Guest ororomunroe

As a fan of Webtoon.. even if im still in Season 2. And done for ep 1-2.. i loveeeeee the remake so much. Park Hae Jin really breathtaking as Yoojung.. Kim Go Eun jjjang! Seo Kangjoon as Inho aka Thomas also has a good job. Even many negatif comment for LSK as Baek Inha.. i though she is fine as Baek Inha. Aigoo.. TvN never make their drama esp the remake ver like this becoming failure. I love the way the story moving fast in drama but still make it fun. 

So happy for the ratings.. so happy DF uploud the engsub so fast (and dont make me frustrated like in R88 lol) and So Happy they already release 2 songs from OST and 2 various artists. 

Fighting CITT team! :D:D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone knows what part in the webtoon specifically telling about Eun Taek and Bora? Ugh, I ate my words finally just because of those two.

I find that they are so cute (or maybe just because I am a Park Minji fan) and also I'm a fan of noona-dongsaeng relationship and they are way more interesting to look forward! Aigoo uri Euntaekieeeeeee

Hi Chinggus,

newbie here decide to join the sailing boat of cheese in trap!

I've read the manhwa till season 2, and oh boy this drama is move fast compare to the books. *but not complaining here since i loooveee every cast portray their character.

anyway, does anyone know where can i find a link to read online the manwha (legally and free :)  LOL) since what i found so far the eng translation stopped til chapter 83. 

Usually i hate Monday, but a least now i got a solid reason to like it!

7 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Any particular reason why Viki doesn't have the licence yet? This is unbelievable. 

I don't know if someone already answered you, but unfortunately for all of us tvN is a by product of CJ E&M which has signed an exclusive deal with D-fever to have all their shows (and movies) go there exclusively first for, I'm not sure how long. This means any drama coming out on tvN or is somehow linked to CJ E&M will first and only be on dramafever and then sometime later (I think 2 or 3 years?) viki and other such places will be granted liscencing of those dramas. This is why recent tvN dramas like 20 Again, Bubblegum, and Reply 1988 are on D-fever and nowhere else. I detest D-fever with a passion but they made a smart move because now people have no choice but to flock to them (or illegal sites, which I do but their subs are ripped from d-fever too) to watch more kdramas which means more membership and more money. 

For someone who is too lazy to read the webtoon, this http://tbinnie.tumblr.com is quite helpful. I told you all that Bora and Euntaek relationship has something to look forward.

In season 4, Bora will meet another rival named Mona. Bora keeps denying his feelings for her a whole time and bump!

Do I look like giving you all a spoiler? :D

Download_2016_01_07_15_11_20.jpgEp3 preview

Seol is confused about why Jung is disappointed in her. He gives her the cold sholder like he used to and she doesn't know what to do. Inho who finds out about their relationship approaches her and it gets on Jung's nerves. Meanwhile, Seol panics because of her uncooperative teammates for a group project.

Download_2016_01_07_15_56_05.gif

Ep 1-2 Yoo Jung 

Download_2016_01_07_15_56_27.png

Cr:dcinside PHJ gallary

4 hours ago, Drynase said:

Anyone knows what part in the webtoon specifically telling about Eun Taek and Bora? Ugh, I ate my words finally just because of those two.

I find that they are so cute (or maybe just because I am a Park Minji fan) and also I'm a fan of noona-dongsaeng relationship and they are way more interesting to look forward! Aigoo uri Euntaekieeeeeee

There isn't a specific part but their appearances are interspersed with the main story. I would like to point out that Eun Taek's character isn't that of a chocolate boy in the webtoon.

He has an expression-less face.

ndDEiyY.png

A very peculiar personality and habits.

xKjqkTW.gif62BppZK.png

He is in love with BoRa and does not hesitate to tell her.

y2jSCW0.jpg

Sul-BoRa and EunTaek are a self declared Food club and live to visit new restaurants in their free time.

nSDRTL1.jpg

They even tried to rope Jung into their exclusive club

jv3brIm.jpg

ET is very protective of both his girls (Bora left Seol Right)

imgfD3Wx7Z.png

Their friendship is really nice :)

hfsVWJM.png

Drama: 'Cheese in the Trap' - Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Sung Kyung

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-06%2Bat%2B8.59.3

Video: Eun Taek (Nam Joo Hyuk)'s adorable jealousy! "Nuna, you were going to go on a date?"
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+938, -4]  They're so so cute to watch~ and so so lovely~ and I'm so so... lonely

2. [+775, -9]  Why's there so many cute people in this drama ㅠㅠ  Makes me melt

3. [+737, -3]  My heart fluttered when I read the webtoon so I bet everyone who watched the drama also got a heart attack during the scene when he said "That's a good idea" ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+655, -2]  Almost fell for Taek but I pulled through ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+471, -3]  I support this couple!

6. [+403, -1]  Ah seriously, Eun Taek..  Bora & Eun Taek are both so adorable ㅠㅠ

7. [+334, -5]   Ah....... he's so cute.  Both of them are lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+272, -1]  I like this couple ㅎㅎ

9. [+248, -2]  It's really nice to watch them together..

10. [+182, 0]  Eun Taek's whole presence is cute ㅋㅋㅋ After she talked about going on a date he's like "Noona...you were going to go on a date?" and when she continued to say that Seol should be set-up on the date instead, he's immediately like "That's a good idea!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Adorable

11. [+119, -1]  Eun Taek and Bora are such a good match.. ㅠㅠ Why's Eun Taek so freaking heart-fluttering?

