Guest ororomunroe

@limericks thank you for the information. Holy Molly Soonnki is brilliant. Seol is sooo a Pisces.

"Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pat of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by their life's events, their creativity comes shinning through but they are unable to be on their own for long before thy start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy ending [LOL]. they need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track. Pisces will go out their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. they will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them...they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help [LMFAO]. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems...A Pisces friend is very fulfilling, long lasting, friendship...Pisces do not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, they are too sensitive and lacking self-confidence. Pisces are excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual. they have to stop self-doubting themselves because they are cable of being good role models and leaders to others, people look up to them.  Pisces are molded by their suroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surrounding into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others.  If something is wrong in the world it affects them deeply, they take it to heart. Pisces are intuitive..they trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces is the most senesitve of all zodiac signs. Pisces woman are very captivating and fascinating. She makes a man feel a man because of her need for a protect and leader. She is charming, soft, and femine. The ultimate enchantress [no wonder Seol got all them boys shook]. She can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool, so any man better be straight with her and not lead her on. She needs to nurture and will give the man orders, but only for his own good. She needs is a man to protect and cherish her, make her feel like she is needed and loved [duh we all want that LOL]. Her partner will become her better half. She needs patience and sympathy and you have to be gentle with her."

And because I obviously have a lot of time on my hands I checked how compatible Capricorns and Pisces are LOL I know I need a life (which I do have).

"When Capricorn and Pisces join together in a love match, on the surface, it may appear to be opposites attracting. Capricorn is down to earth and regimented with a strong work ethic, while Pisces tends to be more emotion and dreamy, and takes on the needs of those around them. This couple is honest, and can be devoted to one another. they admire one another. Capricorn appreciates Pisces kind nature, and Pisces is drawn in by Capricorn's quick wit and tenacity. This relationship develops slowly, the two not necessarily recognizing it's progression. But it will get stronger over time [ho richard simmons on of ya'll said that LOL]. The duo can put their heads together and can be fulfilled by their partner. Their unique blend of temperaments. Both partners enjoy sharing their lives with someone else, and both like to help the other achieve their goals.Their difference in temperaments makes theirs a highly compatible relationship. Capricorn and Pisces are a great match, with an harmonious match of Capricorn's practical approach to life and Pisces imagination and romantic nature. Both bring balance in each other's lives. As in so many aspects of this relationship both can learn a lot from compromise and meeting in the middle [LOL...freaking brilliant]. Both provide emotional support and security which makes more [Pisces] self confident, while they [Pisces] inspire you [Capricorn] to expresses your feelings more than most other partners will. Both can be insecure at times. [Capricorn] be aware that you are likely to have the more dominant personality, and this is partnership which works best if you don't take control of everything, even if it will be tempting to at times [hear that Jung]. The potential area for conflict is that of finances and money. Pisces are spiritual while Capricorns are materialistic, and you need to recognize that they [Pisces] are not inspired by possessions of wealth [dinner scene anyone]. Often Pisces want to help others (no matter if they're balantly being taken advantage of) and this may confound Capricorns [I legit laughed out loud so hard]. [Capricorn and Pisces] on the same page and intrinsically trust and understand one another. Capricorns ground and provide practicality to the relationship while Pisces bring an idealistic and more emotional outlook, both find greater fulfillment in life thanks to the other. When it comes to sex, a great match with no shortage of chemistry. Pisces romantic nature compliments the more fun and lusty Capricorn style [Jung is a beast. How has he been holding back? Boy, take out your frustrations sexually. Do some role playing LOL]. Both are very loyal and enjoy harmony over drama or friction. Each are very different but meet the others needs well. Overall this match has very solid long term potential."

Do we know Inho's birthday? and I got to know what Inha is...

ETA: Stupid me, they're twins LOL..

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

omg kim go eun sings for the OST? I can't wait. so they havent released the song yet. no wonder I can't find it. anyway thank you! 

earlier in this loooooong thread, someone posted a pic from instagram showing KGE in the recording studio so we have surmised . . . . it sounds like her, don't you think?

