Guest ororomunroe

@madlena SAME HERE!!! I wonder why as well. Anyway, I accidently read an interview article of actor who played Younggon role. Surprisingly, he noted as a rising actor after his appearance on this show (which is only a few minutes). He is so damn good looking in a real life. I am not lying. 

I think we have different perspective of devil characters on this show. Netizen find they are attractive even after appearing as a jerk. It applies to me. Baek Inha is kinda a richard simmons sometimes (No. Almost every single time especially in earlier episode) but I find she has that kind of charisma............. It got me goosebumps whenever she smiles cynically. 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all~ Here's a scene that was cut due to time constraints: Showdown between Kang Witch & Prof Han

I understand why it was cut, but still it's a pity, for imo actress Hwang Suk-Jung who plays Prof Kang slays every scene she's in. She's such a delightfully evil Prof and I really felt uncomfortable during the presentation grading scene when she was effortlessly tearing everyone into shreds haha.

See the glorious Kang Witch in action here (chinese subs): http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:53cceacfce47bfac460a07e99d4e6130

Eng translations here:

Spoiler

*Kang Witch enters*

KW: Prof Han

PH: Ah

KW: Where’s my attendance list?

TA: Ah Attendance list. Here.

KW: mm

KW: What’s going on? (Only) 22 students (enrolled in my class)?

TA: Yes, 22 students.

KW: This isn’t right, won’t it better to pass me the complete attendance list when it’s out?

KW: Because if it’s like this, does the Professor even need to come? Huh?

PH: This kind of situation can happen due to being too busy

PH: let me see

*flipping*

PH: Wow~

PH: (the no. of students in my class) has already exceeded 80 people

TA: 84 people

PH: Oh~ the class is full~

*big smiles*

KW: Ah! Must be great for you Captain-nim

KW: to have students flooding in like schools of fishes

KW: This semester too, the grades are going to be freely given

PH: What freely given?

KW: Prof Han you see,

KW: Students should be given the outcome that they deserve according to how hard they work. Which side are you trying so hard to side on  

KW: How can the professor indulge them so?

PH: Everyone lives that way, all having to take sides, I’m like that too. Isnt Prof Kang like this too?

KW: Omo! *laugh* What about me? The prof is like that, that’s why the students behave that way. What’s exactly with the way you all think?

PH: *calls KW’s name*

KW: What did you call me?

PH: Stop being so hard on the kids, the kids are all tired.

PH: You all have worked hard

*PH leaves*

Office ladies: See you

KW: YAH

OL: *snickers*

KW: That… Prof Han! You stay there, don’t go…

PH: Stop following me, I have a class to go to

KW: Yah! *calls PH’s full name* That…

*continued snickering*

PH: Ay, Why are you like that?

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Thanks for the explaination about INTJ! IT really fits Jung's personality and I can understand even more why he is misunderstood!

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

Thanks for bringing up the bristol myer squibb profiling test here. Seems like this thread is attracting an uncommon number of psychologists here. :)

I  am not only going crackers over cheese but its likely i will bust my mobile data quota this month for stalking this thread.:D:D:D

You are welcome. Anyway u guys can do a personality test right here www.16personalities.com. I got mine exactly described my self as ISFJ. It really helps u to know urself better. I really like psychology even though im not even majoring in it. XD

27 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

You are welcome. Anyway u guys can do a personality test right here www.16personalities.com. I got mine exactly described my self as ISFJ. It really helps u to know urself better. I really like psychology even though im not even majoring in it. XD

@cheesethatnotsocheesey..i took the test...lol

40 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Really interesting... I am INFP-T (Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving), the Mediator. Gosh it was really interesting to read all those descriptions, some of are so true that it kinda became scary...

I wonder what Seol would be?...

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

For those who have read the webtoon, please help 

Hide contents

I know in he webtoon Jung and Seol "break up" of sorts. I remember he did something that really angered her that couldn't understand or forgive at the time. I think it was something of the past but she had only been recently informed of it. I remember she was really mad at him about it so she told him she needed some time. It happened during the time where he was still a student but also interning with his fathers company. However even when they met  at school they wouldn't talk to each other and such. I remember Jung respects her wishes of "needing time" but one day he sees her having a hard time about something and even though he promised to stay away he couldn't help himself. He back hugs her (which takes her by surprise) and puts a drink in her hand (that coffee drink) like he used to hand her when he was pursuing her. Now my question is, why the heck did they "break up"? I had thought it was because of the scholarship, office job, and assistant Heo thing but now I"m not so sure anymore. I'm asking because if I'm remembering right and it is related to the TA Heo storyline the drama has shown now...I will kill the team for not giving me that back hug scene. That is one of my favorite Seol & Jung moments in the webtoon and I specifically wanted a live action adaption simply so I could see that scene come to life. So was it related to TA Heo matter or was it for a different reason? If it was related to TA Heo, the drama better find some way to give me my back hug drink scene. Thanks in advance for any answers you may bring.

