Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

Cutest smile! Looking very thin :( and his hair has grown long-ish at the back. Somehow, the thinner he is, the more boyish he looks :lol: Stay healthy Wookie!

Credit: Secret Garden

[News] Ji Chang Wook Trick Art at Garosugil

trickart01

If you are coming to Seoul, or already in Seoul for a holiday, you might want to add one more attraction to your list of places to visit!

Visitors to Garosu-gil in the Sinsadong area will be able to take a picture with Ji Chang Wook. Well, not the man in person, but a trick art painting of him on a wall.  

The mural of him is part of a series of trick art that was recently painted around Garosu-gil to form a “Trick Art Street”. There are five paintings in total, of which one of them is a painting of Ji Chang Wook.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/04/news-ji-chang-wook-trick-art-at-garosugil/#more-12671

• Like 8

Hello,

I'm new in this tread, hope i am welcomed here.

My apologies, long post ahead, I just have to let it out. And pardon my English, I am not so good.

So, it's been more than a year I can't watch other drama after MLFTS, I tried many but failed after few minutes or few episodes. And just last month I found Healer, and yeah, mesmerized by Ji Chang Wook. Love his eyes...

So I have all the episodes and this is the first time I want to re-watch a drama after MLFTS. I watched Mask too before Healer, but I don't feel like to do a re-watch. Healer is just so nice to watch, it's funny, super romantic and the action scene. JCW and PMY has great chemistry. While reading Healer tread, someone said that JCW paeha in Empress Ki will die at the end, so I was like, oh no... I was planning to watch it after Healer. 

But I really wanted to watch it to see JCW's acting, many said that he improved a lot. So I said to myself, I was bound to lose this war but still I will go through it. And just now I finished Empress Ki, alllllll the episodes, haha, a record for me. I cried a bucket. I don't know if I am biased, but from the first time I saw Togon I can't seem to hate his character, he is weak a coward and all, but I feel sympathy for him, he is lonely and hurt inside. And I knew that his character development would be awesome. I was literally clapping my hands when he ordered the soldier to put down their weapon (Talahai's death). He has become a real Emperor and JCW acted the scene so well. And after that he show his real strength until he sacrifice himself to save the empress and his son. JCW and HJW are amazing!

One thing for sure, I love how he died on her lap and the last words he hear is that she truly loved him. At first I was scared that he'd die in a war or something and Nyang will go back to the king so I was planning to stop watching after they have Prince Ayu, haha, to save me from too many tears. But now I know, Nyang always chose him since the first time, just like how she chose him over the king to ride her back on his horse (the last scene, it's so beautiful and meaningful for me). How he is always her first choice and her true love. Now I can say that I don't regret any minute I spent for this drama and to watch JCW character development. 

So, I am a new fan of his  :D  Look forward for more project in the future, the movie and the possible drama. Wishing JCW all the best for his career, he's talented, he will do great! 

• Like 10

Welcome @kristy86, JCW has this effect on people where you wonder "where have this actor been all my life" or at least he did that to me, he's truly one of the best mesmerizing actors I saw in my life

Like you I heard he dies in EK, I hate spoilers but it was a circulated fact, I watched anyway, loved loved his acting there with all his character flaws

@fantasia

I finally finished Five fingers yesterday, WTH was that!!! didn't see that coming and it's stupid :angry: (I'm glad no happy ending for the love line, I couldn't careless about it, the family rivalry was more interesting anyway)in the beginning I was bored to death with the episodes, Evil mother and her step mother were the only interesting characters , I felt Wookie's character there is similar to Ta Hwan's but less crazy Lol

Wookie's playfulness on set is so cute

http://nbbs3.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp?code=tb_5fingers04&no=28

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

School-aged Pictures of Popular Hallyu K-actors Show the Before and After

For years I’ve been seeing these types of pre-star pictures floating around here and there, and finally decided to collect as many as I can into one post. Half of it is for my own viewing lulz and the other half is to share since so many folks like one or more of these K-actors. This collection of school-aged pictures of past, present, and future Hallyu stars convince me that styling is a big reason why guys went from not to hot, that and also losing weight and/or plastic surgery.

(skipped unrelated.....)

hawk

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/10/04/school-aged-pictures-of-popular-hallyu-k-actors-show-the-before-and-after/

• Like 9

[Event] Ji Chang Wook all smiles for K Smile Campaign

ps15100500361.jpg?w=600&h=1183

Smile Donghae-ya! Smile Ji Chang Wook! Our smiley actor attended a “K Smile Campaign” event in Myeongdong, Seoul today.

The K Smile Campaign is a kindness campaign targeted at all citizens of South Korea. Despite not being an official ambassador of the campaign, Ji Chang Wook attended the event as a citizen of South Korea to raise awareness of the campaign.

nisi20151005_0005978135_web.jpg?w=600

His agency said, “As an individual working in the Hallyu industry, Ji Chang Wook attended the event to lend some support so as to create a hospitable environment for foreign tourists and spread the culture of kindness across the country.”

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/05/event-ji-chang-wook-all-smiles-for-k-smile-campaign/

• Like 12

[News] Ji Chang Wook Trick Art at Garosugil

If you are coming to Seoul, or already in Seoul for a holiday, you might want to add one more attraction to your list of places to visit!

Visitors to Garosu-gil in the Sinsadong area will be able to take a picture with Ji Chang Wook. Well, not the man in person, but a trick art painting of him on a wall.  

The mural of him is part of a series of trick art that was recently painted around Garosu-gil to form a “Trick Art Street”. There are five paintings in total, of which one of them is a painting of Ji Chang Wook.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/04/news-ji-chang-wook-trick-art-at-garosugil/#more-12671

*** This is NICE. Sinsadong area in Seoul is a popular tourist attraction situated around popular spots like cafes, restaurants and sports center. And for sure these trick art paintings have made the streets even more popular. :P

• Like 6