Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me or things are moving mighty quickly? If next week is the uphill struggle over YG's actions and YJ's part in what happened , I hope they resolve it by Ep 10. Are there any more arcs in the webtoon? I thought Min Soo's storyline was seperate from YG and the resolution over the lion and her behaviour will be soon? And with YG - gosh - the amount of bad words that came into my brain when he appears on screen - BRAVO to the actor. 

8 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Ep 9 preview; YG n Inha goes crazy nx wk n so is MS. Seol confronts Jung abt the msg she saw in YG's phone, oh god I hate this scene, too sad n the separation they had to go thru. Why??,,,:bawling:

And yeah i got feeling that they will broke up for a while since YJ even said that he will get intership next week?

So idk how those two handling their separation soon...:cry:

Thanks recappers and screencappers! Jeez, just reading about the craziness of MS and YG is scary. And people were calling YJ psycho. It's like The Talented Mr. Ripley and Single White Female all in one episode.

CJ E&M/NIELSEN KOREA CONTEXT POWER INDEX (CPI) FOR JANUARY 11-17 (CITT's 2nd WEEK)

AKR20160125165500033_03_i.jpg

cr: ggilbo/yonhap news

1. Reply 1988

2. Infinite Challenge

3. King of Mask Singer

4. Moorim School

5. CHEESE IN THE TRAP

6. My Little Television

7. Radio Star

8. Six Flying Dragons

9. Running Man

10. Happy Together

So far, the story has been moving along where the conflicts and misunderstandings are quickly resolved. I would be very upset if they spent one episode ignoring each other are continuing with the misunderstanding. I really look forward to YG's and Min Soo's downfall [hopefully next week] but we see In Ha emerge so another bundle of problems are going to crop up. 

Someone please tell me what happens to YG and Min Soo in the webtoon. I am actually visualising horrible pluck the eyes out and burn the hair kinda punishment. 

Will another big fight happen between HS & YJ?!?! Why am I happy about this though??? Cause it means that all the mistakes that YJ did to her in the past are slowly uncovered. And YJ & HS will also know each other better from all these confrontation and all the problems being solved one by one, as a relationship cannot be based on lies or laid on top of shaky grounds... I hope this time HS doesn't relent that easily though and at least make YJ be very sorry towards her, as HS was always lenient towards YJ. HOWEVER, I do hope that the problem between these 2 wouldn't take very long to solve though because that would be no fun at all.... :( I demand more lovey-dovey scenes between HS & YJ!!! :wub: 

I do wonder why YJ smirked after his confrontation between him and YG though... Makes me feel that he isn't regretting what he did to YG and how that affected HS greatly... :( But at the same time he's also worried about HS... So what is his real feelings?? So conflicted... 

And MinSoo... How can HS follow her if HS always dressed like that since year 1 while MS just "copied" and started recently...?!?! MS is crazy isn't she??? :angry: And she probably lost her sanity already since she's already thinking with a twisted mind... :crazy: And I'm worried about her safety now that YJ found out who took HS's lion. And since YJ doesn't let anyone who harms his "beloved girlfriend" off the hook without getting in trouble or hurt first, I hope nothing bad happens to MS.... 

Above all... I just want episode 9 soon T.T But I have to wait for another 6 days...!!! T.T What is this reality?!?!?!?! Because of CITT I always look forward to my Mondays and Tuesdays again (after Sassy Go Go ended)... May Monday come sooner.... >.< CITT!!!! :crazy::wub:

I want to hear Jung says "I will wait for you" to Seol when they have a big fight becoz of YG nx wk(it was sad but romantic to me, hah Jung slayed). He has become more patient n understanding thru out the journey with Seol, not angry or rushing her anymore. And the backhug n sleepover, ALL! He also looks so good in his work wear, I faint... Ahhh.... Always perfect!

17 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Ep 9 preview; YG n Inha goes crazy nx wk n so is MS. Seol confronts Jung abt the msg she saw in YG's phone, oh god I hate this scene, too sad n the separation they had to go thru. Why??,,,:bawling:

WHAAT?! please, can anyone give me spoiler from the webtoon?! I mean, do they breakup in the webtoon or what? I'M GOING CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY :tears:

Wow.. did YJ actually said that he at first like HS because he felt that they are similar.. now he feels different~~ :cold_sweat:

Now HS is sadly thinking what kind of person YJ is~~

11 hours ago, naruto89 said:

So this is my perception of the drama (as an unbiased viewer) : 

In the beginning, I found this drama to be really cute, especially Yoo Jung's character with the whole: Let's go eat! haha and basically trying to get Seol to have a meal with him.

But, I find that the more I get to know Yoo Jung's character, the shadier he seems to be. I am liking the mystery aspect of the drama and how the writer is building up Yoo Jung's character in this respect; however,I don't see how one can justify purposefully asking a classmate to stalk Seol. Moreover, I suspect that he is the reason that In Ho had extensive injury to his hand. As the story is unfolding we are seeing that In Ho's dream was piano, and that his hands are important part of his identity and his dream. I also don't know what could justify him doing this, seeing that In Ho seems like a sincere, genuine character. I hope the writer can provide us with proper reasoning. I think Seol should trust her gut feeling again after he also beat up the pervert on the street unmercifully. 

