Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

His friend updated instagram...JCW looks so cool and handsome! :x

Tea time with Ji Chang Wook brotherl!
We're talking about what we gonna eat for dinner.
The answer is "Tak kal kook chu"(chicken noodle)"

trans cr: jichangwook_thailand_by_naja
Edited by rrmski
  • Like 1

Oohhh...I just can't wait just can't wait to see Happy camp....OMG!! He's looking so gorgeous and cute in every angle!! The backflip was amazing...I just melted!!! He didn't have to be that amazing to take my breath away...:wub: Thank you everyone for sharing the HD pics and clips and gif xD

@Sia3 @amyanhn @ReemKnabta I'm joining the club hahaha....the wet hair on his forehead along with those feathers are sooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyy. And yes even he's just breathing, that's sexy already...and biting his lips is superrrrr sexyyyy:$

• Like 1

I wonder why he's making this expression?! :D

​He's anticipating pulling off the card on the front of his costume to find out what number is on it for the Human Card Stack game.  The lower the number, he will end up on top of the pile; the higher the number, he ends up being on the bottom.  And as we've already seen... good guys are ALWAYS on top.  :wub:

Edited by CherKell
  • Like 1

Probably my last post for today... ;) Can't help but admire him. His side profile is prefect. :)

cr: 池昌旭_FanClub

A little bit more from Happy Camp... Do not edit the pics or cut out the logo.

cr: 趙七七七SeveN

Edited by rrmski
  • Like 1

I wonder why he's making this expression?! :D

​He's anticipating pulling off the card on the front of his costume to find out what number is on it for the Human Card Stack game.  The lower the number, he will end up on top of the pile; the higher the number, he ends up being on the bottom.  And as we've already seen... good guys are ALWAYS on top.  :wub:

​Thanks @CherKell ! I've wondered, too, why he's on top while there is a girl nearly in the bottom. Now I know about this game. Yeah....the good and lucky boy's on the top :D

The show is very interesting. Can't wait to see more of his expressions in the full show! :wub:

• Like 1

One more Insta update from JCW friend...:D So cute! :P

JiChangWook hyung...The man who is even more handsome than anyone when acting and when judging from his looks, he is kinder than anyone
cr translation: jichangwook_thailand_by_naja

WOW! great friendship! :)
Edited by rrmski
  • Like 1

@sia3 I want Glorious to print THEIR Wookie photos out and sell them, I will be the first one to buy them, I'm getting angrier every day with Marie Claire, really MC, you couldn't do THAT. and let me just spazz a little, AAAAHHHHH the SHOULDERS, the ARMS, THAT FACE *hdgqfkghfwyierbfsbdfakjwhf*

Ji Chang Wook is more and more attractive in my eyes. He radiates in pictures these days and looks so cute like a little boy! :D