Ok dont get me started on astrology since i took courses in it. Haha.

Yes yes pisces are the ever compassionate giving people who likes to help people but the flip side is they can be vague and wishy washy when it comes to relationship, hence no matter how deep they love the person, they might not commit. For e. g seol is always doubting their relationship.

As for capricorns, they are quiet, reserve extremely hardworking and can out work anybody becos work is the love of their life. They are also rule abiding, extremely conservative and definite ceo material becos they can be ambitious and ruthless. Ok every capricorn is ambitious in someways, even for the stay at home mum, she will make sure her kids do well in school. By the way kate middleton is a capricorn. Jung has many capricorn characteristics.

And pisces + capricorn gets along fabulously = real case in life lee bo young n ji sung.

Kudos to soonkki for being so detailed, i believed it was mentioned she is female.:):):)

Oh btw phj's taurus also blends well with kge's cancer sun signs.heehee

38 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

@MrsSoJiSub I had to lol at the horoscope analysis but wow.....I am stunned. 

Looking forward to more analysis of their characters. I would also be very interested in InHo and InHa's horoscope....and Jae Woo....and Bora and Euntaek.....hahaha

I am not sure it is mentioned in the webtoon (I only know that Jung and Seol's are) but if someone rereads or knows of the birthdays. I will look em up. It's actually fun seeing how similar they are to their signs and then thinking on how hard the webtoon writer works to develop it all. Wow that's brilliant...

@qwenli can you do your astrology thing on me. I am a Sagittarius and I specifically want to know: Will Byun Yo Han ever be mine, stretches out palms...you don't do that...okay do your thing however you do it. His birthday is April 29th.

@ricenamja, it's beautiful :bawling: "I missed you" "I missed you too. A lot" :bawling: He's becoming a real boy and she missed him and needed him and he was there....*sobers up quickly* is his car parked on the side walk!!! That one thing is killing it for me LOL. I can't help but notice it...

@_cunningjane Soonkki is a woman as is the PD of this drama. It's too common a mistake I see being made [not her specifically] that the PD is a man. She is a woman and she also did the wonderful 'Coffee Prince' and 'Heart to Heart'.

11 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@limericks thank you for the information. Holy Molly Soonnki is brilliant. Seol is sooo a Pisces.

"Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pat of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired they life's events, their creativity comes shinning through but they are unable to be on their own for long before thy start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy ending [LOL]. they need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track. Pisces will go out their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. they will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them...they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help [LMFAO]. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems...A Pisces friend is very fulfilling, long lasting, friendship...Pisces do not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, they are too sensitive and lacking self-confidence. Pisces are excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual. they have to stop self-doubting themselves because they are cable of being good role models and leaders to others, people look up to them.  Pisces are molded by their suroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surrounding into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others.  If something is wrong in the world it affects them deeply, they take it to heart. Pisces are intuitive..they trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces is the most senesitve of all zodiac signs. Pisces woman are very captivating and fascinating. She makes a man feel a man because of her need for a protect and leader. She is charming, soft, and femine. The ultimate enchantress [no wonder Seol got all them boys shook]. She can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool, so any man better be straight with her and not lead her on. She needs to nurture and will give the man orders, but only for his own good. She needs is a man to protect and cherish her, make her feel like she is needed and loved [duh we all want that LOL]. Her partner will become her better half. She needs patience and sympathy and you have to be gentle with her."

And because I obviously have a lot of time on my hands I checked how compatible Capricorns and Pisces are LOL I know I need a life (which I do have).

