Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[CF] Ji Chang Wook sends congratulatory message for Stylus’ 7th anniversary

Stylus7anniversaryvid-01

To commemorate Stylus’ 7th anniversary, Ji Chang Wook appears in a special video bearing words of support…and oozing lots of cuteness. Introducing marketing tactic #101 – customers can’t say no to puppy eyes.

Coincidentally, this year is also Ji Chang Wook’s 7th debut anniversary, which probably adds more significance to him being their “muse” this year.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/22/cf-ji-chang-wook-sends-congratulatory-message-for-stylus-7th-anniversary/

• Like 11

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 23 October 2015

12145041_1645182015750393_1597500537_n.j

3:38am KST

권유권유권유권유권유권유권유….

Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo Kwon Yoo….

12070886_1060446407307611_766269823_n.jp

얼마안남았다.. #권유 #조작된도시 #밤샘 #촬영

There is not much left.. #Kwon Yoo #Fabricated City #overnight #shooting

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/23/instagramweibo-update-23-october-2015/

• Like 13

Guest minksquared

Selfies posted by kimhyoungwoo. By the looks of it, must have been taken at the same venue as Wookie's latest IG post:D Disheveled but he's looking mighty cute!

Credit: kimhyoungwoo IG

Oooh also, just managed to catch up on all the post and thanks @Maja and @Daldan for those awesome Esquire pictures! Love them soooo much!

Edited by minksquared

[Exclusive] Happy 7th Debut Anniversary, Ji Chang Wook! – Character review (part 1)

BDS8

How time flies.  It really has been 7 years since Ji Chang Wook’s entertainment debut on 23 October 2008.  Since the launching of our Ji Chang Wook’s Kitchen website last year, we have had several readers ask us:

“What is your favorite character role played by Ji Chang Wook?”

So in honour of this auspicious occasion, your Admins will try to answer this question in a two-part series, with each of us providing commentary on our absolute favorite Ji Chang Wook character… starting now!

baekdongsoopromotionalposter2.jpg?w=600

Character: Baek Dong Soo (백동수)
Drama:  “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” based on the manhwa “Honorable Baek Dong Soo,” written by Lee Jae Heon
Length:  29 episodes; 1 special episode
Network:  SBS; Monday and Tuesday evenings at 9:55 PM
Dates Aired:  4 July – 11 October 2011

(Note:  If you have not watched the series yet, the post below will definitely contain spoilers.)

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/23/exclusive-happy-7th-debut-anniversary-ji-chang-wook-character-review-part-1/

• Like 10

[Exclusive] Happy 7th debut anniversary, Ji Chang Wook! – Character review (part 2)

2015debut02

Firstly, happy debut anniversary Changwook-sshi!

And now here comes my “review” of my favourite Ji Chang Wook character. Who might that be?

It’s none other than Ta Hwan! No surprises here. (I’m assuming that most people reading this would have already seen “Empress Ki”, so you will expect some spoilers in this post). 

Character: Ta Hwan
Drama:  Empress Ki
Length:  51 episodes
Network:  MBC; Monday and Tuesday evenings at 10PM
Dates Aired:  28 October 2013 – 29 April 2014

The very first time I saw Ji Chang Wook on TV was in the drama “Hero”, where he had a minor role but he stood out enough to catch my attention. I then subsequently saw him again in “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” and “Smile Donghae”, but it was only after watching “Empress Ki” did I really become a fan of him. His wonderful performance in the drama made me sit up and take a special interest in him. I especially liked how Ta Hwan changed so much over the course of the 51 episodes, and of course, Ji Chang Wook’s excellent portrayal of the changes in Ta Hwan’s character.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/23/exclusive-happy-7th-debut-anniversary-ji-chang-wook-character-review-part-2/

• Like 6

I found this facebook account...does anyone know if this is his real account or a fan made one? I remember reading about it here that he used to have facebook account but he stopped using it long time ago since 2013 already. But i see a lot of people are following this account so I was just wondering....

https://www.facebook.com/jichangwook11?ref=br_rs

• Like 2

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 24 October 2015

12106059_882720071815674_1948850622_n.jp

데이락에서 영화팀에게 선물을 해줬네요 너무 감사합니다!! 스텝분들께서도 너무 고마워하는 모습보면서.. 으쓱으쓱 바로 스케쥴이있어 제대로 인사 못하고 달려나옴 ㅠㅠ 그래도 사랑해요 데이락   #조작된도시 #dayrock #관계자외 #조작금지 #관계자는 #조작가능 #인건가 #음 #암튼 #고맙고 #사랑함 #고생했어요

Dayrock gave presents to the movie team.  Thank you very much!!  Looking at the faces of the staff who are also very grateful.. shrug shrug (*it means he is proud) I have another schedule immediately so I could not properly greet you and run off ㅠㅠ But I still love Dayrock  #Fabricated City #dayrock #staff only #fabrication prohibited #so staff #fabrication #is possible? #uhm #anyway #thankful #love #you’ve worked hard

*Note: The Korean word for “fabricate” and “handle” are the same. It probably means “to be handled by staff only” in this context, but we used the word “fabricate” since it is a word play on the movie title.

• Like 9

I found this facebook account...does anyone know if this is his real account or a fan made one? I remember reading about it here that he used to have facebook account but he stopped using it long time ago since 2013 already. But i see a lot of people are following this account so I was just wondering....

It is a fake account.   Wook is not active on Facebook at all.

• Like 5

This was up on Glorious website...i'm not sure what it's supposed to be though. It's saying 2016 calendar but i don't see any thing that's related to 2016 at all :huh: Sorry I don't know how to do the hide content thing..

144583348289038.jpg144583348189038.jpg144583350115202.jpg

• Like 6

This was up on Glorious website...i'm not sure what it's supposed to be though. It's saying 2016 calendar but i don't see any thing that's related to 2016 at all :huh: Sorry I don't know how to do the hide content thing..

These are teasers from Glorious about Wook's 2016 Calendar coming out soon (approximately 10 November).  At present, we know that Glorious will be handling Korean sales, and Dayrock and the Japan Fan Club will be selling these to their members.  We await news on any overseas sales, so as soon as we learn something, we'll post it here!

• Like 8

[Breaking] Ji Chang Wook may be signing on with a Chinese agency

cn01

According to an announcement by Chinese entertainment company Bravo Music, Ji Chang Wook will be officially signing on with them to venture into the Chinese market. He will be attending a ceremony on 29 October to officiate the signing of their contract.

After signing the contract, some of his future activities will include releasing a Chinese EP (i.e. mini music album) and holding fan meetings in China. According to the words of Bravo Music, this will be “a China-Korea joint effort to shape an all-round acting and singing idol”.

Established in April 2015, Bravo Music is a new entity formed by the merger of Star TV (星空传媒), which is owned by 21st Century Fox, and Bravo Entertainment (当然娱乐), which produces albums and runs promotions for singers.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/27/breaking-ji-chang-wook-may-be-signing-on-with-a-chinese-agency/#more-13100

• Like 8