Guest ororomunroe

I'm not familiar with Kim Go Eun's work before this.. and I have to ask, has she ever done a kiss scene before? PHJ, as far as I know,, is one of the actors who knows how to kiss.. (His kiss in Dr Stranger is pretty hot, lol) so I'm hoping Kim Go Eun knows too as well.. I hope that kiss scene in e8 is not just a tease. Please, tvN!!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But really this drama version tones down a lot some scenes so it felt really strange when u compare it to the manga version, u need to know which scenes are those made from n realize the change. So it's better not to hv read all chapters of the manga coz I sometimes am confused with the more aggressive scenes turned into a calmer version scene n not in sequence ones. Gosh I really need to sleep now but too excited after watching this drama every Mon n Tues. Lol, will really sign off now......:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, debolina said:

What did yoo jung and in ho argue about in the end?

Who's bigger LOL

Nah for real it was the same old same old.

• Inho: wah, you ruined my life. you killed my hand. You literally crushed my dream. I must avenge you. A plague on both your houses!!!
  • Jung: oh stop your complaining you little richard simmons. it was one hand get over it!! At least I still left you with one good hand. that richard simmons wasn't me. pretty convient how you forgetting them little boys you pissed off and the dude that had that bat and actually did the swinging and broke your hand but whatever let me leave you with some vield threats and my girl. Oh right here the card from that piano teacher if I were you I would hit him up for them free lessons cause you and your little sister ain't going be riding on my coattails for long. But he does all of the above by starring coldly, saying three sentences, and bouncing with Seol.
  • Seol: *rolls eyes* these little boys and their little members. why must I be stuck in the middle. Sunbae! Let me go and attract the crazies back on campus.

The above summarizes the whole webtoon and drama don't it...

Just now, Adwina Oltariani said:

I'm not familiar with Kim Go Eun's work before this.. and I have to ask, has she ever done a kiss scene before? PHJ, as far as I know,, is one of the actors who knows how to kiss.. (His kiss in Dr Stranger is pretty hot, lol) so I'm hoping Kim Go Eun knows too as well.. I hope that kiss scene in e8 is not just a tease. Please, tvN!!

Watch her movie 'Muse".. and u'll be shock! hehehehe

I hope they'll kiss tomorrow!! :heart:

4 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Watch her movie 'Muse".. and u'll be shock! hehehehe

I hope they'll kiss tomorrow!! :heart:

Muse is quite shock,,,but in her recent movie called "Memories of The Sword" she got to kiss with Junho 2PM tho. Woaah so PHJ also a good kisser. We want it hawt in CITT juseyoong~

G-Dragon in the house! :glasses: Welcome, @GD-ssi. Thank you, recap-nims as well! Much love!

I've met too many Jungs  (including Carl Jung -- bad pun), so I'm excited for InHo, even though he's a bit violent for my taste. You remember when they're running in the rain all smiley? #relationshipgoal. If Jung and InHo mend their friendship, they can be the most formidable pair in the CITT universe. They can be a tag team and beat the endless number of obnoxious characters Soonkki wants Seol to meet. Girl can't get a break. 

So you want a profile of a psycho? Exhibit A: YG. 

Minsoo can get away with her defense that Seol's clothes are everywhere. Seol's style is so Seoul (bad pun again). Yes, she's so basic, so basic that even I dress like that. But Minsoo can't get away with that hair, duh? Although I have to give it to her for choosing a more flattering hair color. 

@enigmatic_zephy, the Pride and Prejudice comparison maybe due to the fact that Jung and Darcy are stock Byronic heroes (hello, Batman!). I don't know about Twilight because I didn't read/watch it. Re labeling a woman lusty just because more than 2 handsome men like her, that argument doesn't make sense. Otherwise, most Kdrama female leads would qualify. And yes, we need plain-looking actors or poor characters who wear Forever21. 