"When Capricorn and Pisces join together in a love match, on the surface, it may appear to be opposites attracting. Capricorn is down to earth and regimented with a strong work ethic, while Pisces tends to be more emotion and dreamy, and takes on the needs of those around them. This couple is honest, and can be devoted to one another. they admire one another. Capricorn appreciates Pisces kind nature, and Pisces is drawn in by Capricorn's quick wit and tenacity. This relationship develops slowly, the two not necessarily recognizing it's progression. But it will get stronger over time [ho richard simmons on of ya'll said that LOL]. The duo can put their heads together and can be fulfilled by their partner. Their unique blend of temperaments. Both partners enjoy sharing their lives with someone else, and both like to help the other achieve their goals. their difference in temperaments makes their a highly compatible relationship. Capricorn and Pisces is a great match, with an harmonious match of Capricorn's practical approach to life and Pisces imagination and romantic nature. Both bring balance in each other's lives. As in so many aspects of this relationship both can learn a lot from compromise and meeting in the middle [LOL...freaking brilliant]. Provide emotional support and security which makes more self confident, while they inspire you to expresses your feelings more than most other partners will. Both can be insecure at times. [Capricorn] be aware that you are likely to have the more dominant personality, and this is partnership which works best if you don't take control of everything, even if it will be tempting to at times [hear that Jung]. The potential area for conflict is that of finances and money. Pisces are spiritual while Capricorns are materialistic, and you need to recognize that they [Pisces] are not inspired by possessions of wealth [dinner scene anyone]. Often Pisces want to help others (no matter if they're balantly being taken advantage of) and this may confound Capricorns [I legit laughed out loud so hard]. On the same page and intrinsically trust and understand one another. Capricorns ground and provide practicality to the relationship while Pisces bring an idealistic and more emotions outlook, both find greater fulfillment in life thanks to the other. When it comes to sex, a great match with no shortage of chemistry. Pisces romantic nature compliments the more fun and lusty Capricorn style [Jung is a beast. How has he been holding back? Boy, take out your frustrations sexually. Do some role playing LOL]. Both are very loyal and enjoy harmony over drama or friction. Each are very different but meet the others needs well. Overall this match has very solid long term potential."

Do we know Inho's birthday? and I got to know what Inha is...

ETA: Stupid me, they're twins LOL..

I'm a pisces and man that pisces description is too spot on lmao. Maybe that's why I relate to Seol so much. I guess I need to find me a capricorn!!

12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Do you want to join our club: PHJ@ Yoo Jung's FAN CLUB? :)  cheerleader pink mouse

There are still here some who think that In Ho is better than Yoo Jung... but I am not one of them! Nevertheless, I really like In Ho very much. He has changed a lot through Seol. He is less self-centered, much more sensitive and more caring than before. However, Seol behaves more like a mother towards him than like a possible girlfriend. She doesn't tell him about her worries and insecurities, but she is the one who witnessed how much piano means to him (scene in the rain), therefore she is supporting him to find his way back to the music world and the piano! As a mother, she shows warmth, gives advices (High school diploma) aso. She gives him positive feedback. However, there is still a distance between them: she is either busy reading her book or thinking on her own or busy working aso, while she is so focused on Yoo Jung each time they met. She looks at him, smiles at him aso She has no book, she isn't thinking over her problems. She enjoyes being with Yoo Jung!  

Agree with you.
What she had done to him was just a friend, nothing more than that, like she will do also at Bora and ET.
As for him, her support was something that he had received in different ways. He was touched because he did not get it from the people closest to him, including his sister.

Actually, I feel sorry for the two brothers Baek. Ever since they were small, they didn't get the love. After their parents died, they lived with their grandfather. After their grandfather died, they were raised by an aunt, who behaved rudely. When Jung's father took over and then took care of them, he just gave comfort to live no love, it's considering Jung's father was a busy businessman, of course, they only met in moments of happy atmosphere.

Thus, when one day, HS said that he was someone who had the talent and genius, he felt touched. He began to play the piano again. But because his heart still hurt, the way he played the piano was still not fully with feeling. Therefore, when he played "Fur Elise", the teacher criticized him that he did not play it with sincerity. It was recalled that, was once he was a young man full of talent.

(I love the scene where, his feeling of being churned, is depicted with a stomping piano sound, which is played by a student).