Moreover, I find that Yoo Jung and Seol are quite...how do I say this? ....Awkward? Unnatural? I can't seem to put my finger on it, but something about their relationship seems forced. Seol seems to trying to talk herself into this relationship almost every episode. Although, they keep talking about how similar they are, I don't know think that just because two people are similar they necessarily need to date. Seol and Inho on the other hand seem to have a more natural interaction. Just Saying how I call it. 

But anyways, I am enjoying this drama very much and hope that people are not just "shipping" Yoo Jung and Seol just because Park Hye Jin is obviously gorgezz ( and who wouldn't want that hunk) ! but just following the narrative, and the types of characters that you would want for yourself?            

I'm really liking how Yoo Jung is such a compelling character. He's sweet one moment then shady AF the next. That balance of being an oppa next door with a creep is what I find really interesting in Yoo Jung. I thought it was clever how the underwear thief claimed how he's not weird, and that there are weirder perps than him. That's pretty much what Yoo Jung said last time. He wasn't the weird one, but everyone else was the weirdos. I really like that little throwback.

What I said about being worried for Seol about Yoo Jung roots in a couple of stuff. First, I'm concerned with how violent and vindictive Yoo Jung as a person can get. Sure, right now he directs his darker moods toward other people, but I get uncomfortable thinking whether he would act like that to Seol the next time she crosses him big time. Secondly, like you said, Seol keeps making excuses on their relationship and Yoo Jung's behaviour even after she figures out him beating up the perp so violently. Will she make excuses too IF Yoo Jung turns his mood on her? I'm not quite sure how healthy that kind of relationship will be. And I'm a little concerned that we're looking at this from a romantic lense, rather than a potential dysfunctional relationship.

As a viewer I'm frankly really excited to see how this relationship is handled. It needs really careful handling because there is a distinct possibility of the drama romanticizing a relationship with unhealthy dynamic. I like that it's not this ideal relationship even if it looks perfect from the outside.

7 minutes ago, minossi said:

WHAAT?! please, can anyone give me spoiler from the webtoon?! I mean, do they breakup in the webtoon or what? I'M GOING CRAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY :tears:

Spoiler

If i remembre correctly Seol will learn that the text messages sent to YG (which incited him to stalk Seol) were sent from YJ's old phone. She will ask for time to think about their relationship (as in "give me time to think and don't contact me"). During that time YJ will work to bring down Minsoo and then they will reconcile when Seol will run away from home (because dad & mom favor Joon)

@minossi, not real breakup coz Jung won't agree to it, only cooling off period for Seol to arrange her thoughts abt Jung, if she wants to continue or not after knowing who he really is n why Jung did all that. Though Jung avoids her he still cares n so does Seol unconciously. These 2 are inseparable.:wub:

So I missed a lot of this conversation~

He asked HS, does she likes him? sincerely likes him?

And he said at first he thought that she's the same as others.. and that's why he disliked her..

I DON'T KNOW THERE'S A LIGHT KISS FIRST!!!!

Then the DEEP KISSSSSSSSS!!!! :blush:

anneyooong chagiyas.... just finished marathon this drama for 10 hours straight WOW the high rating is reasonable!

I know I'm late and a bit too ahjumma-ish for this drama but the leading male Yoo Jung's personality is such a mistery as well as intriqing to observe. As a man who grown up well prepared as a Chaebol heir he basically have everything. But the fact that he's a low key yet knows the quality of a person based on their personality makes him way way mature than his age (26 years old). Many haters and jealosy bombarding him now and then due to his perfect physique, high inteligent and good upbringing as well as his ability to control situation the way he wants too.. Not a 100 procent kind man but he is not a bad guy either.. And when he met Seol.. BAM!!! his world turning upside down... in the world where he's so freakin' fed up with.. too much things that he doesn't like has happened and saw many gross things people can do.. he found a purity and true genuine personality in Seol's. Her diligent life, her willingness to suffer for others and her endless sincerity has captured his soul and take his breath away.. his love for her is the only thing he can't control.. 

I pity him for what happened with In Ho... but the missunderstanding needs to be mend soon...  and for the love birds, they are as in love as they can...but of course, days aren't always sunny and warm.. there will be storm and hard wind for YJ and Seol.. but they NEED those all.. in order to strengthen their love.. Seol is YJ's Midnight Sun, when he thinks he can never see the sunrise in his life, Seol is rising in his darkness and enlighten his life.. 

PS whoever said Kim Go Eun isn't pretty enuff... chongsim chariyooooo.... she is prefect to play Seol and her acting is awesome.. the kiss scene is so damn natural to the point that it looks as real as the first kiss can be..

and...........In Ho needs to go to anger management... too much harshness it's a bit self destructing tho......

Archived