Hmm. Still ambivalent about In Ho. I think he just needs really good friends and Seol was giving off the friendly vibe (in the scene where she gives him the extension cord for the piano). Maybe SKJ always has the lost puppy and vulnerable look so we feel the romantic aura. Hopefully they remain good friends and provide support to each other. The problem will be that YJ may not be too happy that they are so close and friendly with each other. Or is it time to see more jealousy from YJ?

I can't get over the brutal scene with the blonde hair pervert. I wished for Dark Jung and I saw him in all his glory. His death stare towards the pervert when he held Seol after she was pushed. *shivers* 

14 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I would suggest you watch Kim Go Eun's debut film Eun Gyo (A Muse). It's a great film and very controversial. Kiss scenes in dramas is nothing compared to her scenes in that film. Yes, she is very capable of doing kiss scenes and more. If you compare her work in "A Muse"  and her other films to "Cheese", you can see why she is such a good actress. She has quite a bright future and is headed toward Jeon Do Yeon level. I am really happy that she is getting mainstream popularity which I think she deserves.

Just now, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Muse is quite shock,,,but in her recent movie called "Memories of The Sword" she got to kiss with Junho 2PM tho. Woaah so PHJ also a good kisser. We want it hawt in CITT juseyoong~

Aaah.. I downloaded the movie some time ago, but didn't get to watch it yet.. hahahaha.. I'll watch it later!!!!

Haha...  will HS do it HAWT???????? hahahahahaha... YJ will!!!! :blush:

3 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Girl have you not seen her in 'A Muse'? Homegirl knows how to kiss and do a lot of other stuff that soompi will richard simmons if I spell it out LOL. I am looking forward to their first kiss too (I have read the webtoon so I don't even know why I'm being like I am LOL) and the way it happens is kind of adorable on both their parts...IF THEY DON'T KISS TOMORROW I AM FLYING TO TVN AND DEMANDING WHY THEY REFUSE TO PUT GOOD LIPS TO USE!!! (PHJ knows how to kiss. Even on non-cable he went in so for cable *fans self*) WAS ONCE NOT ENOUGH NETWORK!!!

4 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Aaah.. I downloaded the movie some time ago, but didn't get to watch it yet.. hahahaha.. I'll watch it later!!!!

Haha...  will HS do it HAWT???????? hahahahahaha... YJ will!!!! :blush:

4 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Girl have you not seen her in 'A Muse'? Homegirl knows how to kiss and do a lot of other stuff that soompi will richard simmons if I spell it out LOL. I am looking forward to their first kiss too (I have read the webtoon so I don't even know why I'm being like I am LOL) and the way it happens is kind of adorable on both their parts...IF THEY DON'T KISS TOMORROW I AM FLYING TO TVN AND DEMANDING WHY THEY REFUSE TO PUT GOOD LIPS TO USE!!! (PHJ knows how to kiss. Even on non-cable he went in so for cable *fans self*) WAS ONCE NOT ENOUGH NETWORK!!!

Oh gonna wait for the scene tomorrow knowing that both of them really capable so whoever take the initiative please lead well >___> dont let it be just a peck lmao

Thank you to all people answering my comment about KGE's "A Muse" to see her kissing skill.. Ohoho, it sure is shocking indeed.. I never knew she's already did bed scene before! Safe to say they both are capable of doing steamy kiss scenes.. so I hope tomorrow we'll be getting the goods! fingers crossed!

@MrsSoJiSub I am as traumatised like you by a pair of lips that remained pure up to the end of the drama (LOL)

It is TVN and if you watched Jung Il Woo kiss Lee Chung Ah on Flower Boy Ramyeon Shop - I expect it at this level PD Nim!!

It is cable at 11pm - no kids are present (I hope) and ratings will fly sky-high once they finally succeed in their kiss. I miss YJ's whispers to Seol. Will he whisper to her before he claims those lips? (Ok... I am rambling, I should be sleeping but still waiting for the raw - Sigh)

Archived