And when he had returned to the room, and then played a "Fur Elise" with feeling, it attracted HS, who was walking home, to approach the clinking sound of the piano and said it that "the piano sound was full of sincerity".

So IH was able to play the piano again and had a desire to go back to school, it was all because he got motivation from her. So naturally when he, without he himself realized, to be love HS. Whoever he is or she is, I think, will feel the same way as he felt. His heart emptiness was filled by a sincerity of a girl, who happened to be his friend's girlfriend.
He tried to shake off the feeling it but could not afford. He was truthfully afraid it happened but finally it happened.

Was IH wrong to love his friend's girlfriend?
Was HS wrong to do good to him?
Nothing is wrong. They just were in the wrong place and the wrong time. 
Hope HS immediately knew this and slowly reduced her attention to him. Because if not, it is very painful for him.

@MrsSoJiSub Thanks a lot for your research about Capricorn and Pisces!! The personality's description fits so well.

Funny is that my parents are Capricorns and Pisces!!:lol: And they have been married for more than 30 years!!:phew: 

@hrkharis Your analysis about In Ho was really good. You're right that he and his sister had to endure a lot: losing their parents and their grandfather.

Interesting is that In Ha helped JW because he had been the first who paid for her without asking anything in return. If you look carefully, In Ha used to hang out with men. They wanted her because she looked beautiful and they wanted to show off. As a return for her service, they had to pay her with gifts. But when she met JW for the first time, she was arguing with the casher about the price. JW gave the money for her ice cream and his food and left the shop. He didn't even wait for a thank you. So his act was indeed generous and In Ha recognised his gesture. Therefore she couldn't accept that such a nice student would be harassed by SC! As for the chairman, he gave her money because he was asking her to be around YJ and be his friend. Money was involved in their relationship from the start! Sure, In Ha and In Ho liked Yoo Jung a lot. But the topic was still there. So when their friendship went downhill, the only subject that bound them together remained money!

5 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I actually went back and watched episode 10 over again and I have to say, even the second time around--I don't care for Seol and InHo's "friendship".  In this episode I think she takes more of an interest in InHo than she's ever taken in Jung.  When she saw InHo on the streets, she tried to hide her face so he wouldn't know she got into a fight. I didn't care for that scene or her allowing herself to be pulled along behind InHo.  I have a feeling that if Jung had been in the same space as them, Seol wouldn't be grabbing InHo's hand or trying to touch his face. 

I'm looking forward to episode 11 and a part of me is not.  There are a lot of scenes between Seol and InHo that I know I'm not going to like because I feel she's not being fair to Jung. Yes, I'm looking forward to the scene where Jung and Seol run towards each other and later, I hope, end up with the bed scene. HOWEVER, I have a concern that the scene of Seol calling  InHo "Oppa" may come after Jung and Seol's reunion. I hope  not. I would perfect to cut it out altogether, but since I can't, I just hope the writer give Jung more quality with the woman who is supposed to be his girlfriend but seems more like InHo's.

I can't believe I'm more upset about this episode today after re-watching than I was the first time I saw it.

I agree with everything you said.

Spoiler

I don't like the preview that much,they are adding scenes of IH and HS that aren't at the webtoon.I am upset about the coming hugging scene,why is IH in there(at the webtoon HS fights with her parents,goes to Bora for one night and next evening when she walks around thinking about YJ he is just there,waiting for her.They talk and go to his place,no Inho around.)?Right,it's the love triangle...The thing is the whole bit is about HS and her family and later HS and YJ but now as a bonus will get IH running around and later getting his heart broken.The meeting and hugging scene..It's Seol and Jung's moment and If they will really show Inho standing and watching them they will just take something away from that scene............

