Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook Discusses Love At First Sight With @Star1

By Elsa B. (kpopstarz)

Korean Actor Ji Chang Wook Star1 Magazine September 2015 Photoshoot Fashion

Ji Chang Wook brought his memorable presence to the September issue of @Star1. The star collaborated with French jewelry brand Didier Dubot for the photoshoot. He accessorized all of his looks with the label's bracelets, cuffs and rings.

During the interview, the actor talked about his overseas popularity. His airport appearances create large crowds and he's always surrounded by a group of adoring fans. Regarding the attention, he stated, "Empress Ki and Healer have given me a lot of fans that react like this in airports overseas. I'm really thankful. Now I know what to wear and how often."

When the topic switched to love, Ji revealed that he doesn't believe in love at first sight. He explained, "I don't think that has ever happened to me. If there is a very pretty person in front of me, my eyes may be attracted to her. But after talking to her, I will realize that she's probably not the one, definitely not the one."

He also talked about his upcoming big screen comeback.

"Recently, I've been filming the movie Fabricated City." He said. "A character got framed and sent to prison but escapes. Then he chases after the person who framed him. It's a crime action movie. I've been filming very hard."

to read more:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/236878/20150904/ji-chang-wook-didier-dubot.htm

• Like 7

[Event] Ji Chang Wook wraps up 2015 Taiwan fan meeting

55ec4f391a36c

Last night, Ji Chang Wook held his Taiwan fan meeting at the Taipei International Convention Centre, which was attended by about 1,500 fans.

Ji Chang Wook opened the show with a piano performance of “I’ll Protect You” as fans waved their blue-coloured light sticks. He greeted the audience in Hokkien (the Taiwanese dialect), saying “Did I sing well?” followed by “Hello, I am Ji Chang Wook,” drawing loud screams from the audience.

Ji Chang Wook said he was happy to see everyone and hopes to get closer to all. He also did advance preparation such as practising the piano and coordinating with the band. He has been working hard to film his movie recently, and he knows that “Healer” is currently airing in Taiwan. He thanked everyone for their support and laughed, saying he will be everyone’s Healer tonight.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/09/07/event-ji-chang-wook-wraps-up-2015-taiwan-fan-meeting/

• Like 13

Handsome Ji Chang Wook Charms His Fans at Taiwan Fan Meeting

by ockoala (koalasplayground)

taiyu.jpg

Ji Chang Wook is one of those K-actors I’ve recently grown to like. He was a delight in Healer, dropping a performance perfect for a stellar role

Ji Chang Wook was in Taiwan this past weekend for his fan meeting, looking mucho adorable and super generous with the fan service. He selected lucky fans to come on stage and re-enact famous Healer OTP moments, and also gave away personal stuff of his such as clothing, accessories, and household items. He also sang and I’ll leave it to his devoted fans on whether he’s a good singer or not. He definitely looks fantastic these days!

taiyu2.jpg

to read more:

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/06/handsome-i-chang-wook-charms-his-fans-at-taiwan-fan-meeting/#more-69959

Edited by nevill
  • Like 10

JI CHANG WOOK FAN MEETING

by various news sites

0067d4KBgw1evtps36d0cj30qo0hswhy.jpg

0067d4KBgw1evtnpy2woej30ku0v9dhf.jpg

0067d4KBgw1evtngi442vj30i80nqta2.jpg

0067d4KBgw1evtotmrjwcj30m80et75x.jpg

0067d4KBgw1evtotuj3xdj30m80fv0v4.jpg

0067d4KBgw1evtpnolawuj30m80dzwfr.jpg0067d4KBgw1evtottypo3j30ch0jcab4.jpg

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:efa88827c15d81a18c067c21670f4061
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cannot stop smiling each time I see this picture. She has made this FM unique, more interesting than the others, and possibly more memorable for Wookie too (be it in a good or bad way ). On another note, I can't help eyeing at her arms wrapped around Wookie 'thin' waist. Must be a nice feeling... *reminds me of Bong Sun/Soon Ae all over Chef* 

Side Note: It is extreeeeemely awkward seeing Koala praises Wookie — since she dislikes him so much in EK. Awkward.

• Like 15

Add this to hopeful pairing list!

Ju Ji-hoon hopes to work with Park Shin-hye

Updated : September 07 2015

Korea-China fashion magazine ONE released photos of actor Ju Ji-hoon taken in Vietnam’s Da Nang for its September edition.

In one photo, the 33-year-old looks classic and sophisticated in a black clean-cut suit, leaning on a yellow sofa. In another snap with the beach in the background, he looks more casual in a pink loose-fitting jacket over a yellow shirt.

Asked about whom he wants to work with for his next project, Ju singled out actress Park Shin-hye and actor Ji Chang-wook.

“I am already acquainted with Park so it would be fun if we work together. As for Ji, he has both lovely and wild sides. I want to work with him in a film which can portray the two characters,” he said.

Asked about his potential entry into the Chinese film market, he said, “I like directors Lee Ang and Zhang Yimou. If I have a chance, I want to work with them.”

The fashion spread including more of his photos and interview is available in the magazine’s September issue.

----------------------------------

can we probably get a love triangle out of the three? Romcom? Melo? Changwook, Jihoon, Shinhye?

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509071340161566593_2

• Like 9

Ju Ji Hoon already worked with JCW in Five Fingers, and he still insists on working with Wookie again. :lol: How cute!

His manager (https://instagram.com/rs7114/ ) is now in Malaysia. I'm not sure if he is there for vacation or for working, but I have a feeling that JCW might have a fan meeting the South East Asia region. :) Maybe it will be in Malaysia?!? 

Edited by nploan
  • Like 6