Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel really good when I am watching the drama, basically supporting both male leads since I fall for Seol too....

(though I came here for rehabilitation from R88-Broken-heart-Syndrome, now I'm really enjoying the drama...yet i still can't finish the final 2 episodes)

Thanks fans for posting so many funny posts!

Actually their official facebook admin is working hard too (really harder than R88 team if you have followed both, you will know what i mean)! Appreciated~

Guest 999hearts

Quick question: Will Seol ever drop the honorifics? Or is it normal to be in a relationship and still use honorifics in Korea?

I dont know, i think its very painful to watch a drama if your emotions are not invested with the leads. I dont watch many dramas becos if i dont like the leads, i just move on.

Just be careful not to fall for the ploy of scriptwriters to create more excitement in the drama by offering more potential lovelines. Certainly everybody has their strength and attractiveness.

Peace.

3 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

Quick question: Will Seol ever drop the honorifics? Or is it normal to be in a relationship and still use honorifics in Korea?

Actually in Korea it is like a custom to respect seniority regardless of age in college n working environment. They can still date n call their bf/gf sunbae but to us outsiders it kind of feels odd n too formal to call ur beloved as "Senior". They still maintain the formalities unless both parties agreed to let it go. I think it will be hard for Seol to change her speech to banmal as she has known Jung as her senior n Jung is respected at school. Maybe if Jung told her to speak banmal when just the 2 of them together but until now still she use Sunbae. This is just my 2 cents frm watching kdramas for so long it became a hazard.:sweatingbullets:

17 minutes ago, 999hearts said:

Yes its normal and very common in korea. Even after marriage, they call each other yeobo/ tangshin, they dont call each other's name.

Seol is a very prim n proper person so i think she will use honorifics for a long time.

All this talk of who is male lead seems irrelevant if we're talking about romance. For me the question is simple: Who does Seol want to be with?

It's hard to argue romantic relationships from the basis of who is deserving in my opinion because that becomes more like a recruitment exercise. Even in arranged marriages I doubt anyone would even go that far. I don't know if I'm deserving of my husband or he of me. We both met at uni, we got on well, we were friends and then developed feelings beyond friendship. There were another guy who liked me during that period, who was a great guy in everyway that matters and we had great conversations but I didn't see him in that light. 

We're all flawed human beings one way or another. Long-term relationships is about how willing we are to live with the flaws that we see. There are no perfect matches just ones that can viably go the distance with a great deal of effort... and this show I think demonstrates it well. 

Of course none of us want Seol to end up with a guy that will bring her nothing but heartache. But as Jung is willing to make concessions and work with her doubts, I think they probably have a more realistic start than most. Besides I do think that Jung is misunderstood to a large degree... he maybe scary but he is also viewed through the lenses of some highly unreliable eyewitnesses.

Just my 2 cents. 

2 hours ago, jeijei said:

Can someone update the OST list? Thanks.

About what exactly the update you about? Which part? 1,2 or 3? 

Full list OST part 3

1. Such(Feat. 조현아 of 어반자카파) - 강현민

2. 말 없는 슬픔 - 사람또사람

3. 사랑과 연애 어디쯤 - 티어라이너(Tearliner)

4. 이 길 지나 너 -  티어라이너(Tearliner)

5. 삼각김밥 사용법 - 티어라이너(Tearliner)

8 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

He is a sociopath.. and that's ok.. not a psychopath

so its a love story of a sociopath..him falling in love...becayse they r incapable of falling in love..

Couldn't have said it any better !  YJ's somewhat anti-social demeanor is misconstrued in many ways.  

4 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

this so much! I'm so glad she didn't take the role, it would've ruined it for me.

anyways

why must PHJ say those words.... now I feel like wanting to ship them IRL aigooo

YAAAZ.no offense to any suzy fans out there but her aura doesn't suite Seol AT ALL. 

OMG just a favor guys. Does any of you here found the song that's been playing in Episode 3 while Seol is walking and listening to it after she and Bora fought and Jung is following her? God I've been looking for that song since last week. Thanks!!

11 hours ago, MyNameIsM said:

@MrsSoJiSub now you mentioned it. I too wonder why he deleted it then right after he received a message from her. He hurried back and washed his face ...whattt.

No, he deleted the messages from Hs because he thought it was over. But just after, he received the message where she asked him to meet the next day. But he was so happy that he wanted to see her the same day. She said to Bora, she hadn't contacted YJ for days!! So I understand his gestures. He thought, it was over. she wouldn't forgive him!

My heart BROKE when InHo called out to Seol but she didn't hear him and went running towards Jung </3 his face was so..... T^T

and the scene where he was with the kids omg so cute!!!! oh god guys the second lead syndrome is real. I love Jung a lot as well but InHo just gives me these feels UGHHHH does anyone feel me?? HAHA i've never been like this before CRIES. Most of the times my bias-ness would be towards the main male lead but for some reason my eyes are drawn to InHo this time. Perhaps i'm just more into playful guys :tears:

0065v38Ogw1ezz6kayvxbj311x1kwn07.jpg

34 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I am very disturb with all this sociopath labelling. Just becos Jung is frequently misunderstood please dont label him. I went to look up the defination of a sociopath and he didnt fit most of them. He talks to his classmates, goes to gathering, has moral compass and is clear on his goals in life.

psychology today article

Frankly I don't think Jung is any kind of "path". :P I am very leery of any kind of psycho-labelling of Jung because he doesn't seem to fit into any of the usual categories paraded by web commenters.

I'm inclined more and more to think that he's actually saner than the majority of people at Cheese University. Something in the air-conditioning perhaps. Or an experiment gone bad in the science labs. Stalker Boy is a real worry, and that girl who's trying to be Seol's doppelganger can't possibly have her head screwed on properly.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.;)

사람또사람 (People and People) - 말 없는 슬픔 [치즈인더트랩 OST Part.3]

And instrumentals

Spoiler

티어라이너 - 사랑과 연애 어디쯤 [치즈인더트랩 OST Part.3]

티어라이너 - 이 길 지나 너 [치즈인더트랩 OST Part.3]

티어라이너 - 삼각김밥 사용법 [치즈인더트랩 OST Part.3]

As many people saw in the preview the scene in the car where they are approaching each other for a kiss ill write a.major spoiler for everyone interested...

Spoiler

The scene in the car is not their first kiss scene but a scene where jung hugged her really tightly and approached her for a kiss and she panicked as always but then felt kinda bad and grabbed him and kissed his cheek! Their kiss scene comes after a gathering with sang chul and the other guys and they offer seol alcohol which jung drinks all of it so that she stays sobber and instead he gets drunk and seol takes him out for some fresh air and he collapses near a wall and they kiss, like 3 times!!! Im telling you its awesome!!

Archived