I'm sorry if you already answered.

Spoiler

It is because of YG. It really was YJ, who incited YG to Seol. 

Extinguish conflict was not possible for YJ because he didn't know that YG even now still stalker behind Seol. She did not tell him about it. ET will help and save her. 

5 minutes ago, plappi said:
Spoiler

I'm sorry if you already answered.

Hide contents

It is because of YG. It really was YJ, who incited YG to Seol. 

Extinguish conflict was not possible for YJ because he didn't know that YG even now still stalker behind Seol. She did not tell him about it. ET will help and save her. 

Spoiler

I think ET already helped because YG mentioned it while In Ho was kicking his richard simmons. He said first ET and now him, Seol sure knows how to talk to guys... The drama's timeline is different and a bit confusing.

Text preview 7 ep

2학기 개강 첫 날, 설은 돌연 자신과 똑같은 스타일이 되어 나타난 민수에 당황하고 설과 유정이 사귄다는 사실을 알게 된 오영곤은 과거 유정의 행동을 걸고 넘어지며 설에게 접근한다. 한편, 아르바이트 중이던 인호는 창고에 방치된 피아노를 발견하고 넋이 나가는데...

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Hide contents

I think ET already helped because YG mentioned it while In Ho was kicking his richard simmons. He said first ET and now him, Seol sure knows how to talk to guys... The drama's timeline is different and a bit confusing.

Spoiler

I think YG meant that because the last time ET help Seol. Becaue YG appeared again just now.

2 hours ago, NRGchick said:

And my favourite part of Ep 6 - I really need to see the BTS of this!

That has got to hurt!

I think we are all laughing at PHJ's real pain LOL. That was not scripted at all. KGE looks generally surprised and she even breaks out of character for a split second and looks where the camera and team maybe to check. I guess they liked it because she keeps going and poor HJ does as well. I see why they ended up keeping it (it makes YJ enduring and honesty KGE's laughing is just too good not to be used) but man it must have hurrrt...

There was also that moment in one of the early episodes where YooJung smiles and Seol tells herself 'don't fall for that smile.' She was aware of the possibility of her feeling attracted to Jung, thus she kept telling herself to keep her guard. Aw.

17 hours ago, mensi said:

Thanks, girls, for all your comments, songs, pics, strips and insights. You are making my a Cheese in the Trap experience greatly better.

After watching all six episodes there're a few doubts about the characters I'd like to hear your thoughts about. Don't you think HongSeol is extremely disappointed with men in general, starting by her father especially? It doesn't mean she cannot realize when she comes across good men, like Taek or Inho, and appreciate them. 

It seemed to me that Jung relationship with his father isn't an easy one, either. I guess for a while all three kids have been living together and felt like brothers? That's why an affair with InHa would be impossible? And InHo is used to be jealous of Jung, so when Jung gets the girl he kind of accept it like: right! I won't have to walk her home... Even if he wished to do so... For InHo Jung is like his Hyung and he's extremely hurt that Jung wouldn't help him back then or suffered next to him... Being the insensitive person Jung is, whatever the reason may be for it. 

And really, what a scary world they live in... I wouldn't want to be a student in Korea, never!

Im in love with the show, and still 10 episodes to go!!!

cheers

I don't know if I would say that she is 'disappointed' in men so much as she's had some negative experiences, which have been due to or linked with men.  Being stalked is of course the biggie, but the negative experiences with her Dad's chauvinism (and by extension feeling second best when it comes to her little brother), all combine to make it so that Seol has a hard time getting comfortable in her new relationship with YJ. 

18 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

How many of us, really reflect on the things that have no real baring on our lives...you see a car accident, it's sad, you hope no one is dead or anything, however a greater most of us silently b**** about how that accident means we're stuck in traffic we'll be late for work or this or that..."never judge a person until you've walked two moon in their moccasins"....but how many of us really do that? Seol could do that with Nam Joo Yeon, she did it with San Chul (or the unknown to her person who stole her class) she does it with assistant Seo, with Inho....why does she seem to have a hard time doing it with someone as "dark" as Jung....avoidance of inconvenient truths...her dream is telling

I actually was really glad she had that dream, because it showed me that while she may not have been willing to give YJ the benefit of the doubt consciously, she was already starting to extend that same level of consideration she gives to others (Nam JooYeon, TA Heo, etc) to YJ subconsciously.  To me that's why when Bora asked if she was going to break up, Seol didn't even really take a moment to overthink things like she always does.  She just decided to contact him and move on. 

