live...as per webtoon ( because drama seems to miss some of the bs in a lot of scenes).. MS does try hard to do her part..unfortunately is not adept with knowledge or tools..she keeps reaching out to HS asking for directions..and HS gets frustrated and prefers doing it on her own..

MS wasn't so much of fault there as the other two team members

Yup..see your point here..probable..

But seriously if you have someone in college who has zero friends and they gather enuf guts to talk to you..do you turn into In Ho..ridicule them..or should you help them out?.. if she is crazy..so is Jung...'keep information with you till you can use it'..

But I see your point..and i think that sure could be a stong possibility ( @bold)

The reason I don't feel for HS is because in the past too... HS has never returned MS's favours.. she has been quite rude to her..

HS is not obligated to be nice to her, nor she was really rude, most of the time she had her own stuff to do and Bora was the one who showed clear dissatisfaction with MS. And I understand them. It's not "effort to be friends" when you copy people from head to toe, that signal of your obsession with them and of course you will freak out a person. Any human being with common sense will get it. Also, MS had quite a voice and attitude when she claimed that she brought Seol's lion and next time too, but she hadn't one to say "Seol, that's something I wanted to talk with you and give it back, while we eat something together. Don't be mad and don't misunderstood me". Yet, she just simply reprogrammed herself into believing that Seol "copying her and bad" and now even going to participate in all that mean stuff. She is not bright for home task or shy to make friends, but bright and brave enough to make a scene and manipulate people's opinion to favor herself? Okay. Nope, I don't feel for MS. She is mentally unstabile.

Guest nchoerunnisa

At first, I just simply saw that light bulb case the way @hrkharis did. I mentioned it just because I found it hilarious... hahaha (yet sweet and romantic at the same time). But I love that you @bebebisous33 come out with such a brilliant explanation. I like your theory and I think It does make sense. (Just in case you're confused, I'm talking about the mysterious case of flickering light bulb post from 1 week ago. LOL. Sorry for the so-out-of-date reply.)
----------------------------------

Sometimes I just can't decide whether In Ho is jealous because he likes HS... or because YJ is in love with HS and doesn't care about him anymore... Probably he's acting up because he wants YJ's attention? kekeke... :phew:

And really... I don't understand HS's Dad at all... he warns HS not to date a guy without a nice prospect but now he seems annoyed because her boyfriend's prospect is way too nice... LOL... he seems like a girl in a full PMS mode... everything seems wrong in his eyes...
------------------------------------

Watching CiTT really brings the dark side of mine as well. I smiled from ear to ear seeing YJ Sunbae beat up that pervert. I smirked triumphantly when YJ sunbae caught a sight of that little lion sticking out of MS's pencil case. My inner thought: "Good... I hope YJ Sunbae would do something about her... wait... do "something"? what do I mean by "something"? what the hell am I thinking about?". Kekeke. Seriously though, I hope YJ Sunbae would do something about MS. I mean, in a harmless way that would bring MS back to the right sane path (I still have faith in MS). She's so creepy. I'm worried about HS's safety. (I wonder how does she manage to stay alive before YJ comes to her life?)

Btw... Is YJ Sunbae interested in taking disciples? I cringed when I saw ET and BR handled these loons poorly. I mean, KDrama God knows how much I love these two. But seriously, they need someone to teach them how to deal with loons. Someone like YJ Sunbae. Don't easily get provoked. Don't give them any chance to victimize themselves. Keep smiling. Stay calm. Watch and learn... while you're scheming for a way to teach those loons a lesson inside you sly mind ;). (Hey... don't look at me like that guys... :phew:)
-----------------------------------

I'm all for angst right now. KDramas has been conditioned me to feel afraid when things are going way too smooth for the OTP. I love YJ-HS's lovey dovey scenes... I have no complain about them... But I can't help feeling insecure. Is this the calm before the storm? If they're up to angst, I'd rather have it like... now. I don't want them to save it for later which (usually) is a bad sign for KDrama OTP. I need want to see HS and YJ end up together.

41 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

It’s so funny seeing in ho pouring high the water to YJ’s glass with his anger.  I’m glad he feel bad not because of YJ and Seol neither seol’s parent think YJ is really an A-list boyfriend for their child, but I like that he finally realized that he already waste his time for years, because he ever throw his dream once, his life.  It’s really so great as well that he isn’t that typical second lead guy of kdramaland. You know I think the writer make a twist stereotype of some characters here. The writer didn’t follow the dramaland norm for their male characters. Mostly, first male lead is the one who looked like a thug or really rude outside but has tender heart inside and second male lead is the one who perfectly so good that sometimes made viewers will have a hard time because of SLS.