Spoiler

I am waiting for Jung showing Seol how he feels about her and Inho spending all the time together.He already told her he dislikes it but he accepted it.But now things changed,YJ is doing internship,doesn't really go to Uni anymore,they are on the break so he can really see HS.And she is taking the train with IH(4 hours commute),helping him study at the library,spending with him time playing piano in the evenings,probably helping at the Noodle Shop also with IH being there.I know they haven't crossed the line but I am sorry, no normal bf will accept that and YJ is not weird when it comes to that(my man Jung is not weird at all,he just have to open up a little more).If they will go on break after that that's fine because it is not only YJ who has to make some changes,it is also HS,she has to get her priorities straight........I know I am a little harsh and I apologize if I offended anybody(and for the ramblings).I love my Cheese but I don't buy the love triangle and they are really forcing it

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2016-02-05-17h54m10s324_zpsrqrnb

A couple of things as I stare at this screenshot. 

1. Holy moly - if PHJ/YJ sunbae had his face just cuddling at my neck, I would be freaking out.

2. What a beautiful jawline PHJ has.

3. Is that a Christian Dior shirt he is wearing!?

4. OK, how comfortable must Seol be with YJ if she is so casual about her boyfriend burying his face in her hair and neck. 

6 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Yoo Jung is a Capricorn (I'm not making this up LOL. It's in the webtoon. s2 chapter 50, thak you themysticaldaydream on tumblr for the remeinder) and he fits it to a mother-f-ing T. Seriously go read on Capricorns and it just scream Yoo Jung LOL

"Capricons are very self contained and have many faces they preset to the world...they may seem indifferent but this is them concealing themselves from the world. Capricorns make it difficult to get close emotionally because once they let someon in, they do not want to let them go and emotional connection makes them feel vulnerable yet satisfied at the same time. Capricons are extremely patient and will wait a long time for something they want..they will plan their steps carefully to others...Capriicons like being in control of their surrounds...they tend to see life in black and white definitive's only" in love "Capricorn man is very physical and passionate, but not emotional (on the outside). Deep inside he yearns for love but this takes a long time to become reality, he is very reluctant to place trust in another person. Underneath his secretive mysterious nature is a romantic streak with a strong sensual side [they better have some sex LOL. they are in freaking college. Seol girl, teach, learn, and explore LOL] this side is completely hidden and once unlocked, you'll be amazed at the transformation the man has undergone [lots of sex, it said they have stamina and lots of it! LOL. Okay LOL I'll stop now incase some are underage for this kind of talk]. Patience and trust is the key with a Capricorn man, he has so much to offer the right woman who will wait for him"

Funny enough when we find out Jung's sign he's on the phone with Inha I believe and she reads his horoscope that said he would meet his soul mate that day. And low and behold that was the day he met Seol at the bar department meeting or he saw her having that private phone conversation which lead to him giving up his scholarship for her. Soonnki (webtoon writer) is a freaking genius who really thought these things out. I am curious of the other characters birthdays and signs. I need someone to be a Sagittarius like me. I think it might be Inho or Bora because I find my personality like theirs. Whatever Inho is Inha is too (are they still twins in the drama like in the webtoon and are they older than Jung? LOL I know, but in the webtoon Inha and Inho are older than Jung and Inha is the noon to Inho by 3 minutes or something). What sign is Seol...

ETA: I think Seol may be a Virgo, Taurus, or Pisces.

as always your posts are somewhat refreshing and to the point. How interesting.... By the way I'm hopping Seol is a cancer like me... I see lots of me in her actions and personality;)

I don't find In Ho and Seol's interactions to be problamatic, at this point in the story especially. Infact, in the earlier episodes i felt a bit threatened. Especially, when Seol had just agreed to date Jung, and had not spent that much time with him. I used to freak out when they showed her having an awkward date with Jung and then smiling flying paper planes with In Ho in the academy. That actually scared me more than the rain chase. I used wonder, what are they intending to show now? she will be happy with In Ho but still her heart will be with Jung. (i know all sort of nonsense right?) even when she dresses up thinking what In Ho had said, those times i was a bit scared for JungxSeol from a story/narrative point of view.... not whether they'll end up together, which i always thought they will, but will the story justify that? 