Guest parisonheaven

Episode 7 Text Preview

2학기 개강 첫 날, 설은 돌연 자신과 똑같은 스타일이 되어 나타난 민수에 댕황하고 설과 유정이 사귄다는 사실을 알게 된 오영곤은 과거 유정의 행동을 걸고 넘어지며 설에게 접근한다. 한편, 아르바이트 중이던 인호는 창고에 방치된 피아노를 발견하고 넋이 나가는데...

On the first day of the second semester, Seol feels absurd after seeing Min Soo dressed in the same style as her all of a sudden. After learning that Seol and Yoo Jung are dating, Oh Young Gon brings up Yoo Jung's past actions and approaches Seol. Meanwhile, In Ho sees a piano abandoned in a warehouse while working part-time and loses his spirit...

"The advantage of pre-production is being able to monitor yourself on screen! (Am I) attractive?"

tumblr_o1ayx7vJzq1qaf5qqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1ayx7vJzq1qaf5qqo3_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o1ayx7vJzq1qaf5qqo1_1280.jpg

Credit: WM

2 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Really interesting... I am INFP-T (Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving), the Mediator. Gosh it was really interesting to read all those descriptions, some of are so true that it kinda became scary...

I wonder what Seol would be?...

@cheesethatnotsocheesey I did the test too... really interesting! I am ESFJ-A (Extraverted -Observant - Feeling- Judging!) labelled as the consul!!

As for Seol, I would say, she fits your personality @carolinedl Introverted - iNtuitive - Feeling Perceiving!! The mediator!

- Listen to many and talk to few

- "NFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better."

HS for example went to YG and tried to console him despite his bad reputation! 

Thanks everyone who answered me about the scene

Spoiler

Do you guys remember what chapter all of that was in? I want to read it again. I really enjoyed that arc because we got to see how much Jung really does like Seol and vice versa. I mean before homeboy would just pretend she didn't even exist (coldly but slightly hesitantly deleting their text conversations) but that time, he actually let his missing her show. And she missed him too and I don't know if I'm remembering right, but he shows up (I swear that dude has an app on his phone that alerts him to when people are richard simmons with Seol and or she needs him. Even in the latest chapter he shows up when needed and literally takes a bruising fall for her-San Chul better run LOL-) and she just runs; Seol runs right into his arms *heart eyes* I love how their relationship develops and grows throughout the webtoon. I also hope the drama gives us the fist fight brawl between Jung and Inho. Holy Molly both boys killed one another's richard simmons. It was cute seeing Seol take care of Jung's bruises and I think Inho became upset/jealous/childish "what about my hurt" about it LOL. I remember they had a cute little spat about it or I'm remembering wrong again.

Inho. Little boy please do take the rehab offer and rehabilitate your hand (you may never play the same again, but if Mozart can still compose while even deaf, you can still find a way and different style to play brilliantly). Also your teacher wasn't lying about your showing off and I ain't going to spoil but you know what some of that lead to for you. Let's do much better this time around. Also stop with the whole "why are you doing this to my sister" stuff. You are just enabling the girl. It is not the responsibility of Jung or his father to take care of your grown richard simmons sister! They are better than me, because I would not. A lavish apartment, credit cards, paying all your bills, and you do nothing but just sit there feeling entitled. I pay for your school and you can't show up for classes. You drop the classes, take the money, and run. There is a job waiting for you and you can't do the bare minimum so you can take it without people gossiping about you getting special treatment and being a "parachute" employee.....child...If I see you one more time go off on Jung about "oh so this is why you are treating my sister like this" I will find a way to jump into my screen and kick you. Also where is the legit anger and hate I felt you and Jung shared for one another in the webtoon? Ya'll were a little too cute and potential bromance in the bar scene for my liking. As much as I would enjoy it, I don't want this to be some School 2013 type like misunderstanding we mad cause we love each other ish. Give me the hate LOL.