Sorry for cutting your post but I SO AGREE WITH THIS. Tbh I was skeptical at first like why is IH so pissed off, does he like HS already because I'm like nooo he is not the IH i saw from the webtoon (excluding s4) and then bam it's all about his love fling with the piano. I am just rooting for him to go back and live up his dream. 

This drama had me all weird for shipping random couples, first is YJ and IH because everytime they do their deathly stares with each other I just want them to push together to kiss and make up *lol* and now I ship IH and the piano. Show what have you done???! I am ruined. 

24 minutes ago, windofwar said:

HS is not obligated to be nice to her, nor she was really rude, most of the time she had her own stuff to do and Bora was the one who showed clear dissatisfaction with MS.

MS literally saved her from NMJ.. when she tried to give laxative to HS.

Who would speak up against Jung?.. but she did..

Yes She is obligated to return the kindness..what has HS done for MS?.. how has she thanked MS? tell me

And I understand them. It's not "effort to be friends" when you copy people from head to toe, that signal of your obsession with them and of course you will freak out a person.

But MS did not copy her to begin with..watch ep 3..so many times she asked HS out for lunch.. did she bother??

Fine lets argue HS was busy each of those time, why didn't she go some other time..proactively ask MS and go.. MS is not even YJ who literally ruined her first year..then why?

The way I see it..that girl tried hard, very hard to connect with HS..but got rejected each time..and then she idolizes HS so much and it is but natural to imbibe traits of your idol... all of us do that in varying degrees.. you may choose a personality state/ knoweldge to imbibe..ask hard core fan girls how crazy they are for their idols..

at least in the drama MS did not flip until the great Bo Ra called her a thief..and frankly that was wrong..if suddenly someone accuses you to theft..you would defend yourselves..and that is what happened..which MS regretted while coming out of the building .. all of that is normal..

Its YG who starts getting to her and twisting her peceptions and understanding of situation

Any human being with common sense will get it. Also, MS had quite a voice and attitude when she claimed that she brought Seol's lion and next time too, but she hadn't one to say "Seol, that's something I wanted to talk with you and give it back, while we eat something together. Don't be mad and don't misunderstood me".

Would you be calm, if you are sitting in the room and suddenly one loud mouth comes and starts calling you thief?...No..MS was but natural reaction.. she is taken aback..and deflects..and she regrets it..she should have kept calm and given it back to HS right then as you say.. now if MS realizes that and regrets that..then how is that not sane?

Yet, she just simply reprogrammed herself into believing that Seol "copying her and bad" and now even going to participate in all that mean stuff. She is not bright for home task or shy to make friends, but bright and brave enough to make a scene and manipulate people's opinion to favor herself? Okay. Nope, I don't feel for MS. She is mentally unstabile.

You are talking about a personality who is gullible.. 0 friends, no support system, such low self esteem..and she likes someone and is trying to be friends with her.. everyone wants to feel loved and accepted..

Consider her personality and then analyze .. did she really re-program herself?.. she had people reprogramming her.. YG and that gf of hers... had it been only YG..MS would still have reason to doubt..but that new gf with bun.. she is a popular, sane, regular kid..she is extending support to her.. so yeah.. very very very easy to see other shades of pre-existing perception she had of seol.. nothing out of ordinary there..

Why do people feel the need to rationalize, lessen the intensity of YJ's actions? why is he not a psycopath.. i think in all fairness we should extend the rational analysis for other characters as well..

YG- is definitely crazy - he has an obsessive personality..will get obsessed to anything..and gets attracted to flashy things.. 

Bo Ra - is your typical cheerleader grl..she is nice because as a reader we mostly see her reactions to ETK and HS..whom she likes..otherwise with every other character..she really isn't that nice..she is selfish - scrap that.. she is as regular a grl as you find in real life..

HS- also has victim mentality - albeit to a much much much less degree - get over it.. lot of people work hard...yes life sucks so what..are you supposed to make face and go on living..? in that case learn from IH to laugh on misery

In Ha - again everyone is ready to diss her ( not that she doesn't deserve it)..but then i strongly think she is the character with worst history..

In my view, only sane character in ETK.. sane!.. oh yeah and SC is another relatable character.. yes you do have bullies in real life with no 'sad personal stories' and are just jerks.. period.. :D

32 minutes ago, LeMoN_sQuEeZy said:

Does the webtoon explain what exactly happened to InHo's hand?

It seems like from Ep8, InHo can still play, so he just chose not to play for 5 years?

I was under the impression his left hand got ruined so he couldn't play anymore.

For piano players hand is important :P 

i think being able to move fingers fast etc..and if you have broken bones that would become difficult right?

plus, he didn't or doesn't know what perseverance means..hard work , patience..

he was just brilliant at it..and everyone praised him and he won accolades..and this is all he had to go around strutting like a proud peacock..so yea must have been a big blow to him to give up on it altogether because he would have lost self confidence or hope in life of making it to sthg

Archived