But honestly after that rain confrontation with Jung...onwards that not once i had these feelings...ever again. Cause the relationship just went on becoming stronger with each hurdles. With each conversations, both of them revealed a part of each other, to each other. - about families, childhood photos, sadness about leaving her PG what not. Which they hadn't done with anyone else. Seol became happier with every time spent Jung. All doubts just vanished in thin. So at this point, it really doesn't worry me if she is having fun with In Ho, calling her oppa ...it's all just cool. Because JungxSeol for me have reached a point in their relationship, that despite being on a break or even feeling insecure, i see the strength in that relationship, which cannot be broken as easily...it'll only get stronger with subsequently.

Also in my opinion, In Ho and Seol's interactions have had more effects on In Ho, rather than Seol. In the sense, in the drama most of the times when they meet, it's purely coincidental...a very few times the other ways. Correct me if i am wrong, most of the times it's about In Ho - his piano, his aspirations, his curiosities about working hard. Seol i feel finds solace in the music that In Ho plays.  Ofcourse, there has been occasions where they brought up Young gon, him always ready to protect her and all of that. Also, his opinions on Jung and her curiosities about In Ha. But she has never shared her life, her struggles, even her distress regarding Jung with him, which for me makes their interactions pretty one sided. Like In Ho himself said in the last episode that she can never share what's on her mind with me (which made my heart really go out to him.)

6 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I don't think I've ever seen her excited for Jung--enough to forget herself and grab his hand or reach out to touch his face (or I  can't remember any of those scenes).  Jung has to beg repeatedly for dinner and she refuse, but easily does so with In Ho and even play in the rain with him. She gives In Ho leeway that she doesn't give to Jung. When she's with In Ho it seems that she's comfortable and let her guard down--let him talk her into doing what he wants to do. With Jung it seems her guard is up and he always have to give way to what she wants. 

Even crazy stalker asked if she liked In Ho--women in relationships do not hang around another man like she does with In Ho. Even in friendship, there's behavior lines you don't cross. The writer is saying that Seol is oblivious to the fact that In Ho likes her, but the writer has her a little too blind when it comes to her own actions compared to how she jumps to conclusions about Jung and InHa

Hey. She had been excited about Jung a lot of time. Two instances that i cannot forget. One outside the English coaching institute when he comes to pick her up...and remember she had thoughts put in her mind by YG just before that, yet she was excited as ever. Another one being when Jung was waiting outside her restaurant, and she rushes over to him smiling...and In Ho was there with her.

About letting guard down - the time spent with him in her room, where she talks her heart out, i don't know what better example of having a guard down can i give. the kiss scene on the bench is another one of those moments

Also, just in my opinion, i feel its fine for women in relationships to hang around with people. (ofcourse, around the people they know and not complete strangers) There is a life outside relationships, people spend time with other people...it's a different space of their own, just like a relationship is. Yes, i know there are apprehensions when it comes to In Ho. initially even i was bothered by her meeting In Ho when Jung had discouraged it. But eventually since it turned out this way, and Jung got used to it, i started bothering me less. so at this point, i would say her spending time with in ho is spending time with a friend, which is perfectly ok, irrespective of her being in a relationship...i hope i am making sense.

P.S. as what @MrsSoJiSub says, it really appeals to me that Jung cannot live without ruffling her hair, while In Ho calls her dog fur....it might be a really small thing, maybe even insignificant to some....but i have the same sort of hair as Seol, and i get really annoyed when people call my hair bird's nest or things like that. Infact i never hear good stuff about hair ROFL, so Jung's gesture means a lot to me, than it might actually mean ROFL. hey Jung totally approve of u ok? 