ETA: Why does Seol like and agrede to date Jung? *shrugs* it could be a million things or nothing at all. I think she said it in episode 6. She likes how she feels with him now. She likes that they can sit in her room and talk. She likes that he told her words she'd been longing to her "you're doing well". Like and love are complicated matters but here are some kdramas that explained it wonderfully (imho):

“The reason I like you? Because you’re that person. Because you’re you. Is there another reason besides that one? I’d rather know the reason if there was one. Then I could find a way to not like you.....Here's to our love, that chills our hearts" Kang Joon Hee, Reply 1997

"Men [women] like you one day, and the next day, they change their mind. The problem is that they’re being honest both days.” Seo Yi Soo, A Gentlemen's Dignity

Original Webtoon Scenes EP1-2

EP3 (many pics)

Spoiler

3-1) Yeah, Hi.

3-1.png

3-2) We are going to get an A for sure! (...)

3-2.png

3-3) Sudden change

3-3.png3-3-2.png

3-4) I have your phone.

3-4.png

3-5) Why isn't anyone here yet? The presentation is tomorrow!

3-5.png3-5-2.png3-5-3.png3-5-4.png

3-6) A lecherous sunbae

3-6.png

3-6-2.png

3-7) Why do you have to look down on everyone?

3-7.png

3-7-2.png3-7-3.png

3-7-4.png

3-8) No exception.

3-8-2.png3-8-3.png3-8-4.png

3-9) You never tell us what you think.

3-9.png

3-9-2.png3-9-3.png3-9-4.png3-9-5.png

3-10) Professor....

3-10.png

3-11) To be honest, I acted so childish.

3-11.png3-11-2.png3-11-3.png

3-11-4.png

3-12) Practiced a lot

3-12.png

3-13) He's not my friend.

3-13.png

3-14) Will you be my girlfriend?

3-14.png

EP4

Spoiler

4-1) Then can we just start dating?

4-1-1.png4-1-2.png4-1-3.png4-1-4.png

4-2) What did I just do?

4-2-1.png

4-3) Guidance counseling

4-3.png

4-4) Good going~!

4-4.png

4-5) Reconciliation

4-5-1.png4-5-2.png4-5-3.png4-5-4.png

4-6) Strange...

4-6-1.png

4-6-2.png

4-7) Sunbae

4-7.png

4-8) What should I wear?

4-8.png

4-9) Don't tell anyone that you're a business major.

4-9-1.png4-9-2.png4-9-3.png

4-10) Arcade

4-10.png

4-11) Model Inho

4-11.png

4-12) Are you taking a class here?

4-12.png

4-13) the landlord's grandson (...)

4-13.png

4-14) You two are both really harsh.

4-14-1.png

4-14-2.png4-14-3.png4-14-4.png4-14-5.png4-14-6.png4-14-7.png

4-15) Yeah, of course. She is my girlfriend.

4-15-1.png4-15-2.png

@On who is hero

Like someone early on said, The pivot is YJ.. and its from HS point of view..and its a story of her trying to figure out YJ and the truth in her relationship..

Hence, we have all these characters (slice of life).. and their POVs of YJ that adds on to HS's knowledge..

Net, net.. no question on hero swapping for sure..My only wish is..if the author can be courageous enough to go for non cliched setup of Inho falling for HS..let them be friends..and get a really nice lady for him., (@How about the look alike whose pics were posted a few pages ago:wub:)

@Sociopath

What is wrong in being a sociopath.. YJ clearly (neither from author's intention given the synopsis..nor from the characteristics displayed) is not very balanced in terms of how he views or reacts to a situation.. its all bottled up..priority for him is to maintain that calm nice guy facade..because that is what is demanded and expected of him.

I would call him a sociopath..because he does display most of the emotions (more so the child YJ backstory in the webtoon and how vindictive he is)

- Cold, calculating nature

-Lack of empathy (yes one may argue abt HS and the insects.. i buy the insects point..he ends up ignoring HS too)

- Narcissism (lots of it .. lol )

- Shallow emotions (indeed.. and a very good example someone mentioned..when HS wants to talk abt friends and their issues and he changes the subject at the restaurant saying he doesn't understand why that conversation..)

- charming, manipulative, high iQ, secretive

Yes he is not a compulsive lier or such.. so i would go ahaead and label him as a low intensity sociopath.. :)..

Hey, if someone wants to sell me Sherlock's true love story i would happily watch it..without wondering whether he is a sociopath or not..

All said and done, please donate me money to go to seol..and meet PHJ.. any gossip on whom he has dated in the past and all? m i in love or what..i want to be SK actress..so many hot leads chasing one woman in every damn drama..

Yoo Juna..eodio..sarangaye..

Archived