12. [+113, 0]  Taek's so dang cute...

13. [+108, -1]  Ah I love watching Eun Taek and Bora ㅠㅠ  Hope they get a lot of screen time!!!

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-01-06%2Bat%2B9.03.4

Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+2679, -218]  If Ms. Lee Sung Kyung could just tone it down with the eyes and voice...

2. [+2514, -446]  It seems people are divided on Lee Sung Kyung.  I for one like her.  The original Baek In Ha does have that sort of craziness to her.

3. [+2412, -279]  She's overdoing her acting ㅠㅠ  It's too bad because even if she just acted naturally, she'd seem like Baek In Ha

4. [+1762, -182]  Lee Sung Kyung was a bit noisy ㅠㅠ

5. [+1489, -195]  She acted perfectly as a crazy richard simmons... if she could just drop her voice tone a little... please...

6. [+1459, -274]  I thought she was in sync with the Baek In Ha character...

7. [+1217, -195]  For people who haven't read the web toon, her acting was alright.  (I'm saying this as someone who also hasn't read it.)  It looks like there are a lot of web toon readers among their viewers so there's a lot of criticisms... It was entertaining for me though.

8. [+1029, -284]  She's definitely pretty

9. [+1009, -149]  Why does she look cute to me even when she's appearing as a cold character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sung Kyung's the best ㅎㅋ But unnie, tone it down with the eyes a little.... and I was also surprised because Seo Kang Joon fit his character really well!

10. [+545, -44]  Aigoo In Ha-ya ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just simmer it down a bit and it'll be great

11. [+462, -133]  Look at how pretty Lee Sung Kyung is

12. [+241, -19]  Seo Kang Joon's voice is so sweet ㅠㅠ

13. [+218, -23]  Seo Kang Joon's rebellious acting is so natural, I couldn't help but be in awe ㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+204, -44]  The synchronization with the characters is amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

---

On 1/7/2016 at 3:58 PM, sanika said:

There isn't a specific part but their appearances are interspersed with the main story. I would like to point out that Eun Taek's character isn't that of a chocolate boy in the webtoon.

MOD EDIT: Do not quote pictures.

YESSEUUUUUU MY EUNTAEKIEEEEEE THANK YOU

I am officially hooked onto this drama!! btw this drama follows which season and chapter of the webtoon now? or the drama moving ahead of the webtoon or the storyline is slightly different compared to the webtoon? Sry I didn't follow the webtoon, fyi.

Can't wait to watch on Mon and Tue!! I like Yoo Jung and Seol to be together as a couple.. I just like their on-screen chemistry

11 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I am officially hooked onto this drama!! btw this drama follows which season and chapter of the webtoon now? or the drama moving ahead of the webtoon or the storyline is slightly different compared to the webtoon? Sry I didn't follow the webtoon, fyi.

Can't wait to watch on Mon and Tue!! I like Yoo Jung and Seol to be together as a couple.. I just like their on-screen chemistry

For the upcoming episode (Jung proposes to Seol) which I read randomly its nearly the end of season 1. Netizens (include me) were so surprised that the story itself was going pretty fast. I think there will be flashback scene for both upcoming episodes. Hi, snowy! Glad to see here.

Ep1-2: compare scenes with the original

There are many pics so I use the spoiler tag.

Ep1

Spoiler

1-1) "I'm gonna take time off from school."

1-1.png

1-2) the spill

1-2.png

1-2-2.png

1-3) Juyeon

1-3.png

1-4) fallen papers

1-4.png1-4-2.png1-4-3.png

1-5) Minsoo

1-5.png

1-6) gold-digger Inha

1-6.png

1-6-2.png

1-7) "What is this guy's deal?"

1-7.png

Ep2

Spoiler

2-1) "Does this guy have an obsession with eating?"

2-1.png

2-1-2.png

2-2) triangular gimbab

2-2.png

2-3 first meeting with Ayoung

2-3.png

2-4) "I'm having the best time of college right now."

2-4-1.png

2-4-2.png

2-5) blind date

2-5.png

2-6) "You take care your own mess."

2-6-1.png2-6-2.png

2-6-3.png

2-7) selfie together

2-7.png2-7-2.png

2-8) "You really look great!"

2-8.png

2-9) tactless Seol

2-9.png2-9-2.png

2-9-3.png

2-10) Inho-Seol

2-10.png

2-11) "It's so hard just to have a meal with you."

2-11.png

2-11-2.png

2-11-3.png

2-12) "I'm cutting off all aid to you two."

2-12.png

2-13) his past

2-13.png

tvN never disappointed with their dramas. "Cheese in the trap" is no exception. And I'm happy with all the love that the character of Nam Joo Hyuk is receiving because I remember the bad reviews he received at the beginning. I knew he could do a good job because he has the skills to do it.

The drama has solid performances with both protagonists and that's enough for me. Kim Go Eun shows with her talent that she can be a good Hong Seol.

Ah I miss this thread.

Done watching the first episodes and it is above my expectations (which honestly became low after all that initial drama + the wait).

I'M LOVING THIS!! KGE matches Seol so well I really can't imagine anyone besides her playing it anymore and PHJ is YJ without a doubt. The subtle changes in his expression were brilliant, I knew he would deliver. :wub:

They're changing EunTaek and Bora's story into a more obvious (?) liking. I always though ET's face and actions were a bit stoic in the webtoon but I don't mind the change at all. NJH is doing a good job and the differences are enjoyable.

Can't wait for next week!

Archived