20 minutes ago, rafaishan said:

Ahh~gonna rewatch ep 1-10 for next week while waiting for ep 11

#missingjungandseolmoments

*whimper*

I've done that this past 3 days and I'm even more amazed and in love with jungs personality...sometimes I just want to hold him and show him love understanding and comprehension. He's just a lost soul.. He's trapped inis education... trapped in his father's desire's..he never felt loved and even the friend's that he thought to be real friends betrayed him (or at least he thinks so... Oh how I'm longing to see wath happened for their friendship to be ended.. Hope it was just a misunderstanding)

6 hours ago, b020 said:

Guys - am I missing something?  I want to like this show since its gotten great reviews, but I just can not for the life of me fall for Jung x Seol.  I have not read the webtoon so I can only judge the drama and so far, I'm sorry, but Jung seems like a manipulative snob who thinks he's morally superior and will 'punish' anyone who falls short of his standards.  I still don't understand why he's suddenly in love with Seol when he really did harass her and make her life miserable the year before.  Please - someone explain Jung and explain why Seol would want to be with him.  I just can't get it.  

Too, is it me, or is there a lack of chemistry with the OPT?  Maybe my standards are JHxDS skewed, but I don't see it.  Help!

Hello @b020 you have probably read all the insightful and amazing answers to your question. I hope it helps you to see Jung in a different light than previously and makes you enjoy CIIT more. As with real life it may be hard to get rid of first impressions with a fictional character but atleast here its easier for you to try. I would just like to add a little bit on why would Jung suddenly want to be with Sul after being at odds with her in the beginning.....from the webtoon viewpoint as I think it explains that transition better.

During the semi drunk kiss scene Jung really loosens up and gives voice to his thoughts for Sul. He says that at first he had the impression that Sul was just like all the other people around him, that approached him for materialistic purposes (the same people also judge him just as he felt that Sul judged him). Therefore he didnt think highly of her, judged her in return and ignored her (he has that reaction down pat because of years of similar experience from most everyone). However, he is very observant and over time he noticed Sul observing him covertly (I think he may have realised that Sul surreptitiously staring at him every now and then, was different to the love/ handsome oppa type gaze of other female fans). In return he begins to observe her more because she piqued his interest, look at her more [it also ties in to Sul's paranoia that she felt Jung watching her]. This in turn led to him understanding her better (with regards to her hardworking nature, independent outlook, honesty, emotional bottling up of feelings, her frustrations etc.). Jung recognized similarity with himself in her (certain) reactions and emotions. Therefore he wanted to befriend her and then have a deeper relationship with her.

Not to creep you out but it reminds me of Hannibal Lecter saying that you covet something when you see it regularly. If we stretch that idea.....you can develop an interest in someone if he/she stands out in your environment on a daily basis. For Jung that be Sul because it was mostly common knowledge that she was perhaps the only girl that didnt like Jung + all the covert staring ;)

Just a bit more- if you learn that someone who doesnt know you dislikes you.... what do you think your natural reaction would be? I am guessing it will be offending because how can a person judge you so before knowing you personally. Same is the case for Jung wrt Sul in the beginning and then comes the gradual transition in perception. 

Lastly a big cheesy hello to everyone :blush: I am so late to come here but I hope I to enjoy the remaining eps with you all. Currently backreading nearly 250 pages :sweatingbullets: and loving every single thing posted! I hope to be updated by the time ep 11 airs. A big hi to all the chingus I see here :grin:

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

MOD: DON't QUOTE PICTURES, GIF and VIDEOS, PLEASE!

A couple of things as I stare at this screenshot. 

1. Holy moly - if PHJ/YJ sunbae had his face just cuddling at my neck, I would be freaking out.

2. What a beautiful jawline PHJ has.

3. Is that a Christian Dior shirt he is wearing!?

4. OK, how comfortable must Seol be with YJ if she is so casual about her boyfriend burying his face in her hair and neck. 

To add one more to the beautiful jawline..... what a sexy adam's apple (i can't believe i just said that). I'd be staring at that when he'd be saying it's noisy,noisy, NOISY!

On 2/4/2016 at 4:59 PM, mgicc said:

btw, is this gonna be Mona? :w00t: If she is then Bora girl you better watch out for your lackey! (anyone knows who she might be?)

wait, who is Mona? I really forgot about her..

Archived